Page 1 of 26 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP scoring system

PvP scoring system

I, and several others, have been wanting to know how the current pvp score system works for months. How much points you get for a kill, how much you need for next title etc, its very very unclear.

Cosmik just promised on IRC he'd answer to this post, so I hope we'll finally get an official answer.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Before too many people post here, I'm trying to get the answers for you. There's some things I need to check first and clear and I'll see what I can dig up for you. It won't be able to get you an answer today (it being past 5pm and a bit of work needs to be done on this), so I hope to get something out to you tomorrow.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Thumbs up. :-)
    Last edited by LoneWolf; Apr 17th, 2002 at 16:39:29.
    ~Lone

*jaw drops all the way to the floor and drool starts coming out*

I never thought I'd see the day.

Thumbs up! Awating the formula

Also, kudos on the EXCELLENT communication in the past 2 days. I've seen response to this, LLTS issue (ok more to come on that one, but it's a response!) and enforcer rage! Keep it up, you are making people HAPPY
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Ill believe this when i see it. We have been asking for this since the beginning of the game. Dank and I also talked to Cosmik in MMD one day for hours about this and got nothing after being told exactly what his reply in this post says. This was about 2 months ago. I wouldnt hold my breath. How long has it been since we were polled on PvP ranks? Do we have them yet? I think not. But if this does actually get answered It will restore a small amount my faith in FC to the customer base.

finally!
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

the title system....

its like the choclate center of a totsie roll pop, the world WILL never know how many licks it takes to get there.....
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Least it tastes good.

Angry yeah right

sure they'll post the pvp scoring system just as soon as the patch notes include all the nerfs they add.
    remind me to hold my breath
    what is it, the formula for an atomic bomb..damn

Cool Hurry Cosmik!

Holding my breath, so plz hurry =).

/Thoriak

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Before too many people post here, I'm trying to get the answers for you. There's some things I need to check first and clear and I'll see what I can dig up for you. It won't be able to get you an answer today (it being past 5pm and a bit of work needs to be done on this), so I hope to get something out to you tomorrow.
    *tries to hold back tears*

Im so happy ... *sniff*

Ohh, so today we will finally get an answer!

Or will we just be dissapointed again and Cosmik will just ignore this tread like he and Cz have done with so many other when they say they will get back with info..

I hope for an answer!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

edit
    contents removed.. wrong thread :P
    edit
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

WOO ****ING HOO!

THIS THREAD DIED FAST!

tralala.... 50 mins left of normal office hours in norway... i dont think we'll see anything today...
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Sorry to burst your bubble, Azzazzimon, but I'm still on the case. Right now I'm in the middle of getting the formula from the programmers, and wanted to check back here to let you know what I'm up to. Getting it to you as fast as possible.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Sorry to burst your bubble, Azzazzimon, but I'm still on the case. Right now I'm in the middle of getting the formula from the programmers, and wanted to check back here to let you know what I'm up to. Getting it to you as fast as possible.
    Sounds good to me

But you maybe understand why many of us don't have much hope left in these boards or FC..
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

FASTER!

MORE COAL!!!! Uhg....Caffiene!

how hard is that?

Cosmik picks up phone and calls the team resonsible for coding pvp title reward sysytem

cosmick> "hello guys this is cosmik"

dev> "who"

cosmick> " you know the guy responsible for the bulleten boards where customers write concerns and gripes etc"

dev> "bulleten boards? we have them ? please hold lunch just got here"

HOLD MUSIC

40 mins later

dev> " hello were you holding for someone?"

cosmik "yes but its ok i was getting paid the same as if i was doing somthing"

dev> " In that case hold for a few more we are finishing our weekly morale building quake doom-a-thon tourney"

HOLD MUSIC

15 mins later

dev> "ok i died i am out of tourney. What can i do for you"

cosmik> "great thanks for beeing so helpful, well some players have been posting for months now, they want to know how the title reward system for pvp works"

dev> "ummmmmm, o yeh when somone kills u you die and have to rez, thanks for calling glad we could help, please send a memo to our supivisor saying how good of a job we are doing bye"---------click

Comik posts on the forum

' OK guys still working on solution i promise to get you an answer before we release an expansion pack"

OUT CRY ON FORUMS

Cosmik calls the dev team again

Cosmik> " hi its me cosmik again"

Dev> "who?........ o i rember its the guy who called and distarcted me during the doom quake-a-thon tourney causing me to loose. Whats up mate"

Cosmik> " well them darn end users they still want to hear the actual scroing system and rules for gaining titles, u know my job would be much easier if not for them darn end users"

Dev> "who?"

Cosmik> "you know the people who beta test our game"

Dev> "AHHH, yes them.........hmmm i have an idea.....tell them we dont wanna release it otherwise people will title farm"

Cosmik> "I LIKE THE CUT OF YOUR JIB MATE"

Dev> "thanks ill tell my daddy the company pres u said that"

COSMIK POSTS

"Still working on the answer"

Now a real world converstation

Cosmik> "hi mate, some customers would like to know how the pvp titling system works"

dev> "sure mate lemme pull up the source code"......."ok have it here" blah blah blah

cosmik posts rules
    everyone is happy and contiunue to pay thier 13 bucks

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast