Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP scoring system

YEah, thats true.....even i had the balls to attack her head on for a laugh...but she really is sad....

Run in arena
    Send pet on lvl 90
    run out
    zone

Run in arena
    Send pet on lvl 90
    run out
    zone

Run in arena
    Send pet on lvl 90
    run out
    zone

Run in arena
    Send pet on lvl 90
    run out
    zone

Run in arena
    Send pet on lvl 90
    run out
    zone

Run in arena
    Send pet on lvl 90
    run out
    zone

Run in arena
    Send pet on lvl 90
    run out
    zone

Run in arena
    Send pet on lvl 90
    run out
    zone

Run in arena
    Send pet on some grey lvl 90
    run out
    zone

Run in arena
    Send pet on some grey lvl 90
    run out
    zone

Originally posted by Mantravadi
    Sure, lets settle this argument the Besheba way. We have a duel! Yeah! That's how all intelligent people argue. Can I be Wyatt Earp? Anyways, sure..i'll fight you. Gimme a time and I'll be there.
    Let's do a big team thing, you said yourself mort was best for teams, and I think that sounds like a lot of fun. Bring all the omni you can and I'll bring all the clan.

If you want to just 1 on 1 sure, but it's going to be a lot more fun if you bring your guild and any others that will come, and I'll set the same thing up on my side.

Let's say Saturday, 1 week from today, at 5PM EST, that's like what high noon GMT Wyatt?

And what's this whole "this is how intelligent people argue" nonsense. First, this is just a game, not like we are fighting in real life, lol you are acting like I asked you to come meet me behind the playground or something. If people took the game a lot less seriously they'd have a lot more fun, but I guess to some this game IS life. I want to set up something that's going to be fun, far away from zones, guards, and everyone will have the zone loaded before the shooting starts.
    Last edited by Nichola_Six; Apr 21st, 2002 at 03:08:39.

Saturday next week will be fine

I know this is a game, just like in real life tho, I prefer to voice my opinions by talking/typing them instead of hitting someone in the face (PvPing).

The only thing that bothers me is that some clanners (you, besheba etc) say that omnis are lame when we fight. We fight the best way we can following the way AO works. You have to realize that the people playing there characters are just the same, omni or clan. Dont act like you play more fair just cause you're a clan, thats what upsets people on this board.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Unhappy ....................

The formula?!?
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

/me sticks a fork in this thread.
    RETIRED

Originally posted by Mantravadi
    Saturday next week will be fine
    Sounds like fun, but for this to be any nice event, take it outside the zone in mort, where Clan usually do what everone does in mmd. I have been to many pvp areas, including Camelot (which I gave up, stupid place to put 25%), Mort, where clan stand in the zone teaming up waiting for one to hit its target and then suddenly everyone in that persons' team attack. So take the battle in the middle of nowhere in a 25% zone.

With that said, I see that people tend to take pvp personal... The last time I was on and pvped I was in 2ho, where there usually is a lot of action going on, and I met this guy, Soulbreach, I first got rooted in front of the whompa by a trader. The trader ran so I stood there rooted, and Soulbreach came and shot at me. I said thanks and ran out without even bothering to shoot back. Suddenly I get a lot of tells from this guy which tells me what an a**hole I am. I replied that I didn't want a verbal war, but he just continued. I wasn't too far away from petitioning him, so I sent a message to his guild leader so he could perhaps tell him that doing so is basically very childish. And the reply I got from his leader was just as childish.

You might ask, why I didn't just /ignore the fella, well I actually thought I could make that person understand that pvp isn't personal and that sending private offensive and childish messages isn't a way of roleplaying.

And I might add... This goes for this board as well, I know, that it is easy to hate players after they kill you in game for the 5000th time, but so what, pick up your stuff and do a better job next time.

As for pvp and don't zoning, well I have a title, not a high title, but I still have one. The only thing I like about it, is that it sounds better. I must say I don't care and I never will about my title, it doesn't do jacks... for me. Other than for bragging purposes. BUT I still zone and I still run away when I don't win. If you wonder why, well its basically because I hate ending up by the reclaim.

It's silly, but for me, picking up my items and waiting for the rez. shock is as exciting as waiting for a turtle to go 15miles. (I suggest you try and do that, your life will never be the same again )
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

wherse that answer cosmik?
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

hehe Sjoko... Soulbreach gotta be 7 years old or so. He certainly acts like one. Havn't seen anyone else act so childish in AO as him...
    ~Lone

Cool

Originally posted by Sjoko

Sounds like fun, but for this to be any nice event, take it outside the zone in mort, where Clan usually do what everone does in mmd. I have been to many pvp areas, including Camelot (which I gave up, stupid place to put 25%), Mort, where clan stand in the zone teaming up waiting for one to hit its target and then suddenly everyone in that persons' team attack. So take the battle in the middle of nowhere in a 25% zone.

With that said, I see that people tend to take pvp personal... The last time I was on and pvped I was in 2ho, where there usually is a lot of action going on, and I met this guy, Soulbreach, I first got rooted in front of the whompa by a trader. The trader ran so I stood there rooted, and Soulbreach came and shot at me. I said thanks and ran out without even bothering to shoot back. Suddenly I get a lot of tells from this guy which tells me what an a**hole I am. I replied that I didn't want a verbal war, but he just continued. I wasn't too far away from petitioning him, so I sent a message to his guild leader so he could perhaps tell him that doing so is basically very childish. And the reply I got from his leader was just as childish.

You might ask, why I didn't just /ignore the fella, well I actually thought I could make that person understand that pvp isn't personal and that sending private offensive and childish messages isn't a way of roleplaying.

And I might add... This goes for this board as well, I know, that it is easy to hate players after they kill you in game for the 5000th time, but so what, pick up your stuff and do a better job next time.

As for pvp and don't zoning, well I have a title, not a high title, but I still have one. The only thing I like about it, is that it sounds better. I must say I don't care and I never will about my title, it doesn't do jacks... for me. Other than for bragging purposes. BUT I still zone and I still run away when I don't win. If you wonder why, well its basically because I hate ending up by the reclaim.

It's silly, but for me, picking up my items and waiting for the rez. shock is as exciting as waiting for a turtle to go 15miles. (I suggest you try and do that, your life will never be the same again )
    Gotta say, for a omni ur are makin alot of sense

Why do you expect an answer on the weekend? You think cozmik actually reads this board when he doesnt have to? Like he is locked into only answering thread from his workspace. This thread is never being answered.

Originally posted by Noer
    hehe Sjoko... Soulbreach gotta be 7 years old or so. He certainly acts like one. Havn't seen anyone else act so childish in AO as him...
    You should be happy you are on same side as Superflu then...haven't seen him for some time but he is probably Omni's answer on Soulbreach

I can't see the point in getting angry at someone else if you die, if I get angry it is on myself for not being more careful or doing better.

I have ended up talking with my "murderer" many times, and it's quite fun, even if he/she is omni!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Yeah, I had a nice chat with Johiyat after I killed him in 2h0.

He was nice enough to explain to me how lame it was to fight clanners when I had UVC on, and how much I would suck after 14.2

I even took a screenshot of some of the chat because he was so friendly and cool.

The Chat
    Last edited by Sheldon; Apr 22nd, 2002 at 07:13:21.
    RETIRED

Talking lol

Thats funny screenshot though dont blame Johiyat. Looks like horde you were camping him. Usually how ends up in 2ho for clan.

You sum up my viewpoints nicely sjoko, good post. Ive had my share of smack talk after both dying and winning against clanners, hell half the Storm guild is on my ignore list by now, and as many people here say, if you die its your own fault and you can only try to do better next time.

Now regarding this post, NON of our whining or idiot post like beshebas prime example is going to help us get the answer. We are totally at Comsiks mercy at which info he decides to share with us, I for one would be thrilled to know the secrets behind the pvp system, but I refuse to talk trash or hazzle cosmik to get my answers nor do I think it would do any good. We will wait and see, and Comsik if your not able to get an answer from the dev team please say so and at least I will respect that, dont leave us in ignorance

Re: lol

Originally posted by Blanch
    Thats funny screenshot though dont blame Johiyat. Looks like horde you were camping him. Usually how ends up in 2ho for clan.
    Actually Angelicnova, this was a 1 on 1 fight. I'm pretty sure that the only other person in 2h0 at the moment was a level 74 Apprentice clan soldier twink. There was also no "camping" involved. I saw Johiyat on the plateau and he attacked me first. Liant and Centurion3 showed up at the wompa in Ent after the fight was over.
    Last edited by Sheldon; Apr 22nd, 2002 at 11:19:01.
    RETIRED

Galldrian rules

Hooray
    Last edited by Sheldon; Mar 1st, 2003 at 12:32:55.
    RETIRED

Why thank you stupid =) Dont recall you I think, but glad it worked out for yah, as to all others wanting some measly soldier advice you can always find me on irc.funcom.com in #anarchyonline I might be busy or afk, but it doesnt hurt to ask.

My advice to Sjoko was to type /ignore soulbreach

My question to Sjoko is, Whats childish about that?

And I doubt you have half my guild on ignore Galldrian..

Wolfe
    Last edited by Wolfe; Apr 22nd, 2002 at 12:20:23.

Hehe ok I might have overspoken a bit there wolfe, you are a rather big guild, but the once I see of storm is usually those I pvp. No offence against Storm as a guild, just some players in it I rather dislike.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast