Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: PvP scoring system

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!!

Really sorry for the delay, guys. No, I haven't given you the /flip and done a runner. The information I said I'm after is still coming. What's taking so darn long, you ask? Basically, since you asked how it worked, I'm endevouring to do that exactly. Getting all the info (even checking the code to make sure of that), tracking and trapping designers/programmers, writing it all up and so on.

It's at the top of my list and will be delivered nicely in this thread soon.

/em goes to PvP a designer
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

lol

just lol

another 2 weeks will go by

HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?HOW HARD CAN THIS TASK BE?

I have to wonder the same thing, HOW HARD COULD THIS BE? Someone had to have worked up a formula for these titles. Was he fired, and he took it all with him?

It's not your fault Cosmik, and I thank you for you pursuit of an answer. Is the there really such a lack of communication at FC that your job is made so difficult? Chasing down designers for 2 weeks for one formula?

It doesn't look good either way. But I'll give you the benifit of the doubt. Good luck in your quest for this formula.
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

Ohh, he is alive!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Talking

Originally posted by Wolfe
    What are these other childish things I said?

Maybe something about me using ignore when omnis send me tells I dont want to recieve? I dont remember cause I didnt say alot of things to you. I probably advertised some for the usefulness of the /ignore command, I usually do when people send me tells like the one you sent me.

This is the most pathetic exuse I've heard. Ignoring people just because they don't play on the same side is mature? What do you do when someone is cheering at the other team when you're watching whatever teamsport you like to watch? Covering your ears with your hands and start to sing so you can't hear the other person? Sure that's how the palestinians and the israelis do their peace talk nowadays, but it's as mature as the 3year old crying because he/she can't get the toy he/she wants.

I also understand that you want to make an impression of yourself as beeing mature enough to be civil when talking to me about the problem, I care as little for mature omnis as I do for immature ones. I sometimes do have productive conversations with omni players, but I'd never bash anyone in my guild for taunting an omni in PvP. And people who taunt me only get one chance before ending up on my ignore list.

I don't care what you do and what you don't do. I asked you something, I got what I call a childish reply. The person wasn't taunting, it's called harrassment.

But that's ok, the members reflect leadership so if I were you I would have chosen the ones I trust more wisely. Big guilds doesn't neccesarily mean better. Quality before quantity, etc..

If you really think my reply to you was childish then maybe you have language issues. It wasnt childish, but it was totally bereft of respect, since I never would honor an omni's request concerning anyone in my guild.
    And please, snap out of it. It's a game not the real world, it wouldn't hurt to be nice to everyone except for the people on your side ingame. So yeah I thought you were as mature as the 3 year old mentioned above.

Try looking up the word "psychotherapist" in the yellow pages and call him, maybe he/she can help. :P

And this is prolly my last post in this thread unless something useful happens and/or the debate is turning into something worth wasting time on.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Cosmik is trying here, give him a break!!

Isn´t you Cosmik?

Up to the top with you damn thread! :P
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

stick to the top stupid thread =)

/em goes to PvP a designer

Also go to event orgonizer and set us wih tome cool Pvp even in DAV
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

You can tell angel and pomka are friends, you can barely understand any of their posts.

heheh, maybe Angel/Pomka are both really Cloudeh

j/k
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

Post lol

Bumpage from Fixerville.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Wouldn't it be easier to make this sticky?
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

UP

up

bump to the top please =)

Strike

___-=+~<`B U mp`>~+=-___

This really must be poorly written code if its taking so long to decipher it. =p

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast