Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ao Bloopers

Talking Ao Bloopers

Whats the stupidest thing youve ever done in AO?

Mine:
    1. After borrowing 80k to buy a great new bio comm (in order to process all the monster parts I just got and immediately repay him) I sell my old one back to the vendor only to realize that I sold the new one accidentally yikes!

2. DoTing myself

3. Stacking a DoT on myself

4. Stacking an ATK debuff ontop of the already stacked DoTs. (Damn that was a hard green).

5. Deciding to "test" mongo slam in the "safety" of the city.

6. (This was my friend actually) Nuked himself in battle and killed himself cause he was a nanomage with no body dev and low life due to breed.

6. Accidentally opening a chat window while running from a mob (my keys are esdf movement mapped) then getting killed thinking I got rooted somehow, after which I see
    Salvus says:"esdfesdedesdedsefeefeeeeeeeefefdseeffffeeefe sdseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

lol
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

Hmm...

Well, this is just one of the many, many stupid things I have done in AO.

The other night, I had a long way to run to my mission, and I was out in the desert right outside Newland (away from the city though). My mission was on the other side of the city, so I put it on auto-run and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I came back, I was at reclaim.

Now, my char is lvl 25 now so he didn't die by the hands of any bull, rat, etc. so I wondered, "what?"

Then I saw it: "Small pirahna hit you for..."

Doh! I had set it on auto-run aimed at the lake outside Newland City!! :/ I had started to swim and obviously didn't have enough hp to make it across lol...

Saying something rather racy and a bit ummmm suggestive to someone in tell and finding out to your horror you had Guild chat highlighted

*Note to self, dont show off your new shiny nano program Mongo Slam to a nearby guard.*

forgeting the pet in /pet terminate.

you only do that one once.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

Yeah. My first mongo sure was a blast!

I was wating for some guildmembers in Lush resort, and had just uploaded my first mongo. I remember thinking to myself, I'll try it out while waiting. Just to see how much HP I'll get and get an idea of how it works.

Next thing I know, is 4 guards shooting me to pieces before I understood what I had done.

Accidently put a bikini on my atrox...
    Money is everything.

I put a red thong on...wait...thats on purpose =)

Accidentally rooted myself while running from an Ancient Gargantula ( deep red at the time )

Did not have a happy ending.

Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

* Jumping off a building with my new 80 hp char. Oops.

* Trying to /tell a friend : "/terminate should help you out "

* Thinking my chatline is active and typing a 'q' with a tough NPC selected.

* Healing myself and then nuking/debuffing without selecting the enemy first (in PvP).

Forgetting to put Grid Armour on before entering a mission and wondering why my evades weren't working

Re: Ao Bloopers

Originally posted by Pontosaurus

5. Deciding to "test" mongo slam in the "safety" of the city.
    Kind of...
    1.) Got killed
    2.) Still standing on the spot where I resurrected (Omni-Ent).
    3.) Decided to use Mongo to heal myself
    4.) GOTO 1

Thank got I'm Solitus and did not do it over and over again but learned from that experience ...

Kisses
    Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

lol my worst blooper so far. came back online from 14.1 patch. was the only one on the bridge. self casted a bot and decided to solo the bully. things got harry so i jumped in the water. he was like jesus walking on water bashing my brain in lol. so much for that 100k exp lol should have saved first.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Ran for ages from grid terminal to mission area, only to highlight the first mob and hit 9 instead of 8 and evaced out instead of rooting him.
    ran back to mission all the way from the grid, as soon as I zoned into mission my grid armour wore off so I had to recless out to go to the bank anyway.

eventually got to the mission, with grid armour managed to root the first mob and found out that the mission was far too hard for me anyway

Unhappy opps

As Engi:

Now this was just after the "trade with pet patch" was implimented ..

Running a mission with a guild member and holding the phatt MA end loot for other char while we finished clearing rooms.
    Decided that we could trade and just hit yes ...... Bert the bot gained MA armor dohh
    again a thing that you only do once ..

As Agent:
    Root etc while running from Uber mob, usual results.

As Trader:
    still waiting for one, but you just know its gonna happen at the worst time

accidentally put put all my mission loot in chest instead of backpack (this was while the chests was bugged and u only could open them once)

/pet terminate while soloing a deep red mob

zoned over water in a yal
    Lawbinder Meta-Physicist
    Project9 Nano-Technician
    Stonesmasher Enforcer

General of Omni-Tek Defense Force

Please visit our Website

evacing out instead of bursting,
    unequiping my ncu belt in a mission whilst trying to reload(i blame this one on lag)
    equiping my new gamma ejector, then realising that i didnt have any ammo for it, and i couldnt re-equip my old gun, whilst in the middle of TLR dungeon... (thanks sapp0)
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

hehehe.. I did the same thing RBF

I was in there, but in 1st person mode. equiped my gamma and was all excited

we fought a couple of mobs and I was less than impressed, then recieved a /tell from Yy saying "intra.. why you trying to punch the mob to death"

luckily by the time we found the 4th mob i had found someone with energy ammo and was able to try it out for real

Two Recent Ones:

- Ran a Mission for a nice new trimmer. Finished the mission but my inventory was full so the overflow window opened. Opened my backback which opened over the overflow window (see where this is going). Transfered items made room and closed back back which closed overflow window underneath it. S->Hit . Bye, bye trimmer and token, I hate how the window stacking works.

-I had not played my engi in a couple of weeks I had been bumping around trying out some other classes. So I relogged in as my engineer and saw a quick fix nano in my backpack(I found two). Without thinking I uploaded it...It was my extra I had already uploaded it. There goes a quick 30+K down the drain.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast