Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which boss drops the unique nanomage armor and loc? Reward =o)

He's at the deserted base in Southern Foul Hills killing mechdogs. Last time I checked him he was clan and told me he is gathering forces to kill omnis

Red face sorry

Been awhile since i checked the boards...and if u cant take legchopper..dude u gotta watch Van Horn cuz hes alot meaner

Newland around 2900 x 1650. And yes the one is clan so no point in killin him..to my experince only neutrals drop unique

Athen shire 1700 x 1000 i think is the trash king and yes he just wanders

Torrith was a 5 min fight...pretty tough for even 100+ yes

Van Horn hits for like 900-1200 dmg on my lvl 142 bot, with crits at 1800....that's with 19% reflect i'd guess he hits for 1000 min dmg Takes him like 30 sec to take my bot out, didn't even scratch him anyway. Good thing the rhinos around him don't aggro lol

Originally posted by Krneki
    He's at the deserted base in Southern Foul Hills killing mechdogs. Last time I checked him he was clan and told me he is gathering forces to kill omnis

yeah... he's pretty darn mean too!

Re: Which boss drops the unique nanomage armor and loc? Reward =o)

Originally posted by Vegan
    People are so secretive these days (storm).. Anyway, I would like some hints and tips if anyone has them. Any tips or hints leading me to this boss will earn themselves 1 mil credits. =o)

Post it here or give me a in-game tell
    /tell vegan
    I know the name of your mob and can give you that much.... it is Rhino Dr.

That ought to give you some hint of where you'd have to look for him....

Also I am seeking similar information... I want to know the location of the Escaped Gargantula and about what level he is. Send me a tell in game and I will tell no one else..... or post it here and make it public knowledge... that way it is your choice if you want to keep it more secret or not.

Thanks
    /tell eleetist in game!

I don't expect to drop these mobs myself, but I am hopeful that I can gather guild together and take these boss mobs out. Thx for the info.

Anyone have an idea of about what level the trash king is?

can anyone say where Torrith the Ancient is? Really would appreciate at least a general location so that i can look for him
    ~Manchilde

Clan Modified A-5000

Found him finally.

Took me forever to find this guy stands maybe 50 meters tall suprised anyone could miss him.

Guess it just the obscure location that makes him so hard to locate.

Anyway he blew thru a team of 100 lvls without breaking a stride not much else to say. hit my doc for 2500+ damage didnt get to see much of the fight. I will admit to only having 2600 ac's at the time and being full argo for heals. Of course the tank took maybe 2 hits before flopping over no way i can see taking this guy down till lvl 150 or so.

and then there is another guy.... A guy I can't imagine what it would take to kill.... he is named "the One" Very tough person.... At Level 45 he killed me either 2 or 3 shots... I hit him with an aimed shot for 20 and then a reg shot for 2... so he must've been pretty high level.. with pretty high AC.....
    For some interesting information about 'The One', go through the Mantis Dungeon. There's a guy in there who gives out some cool info about him..

killed daria waltzer

killed daria waltzer today

happy happy joy joy

http://ao.hackersquest.org/show.php3?id=152537&item=1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123