Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP scoring system

im glad you found something to whine about besheba...you're good at that. Cant remember ever reading a constructive post from you..just constant whining.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

stfu nuff said.

you know we should buff up and head to dav and have a fight one on one.

untill u take me up on that challange stfu

you wanna read constructive read the nt forums with lots of my posts, problem is exactly as i say they fall on death ears

u funcom fan boy

btw is there away to ignore somone on the boards like i have him ignored in game? if it is possible and u know the answer plz post it here

hahahahahahahahahahhaaahahaha. LMAO of man, sad but true indeed. I can;t believe cosmik posted the whole sorry to burst ur bubble thing I am getting details ASAP followed by squat sh!t.

Be here i go paying another $15
    Last edited by Qwerty; Apr 18th, 2002 at 23:28:01.

Originally posted by Qwerty
    hahahahahahahahahahhaaahahaha. LMAO of man, sad but true indeed. I can;t believe cosmik posted the whole sorry to burst ur bubble thing I am getting details ASAP followed by squat sh!t.

Be here i go paying another $15
    Are you suprised?

As I said before it's what they usually do...

But I hope and think that Cosmik will get back to us with this one..

or atleast a lame excuse like "If you kill someone with high title you get more kill points than killing a grey no title player"
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by besheba

cosmick> "hello guys this is cosmik"

dev> "who"

cosmick> " you know the guy responsible for the bulleten boards where customers write concerns and gripes etc"

dev> "bulleten boards? we have them ? please hold lunch just got here"
    HAHA

damn funny post besh.
    Just too bad its more fun reading the pvpboards than actually playing the game
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

Originally posted by besheba
    stfu nuff said.

you know we should buff up and head to dav and have a fight one on one.

untill u take me up on that challange stfu

you wanna read constructive read the nt forums with lots of my posts, problem is exactly as i say they fall on death ears

u funcom fan boy

btw is there away to ignore somone on the boards like i have him ignored in game? if it is possible and u know the answer plz post it here
    I'll duel you any day, but...

I'm not allowed to argue here unless i fight you? Very mature besheba...how old were you again? 11? Grow up please..
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

ya.. i don't even play ao anymore.. i just post on forums here and there sometimes
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

Playing AO is better than spamming the boards........
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

I was thinking. The PvP Scoring system should give some weight to gaining experience in a PvP zone. If you are truly a master PvPer, you should be equally as good as the prey as you are as the predator.

It's put up or shut up time. If you embrace the PvP lifestyle then you should live and breathe it. Not dance around a 75% gas zone barrier.

Why does every post in this PvP forum always turn into a "You need to come to a Myhem zone and dual me 1 on 1?" Besh and Wenzell and all the others, no one cares about dueling you 1 on 1. Talk all you want. This game isnt about 1 on 1. And with the overwhelming swings in power between classes it never will be. Only a fool would travel all the way out there to fight, thus the reason why you are out there. PvP is about alot of people fighting so get a grip and come back to the big 2HO battles we've had all week. There were about 150 people in 2HO yesterday. It was alot of fun.

Syrah -

If you want to understand why all the Omnis need to go fight Wenzell 1 on 1 in Central Artery Valley, read my post on this thread.
    RETIRED

Well another day goes by and no answer. This info wont be given out, and this post will be forgotten just like all the rest.

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Sorry to burst your bubble, Azzazzimon, but I'm still on the case.
    So Cosmik... can you tell me again what bubble you did burst?

So far you have only done what you usually do, you say you will get back with answer, and then you ignore the tread, but in this tread you said you will get back with an answer TWICE instead..
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

PLEASE HOLD THE LINE WHILE WE TRY TO CONNECT YOU!

Smile

How do you keep a bunch of morons in suspense? Cozmik will tell us later.

THE PERSON YOU ARE CALLING KNOWS YOU ARE WAITING!

........*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* THE OTHER PERSON HAS CLEARED...........

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    ........*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* THE OTHER PERSON HAS CLEARED...........

man...u more messed up than I thought cloudeh.....
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast