Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ao Bloopers

Talking pretty dumb.....

I put 200 into adventuring with my 1st character right after the game came out becuse I thought I need that much to use it... The character was an engineer...........NOT good

oh oh got another one

you guys remember when the grid exit in newland was borked? and everyone said "dont grid in to newland" well i forgot, my level 20 char gridded into newland, fell for a while, hit the floor taking 900 fall damage, and died.

from that day on, i sat under the grid exit, and watched people fall... it was great

(btw the grid exit used to be inside newland city, and about a thousand feet into the air)
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

doh!

Here's a classic ... Running around Tir City not doing much of anything waiting for my team to meet me ... I remember I need to buy ammo for my gun, but I'll get it in a bit ... I go AFK for a couple of minutes to get a drink ... All I see on my screen is ... Attacked by Ownz the Leet for XX damage ... With no weapon because I ran out of ammo I became a victim to Ownz ... I think my team was so embarrassed they kicked me ... sad but true ...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Ownz Anxicor Botos [benched]
    Malcom Aaleji Thompon [benched]
    Reynaldo Splinnter Fukuda [benched]
    Quinn Falsify Varela [active]
    ----------------------------------------------

Healing myself and then nuking/debuffing without selecting the enemy first (in PvP).
    hehehe I've done this one a few times

Talking

I once teamed with a MP in a mission, and we were pretty much finished when his pets got stuck. He decided to terminate his pets to make new ones. Suddenly he just dropped dead... Terminated himself instead.

Uploaded Izgimmer's LAst Word 3 times

Re: doh!

Originally posted by Aaleji
    Here's a classic ... Running around Tir City not doing much of anything waiting for my team to meet me ... I remember I need to buy ammo for my gun, but I'll get it in a bit ... I go AFK for a couple of minutes to get a drink ... All I see on my screen is ... Attacked by Ownz the Leet for XX damage ... With no weapon because I ran out of ammo I became a victim to Ownz ... I think my team was so embarrassed they kicked me ... sad but true ...
    Oh my ! What a way to go
    Thats a classic that is very hard to beat.

Although accidentally hitting Q while tabbing for enemies, talking to a NPC you have targeted also has a high DOH factor

Did that while talking to Marvin...he had just read me his poem...so I guess it was only decent of him to finish me off.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Talking ouch

It happened because some p**** was pestering me, while I was trying to get some assistance in getting unstuck from a mission wall.

I did a "/r Go jump in the nearest F****** lake and drown your pitiful A**, you worthless piece of S***. Or at least leave me the F*** alone."
    Right as I hit enter, I saw the private message from the ARK pop in... DOH.

At second level and not having read the manual I didn't have a clue about ignore.
    Sincerely,
    Reynaldo "Weazul" Carnalla
    -Weazul da Phixzer

Ickk

Was deleting a old mission key in inventory..when accident deleted Yalamaha in the lag instead

Getting very low on HP against an orange mob with my agent, deciding to root the mob to give me the time to run out.
    Rooted myself instead.

At my great surprise, I actually killed the mob with my life bar at 2 pixels from empty :D

trying to relogg at the newland mission terminal post 14.0.. nuff said.

deleted the key to a return mission and thus deleted the item that was suppose to be returned.. twice!

At a guild meeting once I had got some party outfit - a hat and a nice robe.
    Only did I forget that I had got my helm from a team mission much higher level than me and I could not equip it with self buffs. And no agents were online. I had the choice to either get 2 levels or to beg for a buff from a stranger. I did the last thing, and oh buy I was embaressed when I told him the story why I could not equip my helm.

With an alt, very young, I returned from a mission in Harrys soooo close to level, so I decided to kill green mobs around in Harrys to get my level before next mission. "Oh look green Brontos!". After first hit, I was dead, killed my the bronto farmer and was not close to level anymore. So I learned to leave brontos alone

Buffing myself with tank armor on as enforcer with spells that takes half my mana even without tank armor on. Minor boop, but still embarressing infront of my group.

Ivonny

I constantly speak out loud while invisible. Doh doh doh.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Originally posted by KrazyKanuck
    forgeting the pet in /pet terminate.

you only do that one once.
    did that too! only once..

but my team was rather puzzled!
    Etchu solitus omni MP 103 on rubika1.. just left departmentX for First Order..
    Feydrutha nanomage omni NT 25 on rubika1 retired atm
    Rodja atrox omni soldier 20 n00b!

Originally posted by Zarrot
    Forgot One...

With my Fixer, I had just bought a new Mausser and left it in my inventory and I was wearing my sunglasses instead of my helmet. I grab a mission and take off into the desert. I get agro from a filthy stinking rollerrat...he was green to me. At the same time my roomate it RL comes in and starts talking to me. So I am thinking this 40ish quality Mausser will chew up this rat. I look back after talking to the roomie for like a minute because I still hear the battle music. I notice that my health is getting low and the rollerrats is still way high. I quickly look at the chat window and I realize I am punching it for 3 points of damage or so each round. (Opifex Fixer, Ma is not his strong suit.) Now I full on panic because I am close to biting it. I try to put on the gun and fail three times before I realize I am not buffed. I start buffing, throw down a heal and just before the gun is on....Changing Areas, please wait...

I went out and hunted rollerrats for an hour after that. I still kill them on site even if they are grey filthy buggers.
    I kill rollerats in sight too.. even grey ones!
    the stinking beasts deserve it only for the annoying noise they make!
    Etchu solitus omni MP 103 on rubika1.. just left departmentX for First Order..
    Feydrutha nanomage omni NT 25 on rubika1 retired atm
    Rodja atrox omni soldier 20 n00b!

Well...shame on me

I died in a mission, the engineer of my team warped me back.
    I hadn't recovered my hp yet.

Then, in the mission, i went back to the other members of the team.
    In a room i saw a chest...

Boom.

Reclaim.
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

Originally posted by Cosmik
    I constantly speak out loud while invisible. Doh doh doh.
    Big Brother is watching you...or is it Big Cosmik?

I have one outstanding blooper!
    It is the blooper of all bloopers.
    are you ready?
    I sold my Pioneer Backpack for 50K
    AND GOD! I REGRET!!

-d-

I play as Omni, and one day I gridded to Meetmedere, then couldn't enter the grid from there (the requirement for that was higher than exiting, maybe it still is, I haven't dared to go back ). After some Clanners chased me off I started walking back to Omni. Took me about three days, and along the way I met a lot of clanners who wanted to kill me, as well as the occasional friendly one who wished me luck. I stupidly saved outside Borealis, so I _had_ to walk to 4holes even though I kept dying to clanners and vultures on the way, but I eventually made it.

Quite a fun adventure, actually, even though it was by mistake .

a classic?

When i was new to the trader proffesion i decided to test my swap phsyce.
    So i charmed a mob at the end of the mission and let it hunt a little ans when i was 500 xp from lvl i decided to /pet terminate to see what was going to happen.
    Needles to say the charm broke and the mob started beating me to a pulp while i was unable to move or attack =)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast