Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miiir shops are too dark

Well, yea, Miiir shops are ALWAYS dark...

Lets do a little experiment, shall we?

Compare color depth:

http://www.zagadka.net/rubika/colors.jpg

As you can see from the above composite, clothing is brighter outside the Miiir shop at NIGHT than it is inside, even though the surroundings are better. I think someone f*ed up on the global lighting variable inside the shops... even the booths are darker. In short, everything not pre-rendered. Granted, the pic inside the shop is a tad small (my error), but that is pretty much what you see, even close up. YOu can see that it is much brighter inside the Happy Rebel. Or maybe that is just Cosmik's dancing spreading supernatural light.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Maybe if Funcom paied their electric bill?

Bump! That makes no sense I hate the Miir shop lighting (or lack therof). Plus I think that Omni cities in general should be more brightly lit, obscenely so, even. It would add to that whole 'everything's great in Omni- we're all happy proud citizens... oh, by the way ignore the occasional vagrant-hunting death squad', etc. type of thing that I think makes being a player in Omni-tek so entertaining Being a Clan member, however, and without the resources or amenities that Omni-tek has, it should be pretty depressing and hard to avoid the fact of how everything is going to sh*t under Omni-tek rule.

Make Omni-Tek a brighter place!

Interesting.

This light aspect is interesting inside I have found it depends on people. The more people you have in a room the lighter the room will get or so it seems.

The effect is best seem in the green room in baboons if theres just you inside the room is in night, a few people and the lights seem to goup. Get about 10 people and it seems like full daynight.

There migth be something strange going on some other effect but I am not the only one to have pointed this fact out.

So the answer to the Mirr Light shopping is to shop in large groups. Which is best anyway as you can ask the others what it looks like. Sadly you have to buy the items just to try them on.

Oh btw are any of the people here interested in doing a story about the lack of the spring Mirr Collection just to make a few quotes and do a few pics etc.

Kirrana
    http://omni-tek.tripod.com/

Bump

If you go into the area just before the showroom, the lighting's better. From the left, anyway.
    ++++++++++++++++++
    Swing
    199 Solitus Engeneer
    Omni-Tek, TestLive
    "It used to be that brave heroes would go out into the darkness and slay monsters. Now that we've banished the darkness, we've discovered we're all monsters."

Hey, what do you mean being a Clanner is depressing? Being a NEUT is depressing, for sure, but the Clans have some resources. Tir is a very nice city - open, naturally bright. Almost an oasis. :-)
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12