Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: PvP scoring system

Maybe hes not in a rush over it because it's a PvP related question?

If that's not it, then it must be some kinda secret for whatever reason.

This is very lame, I can't even believe how old this thread is.

I'm not even going to BUMP this today
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Mantravadi
    I didnt think it was a bump post even for a second Sjoko =)
    Good. I started to forget that this thread ever existed. Might as well hide it in my drawer again. So I'm not bumping again.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

bump
    Gazi "Mottom" - Master 5th Dan

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it. " -Confucious

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

Question

I'm confused..surely such a thing has been 1stly thought up them documented then implemented, not coded on the fly so now noone knows how it works?

this and many other such statistics/sytems etc should all be nicely listed in the guide and not hidden away in a thread in a forum somewhere that you just happen across while being at work an unable to play

having to search through forums for the basic mechanics of the game can't be right??

please Cosmik can you rather than just posting a reply here also add it to the gameplay info so everyone can find it and see it in black and white rather than 20th hand where chinese whispers has made it totally distorted etc.

maybe someone could start a thread on such info we should have at our finger tips so FC can compile it and add it in nice pretty text for everyone to look at that is interested.

thx for trying anyway dude

It is kind of funny but the best post on this whole thread was the one that made the guess that AO uses the Chess scoring system. Until otherwise informed, I’m taking that as the guess that hits the mark the closest.

back up top stupid thread

Guess I'll have to *bump* a bit as well..

*yawn*

How'd this get up here?

Selling dates with Wenzell - 5 mil an hour. Dinner is 2 mil extra. If she cooks it's 10 mil. =P
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

Originally posted by MD Kontan
    How'd this get up here?

Selling dates with Wenzell - 5 mil an hour. Dinner is 2 mil extra. If she cooks it's 10 mil. =P
    You should put her out for auction on e-bay, I mean 'selling a date with wenzell, kind of auction'
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Cool..set me up for a few dates...I could need some money.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Originally posted by Mantravadi
    Cool..set me up for a few dates...I could need some money.
    yah me too... Used too much creds on my trader..

"Young handsome Atrox looking for a hot date, prefers other atroxes, likes to sleep with his guns (only 10 guns, michelle, claudia, sarah, beth, marie, lucy, elizabeth, crazy ivan, cheeky danielle and rusty peggy). Know how to polish his guns, knows his ins and out of his guns. Basically a gun freak atrox soldier"
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Really... One of my characters has been PvPing for a while, killing and getting killed, I'd like to see something saying that he's actually getting somewhere... or at least know why I didn't get anything, and what I have to do to get the title or whatever.
    I can imagine some of the geeks at FC... they read this thread, and then they log on to theirother MMORPG accounts they bought off of Ebay to tell all their buddies about this joke.
    Well, if it's really been this long... I hope there are some survivors of whatever happeed at FC headquarters, it must have been nasty indeed for everyone to have been hit on the head at the same time.
    Maybe I should try and figure this out myself. Someone very unfamiliar to PvP could probably figure it out faster than Funcom.
    I imagine that cosmik is having too much trouble swimming through the loads of cash we paid them to get to his computer. At least I hope thats a reason... a semi-notreallybutatleastitsahalfassedattemtatan-excuse. He replied, and made the commitment. It would have been better if he had just shut his hole before he screwed it up.
    Cross into the blue.

got down to like #6 on the list, so decided to put it back to the top....where it belongs :P

Xera
    Xeraseus

Why do I keep playing? *edit* disreguard, ditched this game *edit*

Why Can't Chown Save?

Biding my time until the time is right........

We should just admit defeat and realize that we're never going to get an answer.

bump....

Heh, i have had a few title changes since i first bumped this, and still have no clue...
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Originally posted by Organa
    [Cosmik] Hi there, Mr Developer!
    [Developer] Hello
    [Cosmik] Please can you tell me how the PvP scoring system works?
    [Developer] I don't understand your question
    [Cosmik] Huh? What do you mean "I don't understand"?
    [Developer] What are you trying to say?
    [Cosmik] Gah!
    [Cosmik] What can you tell me?
    [Developer] I can tell you about Galway, Galway County, and what I do for Omni-Tek...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

This is a "Cream Cheese & Crispy Bacon on White Bread Sandwich" bump...

Organa/Protexxor

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast