Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP scoring system

Of course you dislike Storm. thats the whole purpouse of having a conflict in this game. Storm has on its agenda to remove Omni-Tek from Rubi-Ka, if you side with Omni you become our enemy. High level omni players are not going to be cuddled into joining the clans, you are a lost cause. Lowbies are an entirely different issue tho.

No, read what I wrote stupid I have nothing against Storm (Im being Out of Characther now) just some players in it that I dislike, not the whole guild.

And my role-playing answer would be that I wont give up before Storm trembles in a Omni-Tek jail =)

Im a compulsory roleplayer, im always in charachter myself.. (almost)

Ok sorry if I stepped on your foot then wolfe, Im always OOC on the forums and irc. and more or less 50/50 in-game

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Sorry to burst your bubble, Azzazzimon, but I'm still on the case. Right now I'm in the middle of getting the formula from the programmers, and wanted to check back here to let you know what I'm up to. Getting it to you as fast as possible.
    Hahahahaha this post is getting funnier and funnier
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Maybe the "formula" is a 65 variable equation! Maybe each player has a PvP score represented by a 358 cell data matrix, and the client calculates your rating by performing a 4-way Analysis of Variance on this data!

TargetTitle / (TargetLevel^(AC/3.5)) + PlayerLevel - TargetNCU = Points You Get When You Kill Somebody
    Last edited by Sheldon; Apr 22nd, 2002 at 15:05:30.
    RETIRED

We will never find this info out. This thread has been forgotten as has all the rest about this topic.

BUMP
    Immoral
    177 MA
    Member of the Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    http://www.totalaggression.com/ao
    "Everyone has their One Intent in life - their solitary, seemingly-unreachable, ultimate goal. I have mine. I'm trying to live it. What's yours?" - Immoral
    "He might look small but he hits like a truck!" -Zindel

running from yours promises cosmik? I had just started to believe in fc again and hit my reactivate button but this....

Ignoring

Originally posted by besheba

btw is there away to ignore somone on the boards like i have him ignored in game? if it is possible and u know the answer plz post it here
    Not sure how it works coz i dont have anyone on my ignore list. But you can logon into your profile and theres a link to "Edit Ignore List" or something like that.

There just add the forum id of the one you wanna ignore.

Originally posted by besheba

btw is there away to ignore somone on the boards like i have him ignored in game? if it is possible and u know the answer plz post it here
    Didnt see this at first. A good place to start would be not replying to a thread I start...think you can do that or is it too hard for you?
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Argh so did cosmik got lost in large funcome headquaters? ....

Its been one week since you promised us to get it next evening.

WE WANT TRUTH WE WANT TRUTH!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ??
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ??
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

WHERE ARE U COSMIK!!!!!!!
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

WE WANT TRUTH WE WANT TRUTH!
    YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

I'm sorry, someone had to.
    RETIRED

BUMP !!!!!!!

Must know how it works.
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Godamit

4 Days overdue already..SHOW US!!

You Fisherman you.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast