Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP scoring system

Originally posted by Aphrodite
    Why does every post in this PvP forum always turn into a "You need to come to a Myhem zone and dual me 1 on 1?" Besh and Wenzell and all the others, no one cares about dueling you 1 on 1. Talk all you want. This game isnt about 1 on 1. And with the overwhelming swings in power between classes it never will be. Only a fool would travel all the way out there to fight, thus the reason why you are out there. PvP is about alot of people fighting so get a grip and come back to the big 2HO battles we've had all week. There were about 150 people in 2HO yesterday. It was alot of fun.
    TRANSLATION:

I like to fight when it's 5 on 1 or more. Besh and WEnzell and all the others, no one cares about dueling you 1 on 1. Talk all you want, if there isn't a 75% gas line or a zone very near by you won't find me there. Hugging your title is not conducive to 1 on 1 fights. And with the fact that when my MK sheild goes down if there isn't a zone around I won't be able to escape. PvP is about us standing around 2ho by the whompa and zoning and you trying to kill us while our MKs are up, so come back there so we can work on our titles some more. There were about 50 morons in 2ho yesterday feeding our titles near the whompa. It was a lot of fun.

Nothing personal, but 2ho sucks.

Originally posted by Nichola_Six

TRANSLATION:

I like to fight when it's 5 on 1 or more. Besh and WEnzell and all the others, no one cares about dueling you 1 on 1. Talk all you want, if there isn't a 75% gas line or a zone very near by you won't find me there. Hugging your title is not conducive to 1 on 1 fights. And with the fact that when my MK sheild goes down if there isn't a zone around I won't be able to escape. PvP is about us standing around 2ho by the whompa and zoning and you trying to kill us while our MKs are up, so come back there so we can work on our titles some more. There were about 50 morons in 2ho yesterday feeding our titles near the whompa. It was a lot of fun.

Nothing personal, but 2ho sucks.
    I can agree on this, but what Syrah say is also true, almost all threads turn into some kind of flamewar there someone challange the other
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Who is Nichola_six? Im sure that if we knew, we would see this person uses the same tactics as I, less the MK shield. One thing people seem to not realize is that the reason I zone after MK if that 9 times out of 10 there is a trader there. Scenario: zone out to see 5 clan. Cast MK before grace runs out. Tab weakest clan so as I might actually insta-kill them. Alpha person, get divested by trader. Ummmm, cant change gun because Im divested. Ummmm, do i stay and just die? No. Always so many criticsms when everyone used the same tactics.

I'm not criticizing you, I'm telling you why you like 2ho and I don't. That style of PVP is very boring to me. I see you trying to prop the place up because it’s the best place to hug your title, which is what you enjoy about PVP. The people who challenge you to these 1 on 1 fights out in the open that you will never do may be title huggers too, but the zone isn’t such a necessary tactical advantage to them and they are less afraid to lose their title than you are or they just don’t care about it in the case of Wenzell.

Next to the arenas and MMD, 2ho is the worst place for PVP. I’m surprised any clanners go there at all still. I never see you or any of the huggers out in Mort, EFP, DAV, CAV, UESB, Belial or even Camelot castle. The fact is, you got your title because of the tactical advantages 2ho provides, and if that place dries up what will you do? Will you fight on open ground, or will you just sell your character on ebay? Even in the open areas you can still run, and I have no problem with running, I have a problem with fights at a zone line. At Camelot a few days back Noer got away from us, you can run from that place.

Ive already stated that those places are way to far to travel just to have a fight. Camelot has LOS buggs. Everyone hugs the stairs so dont tell me its different. People challenge others to 1 on 1 because they have an advantage in 1 on 1 fights. I dont fair well in 1 on 1 fights, thats why i dont do them. I can run between mmd, 2ho and camelot in a matter of seconds. Thats why i fight there.

I'm not criticizing you, I'm telling you why you like 2ho and I don't. That style of PVP is very boring to me. I see you trying to prop the place up because it’s the best place to hug your title, which is what you enjoy about PVP. The people who challenge you to these 1 on 1 fights out in the open that you will never do may be title huggers too, but the zone isn’t such a necessary tactical advantage to them and they are less afraid to lose their title than you are or they just don’t care about it in the case of Wenzell.
    You're so clueless. I wouldnt mind doing 1on1's if I thought I had any chance of winning, but vs rooters I dont. I cant beat them unless they suck and I get extremely lucky.

And 2ho is atm the best place for big scale pvp, no doubt. Sure ppl will try to zone if they get low, but who the hell is gonna fly tho Belial or Cav just to PvP. Camelot can be fun but its the same problem as MMD. A 75% border where ppl just stand and dont move an inch before they see someone they can gank with a 100% chance of success. I dont know who you are, but if I knew I bet you're one of those that stands at that border too (yeah im there alot). And regarding your "hugger-remark"..how many non-huggers do you see out in EFP, DAV, CAV? Not many i'd say cause they are worthless zones and noone goes there.

I cant see why 2ho is such a terrible place. Sure we have guards, but they are not in the area where we fight. Ppl can zpne yes, thats the bad thing, but there's gonna be that problem anywhere. I wouldnt fly out to the middle of DAV to see if there's any pvp going on just to be ganked by 15 clanners. Not cause im a title hugger, simply because that would be so extremly boring and annoying. I dont think you'd think thats fun either...

I could write 20 pages about this cause it bothers me so much, but im gonna stop for now.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

sssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo

wheres that answer cosmik?
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Originally posted by Mantravadi

You're so clueless. I wouldnt mind doing 1on1's if I thought I had any chance of winning, but vs rooters I dont. I cant beat them unless they suck and I get extremely lucky.

And 2ho is atm the best place for big scale pvp, no doubt. Sure ppl will try to zone if they get low, but who the hell is gonna fly tho Belial or Cav just to PvP. Camelot can be fun but its the same problem as MMD. A 75% border where ppl just stand and dont move an inch before they see someone they can gank with a 100% chance of success. I dont know who you are, but if I knew I bet you're one of those that stands at that border too (yeah im there alot). And regarding your "hugger-remark"..how many non-huggers do you see out in EFP, DAV, CAV? Not many i'd say cause they are worthless zones and noone goes there.

I cant see why 2ho is such a terrible place. Sure we have guards, but they are not in the area where we fight. Ppl can zpne yes, thats the bad thing, but there's gonna be that problem anywhere. I wouldnt fly out to the middle of DAV to see if there's any pvp going on just to be ganked by 15 clanners. Not cause im a title hugger, simply because that would be so extremly boring and annoying. I dont think you'd think thats fun either...

I could write 20 pages about this cause it bothers me so much, but im gonna stop for now.
    You are the clueless one, every good battle I've had in camelot is down by Trasque. Of course you wouldn't know because as you say, you are up in the 100% gas waiting for someone to gank. You don't see that many omni in ANY 25% gas zone where there isn't a zone 1 meter away. 2ho sucks for many reasons, the guards are a small issue, they are annoying, create a lot of video lag, and make targeting hard, but the real issue is the zoning. Face it, you title huggers are cowards. You are in denial if you think otherwise. Everybody thinks that, and when you toss up a smoke screen saying "2ho is grand for big battles, come to where we have a number of clear advantages and we can run easy" what you are really saying is it's the only place you will fight because you can always escape if for some strange reason you ever get attacked.

You have this terriable fear of being ganked by 15 clanners, guess what, Mort is pretty empty of omni and clanners. You say 2ho rocks for team pvp, and you also say Mort is only good for team PVP. Well get your team of pussys and come to mort and I'll round up Storm for a little skirmish. The fact is, you won't come, with a team or without it, no balls mate, and a title that proves it.

Here is a list of why 2ho sucks:

If omni camps the grid with 10 or more players you won't be able to move before your grace is up due to video lag.

You can't use the grid in combat, but you can use the whompa in combat.

There are tons of bogies to clutter up your tab in 2ho.

Omni never leave the whompa till they outnumber clan 2-1.

Omni have a staging area, clan doesn't.

If you deny any of that I'm going to have to call you a moron. If you couldn't zone in combat, I'd change my mind about the place, but till then, anytime I hear chat in Storm or clan OCC about going to 2ho, I'm going to try to talk them into Mort instead, then we'll give you guys a shout and see if you want to bring it. Not all you omni are without balls, Noer and his gang come to Camelot and fight with a pair, why don't you come join him.

2ho=lame PVP for lame players.

2ho=lame PVP for lame players.
    Im a clanner ... i like to pvp in 2ho ... guess that makes me lame

Ok Nichola_six, I just lost all respect for you.
    You're just another one of those that seem to think that omnis are lame cowards and clans are the brave heroes that never zones and/or runs. Hearing that pisses me off everytime, and it just shows how extremely ignorant and self absorbed you are.

Grow up and realize that certain people are lame, it has nothing to do with their alignment. Just a quote:

"If omni camps the grid with 10 or more players you won't be able to move before your grace is up due to video lag. "

You think omnis have better computers? And dont give me "No, but you can zone thru wompa" cause we get just as much lag as soon as you get within visual range. Gawd you're stupid
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

God you are an idiot. I never had any respect for you and still don't. You can step back thru the whompa, even when badly video lagged. When you lag at the grid you can't move your mouse or change your view to click on the terminal.

You ARE cowards. I never said clanners were heros, nor did I ever say clanners don't use the north bunker to zone. I said YOU are a coward, and ALL title huggers like you ARE cowards. You won't fight more than 1m from a zone because you have a 1% chance of dying.

Like I said, idiot, I'm sure you will find a few clanners to play with, just stay by the whompa where you are safe and wait for the clanners to come to you.

this only shows what a retard you are. You know NOTHING about me and the way I fight. Give us your real name instead of hiding behind some lame alias and spread lies. You have no idea how many "fair fights" I've had. Ask Gunnandahalf about our duel in MMD, no zoning. Ask Snarf about our 5 duels in Mort, no zoning. Ask Wenzell about our two duels in Tir and Mort, no zoning. You're a whining kid that has no idea what you're talking about and then come here and spread your lies...go home and play with your toys kiddoe..

AAAAND, we NEVER fight at the wompa unless the retarded clanners go there. I bet you're one of them, you're so damn stupid that you walk over there and then get surprised when the guards attack you. Just stay away from the wompa idiot, I havent fought there for months cause most clanners have learned to stay away, I guess you're not one of them. Or maybe you never PvP at all, you just sit in your team missions and think "wow im a badass, i could own pretty much anyone, too bad i cant ever find anyone in CAV when i go there and look for pvp..but IF there was anyone there, I sure would own them"...bla bla bla
    Last edited by Mantravadi; Apr 20th, 2002 at 22:37:21.

Actually Mantra is one of the 'better' omni pvpers. Ive met him many times in mass pvp as well as 1v1. He is more 'sporting' than many others.
    The lame pvpers (be it clanners and omnis) are the ones who cant even face a loss. People who are too scared to defend their side becuz of fear to lose personal title. Or people who sit at 75% and talk smack but never show any action. When you kill em, you get a bunch of %^$# tells.
    Just to clear things up, IMO Mantra doesnt belong to any of the above categories.

Ty Wenzell

mantraidiot.

This is my in game name. I'm not sure what "lies" you think I'm spreading, maybe you can fill me in. If you read anything I wrote you'd see that you won't find me near zones, you'll find me deep in zones, which is WHY you have never met me in PVP, because you are a zone *****. Grow a pair and shut your c0ck trap.

You haven't seen me PVP because I don't camp like a twit in 2ho.

Come on out to mort or efp and bring a team, is that to daring for you?

Better idea, pick a day, get a team, I'll get a team we meet in meet in Mort and you can show me how you r0x0r.

A5sclown.
    Last edited by Nichola_Six; Apr 21st, 2002 at 01:04:20.

i know its an international holiday and all..

...read the first part of this fkd up thread and would just like the formula promised two days ago, thanks

The thing is that I never claimed to roxxor Nichola, once again you come here and talk smack. You call me a zone *****, I cant see why some clanners keep saying that omnis zone and they dont. Let me tell you something, everyone zones when they know they're gonna die. Why? Cause it would just be retarded to stay there. I'm sorry if you havent gotten high title yet cause of this, I guess that's why you're whining.

And ya, I figured out who you are now.

Angelicnova - lv 170 clan mp
    Make pvp meaningful please
    Nichola6 soon be wife ^o^

That explains alot, if I knew this from the beginning I never woulda started arguing with you, cause you're obviously retarded.

And oh, your beloved "soon be wife" zones too...alot...

Cut the bull****, let's just set a date for Mort, it could be a lot of fun, regardless of who wins or loses. All you are doing is spaming more rhetoric, address the challenge.

Maybe if you come to Mort I can have your title?

Sure, lets settle this argument the Besheba way. We have a duel! Yeah! That's how all intelligent people argue. Can I be Wyatt Earp? Anyways, sure..i'll fight you. Gimme a time and I'll be there.

Originally posted by Wenzell
    Actually Mantra is one of the 'better' omni pvpers. Ive met him many times in mass pvp as well as 1v1. He is more 'sporting' than many others.
    The lame pvpers (be it clanners and omnis) are the ones who cant even face a loss. People who are too scared to defend their side becuz of fear to lose personal title. Or people who sit at 75% and talk smack but never show any action. When you kill em, you get a bunch of %^$# tells.
    Just to clear things up, IMO Mantra doesnt belong to any of the above categories.
    Said the person who runs into arena, sends pet on some lvl 90 and runs away.

And then does it about 20 times.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast