Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: PvP scoring system

pretty sure it works like Noer says then. *is gonna run when he sees gray untitled people*
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Originally posted by laxmaniac19

Good luck regaining the respect that you've lost in this thread. I know I used to respect you and your comments until you degraded into a greedy, impatient 12-year old.
    /me looks at his Signet Ring of the Elite Twelve as it begins to glow.

/me begins to meditate.

/me suddenly uppercuts laxmaniac19's head so hard it explodes.
    RETIRED

/me wonders if the headchop from Stupid was for respecting Cloudeh in the first place or delivering that line.

Actually, I'm not too proud of that line. Pretend I didn't say it.

Thanks, Cloudeh. *mutters about morons and their petitions*

Yeah whatever, lets fight and get it over with.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Yeah whatever, lets fight and get it over with.
    fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics. even if you win, you're still retarded.
    GravyOmlet
    200 Martial Artist

Re: happened to me mant

Originally posted by celestiness
    mant..happened to my trader.

he was lvl 74 (of course) and very very far into apprentice. beat some non titled in mmd and went to 2ho. the guy i was hangin with at the time said "dude...where is your title?". and i targeted myself and sure enough..was rookie. took me like 5-6 kills to get apprentice back.

15-20 wins above losses on my MA (maybe). lose 3 times to 3 apprentices...bam..back to rookie. but i had rookie/freshman/apprentice/and even a novice under my belt....

so who the f knows.

bump.
    Yeah, I was Rookie, you was Apprentice. After being Rookie I had a lot freshman and no titled kills, and 1 rookie kill. Killing you (Apprentice) made me apprentice, though you did not loose your own apprentice.

Weird, it looks like either:
    - 1 apprentice kill made me rookie->apprentice
    - 1 nearly-novice (celest) in pvp points made me rise enough points to be apprentice
    - Freshmen/no titled kills did count and celest made me go over that edge to make me apprent.

Weird systeem indeed I'd love to know what kills count and what not. If I have to kill 1000 freshmans for a new titled I'll never kill any freshman

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

You can't really messure by title. There is some difference on killing a low freshman and a high freshman. The thing that counts is the difference between your pvp-points and the opponents. But as long as we are not allowed to see the points it will remain a big unanswered mystery.
    ~Lone

up

up up and away....

I'm bumping this thread for Cozmik to get fired. This is the exact reason why I quit AO in the first place, lack of communication, and lack of Funcom's own knowledge of how their system works. It's been almost a month now and Cozmik can't even find a simple code. If I was being PAID for something like this, it would take me 3 hours, max.

Originally posted by Gravy

fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics. even if you win, you're still retarded.

http://manifestation.org/~ill/images...t%20retard.jpg

Talking

that picture makes me so happy... is that wrong?
    GravyOmlet
    200 Martial Artist

Originally posted by Gravy
    that picture makes me so happy... is that wrong?
    Probably, yes.
    RETIRED

Silkex needs to remember that picture well...
    Gazi "Mottom" - Master 5th Dan

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it. " -Confucious

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

nt

gg FC you almost Tricked us again

A litte before-I-go-to-work BUMP
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

And a little just-arrived-at-work BUMP
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

same here, just at work

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

"pretty sure it works like Noer says then. *is gonna run when he sees gray untitled people*"

I'm going to take my level 80 engineer and make him clan so i can hunt down Mantra in 2ho and see what he does. Does he kill me and lose points, let me spend 4 hours killing him and lose points or zone and be taunted.

lol

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast