Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys do in AO ?

What do you guys do in AO ?

As stated in another thread, im bored atm (read cant be at home infront of my PC) and the reason i post here is because its the only place i ever read/post.

Anyways you guys tell me what u do in Anarchy Online theese days ? I would really like to know, cause im practically not playing (maybe logged in 2 hours last month to find all my "friends" list offline...

All i do is laughing about all the complaining & *****ing on the forum and ingame and then i log back into neocron and have fun

Kinda rocks if you can pvp everywhere - every1 noticed it's bad to piss some1 off cuz he could prolly have a ton of friends and hunt you all over the planet

Leveling my fixer, goofing around, chatting with friends, PvP events.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Playing Asheron's Call 2.............
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Noer
    You can do that in AO?!?!

A new vendor?

where is it?
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

On a slot-machine in Reet's Retreat.
    ~Lone

On a slot-machine in Reet's Retreat.
    Cool!

They actually decided to put some content ingame!
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Oh you lucky bum! hehe
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

hehe

lol me2 itburnz

And Noer thanks for answering my post (u dont hate me that much anymore i guess Anyways did u try Neocron ? or did the gfx scare u that much ? think i saw u ridicule it in another thread...anyways guess i have to try AC2.

Neocron really has alot of the stuff that is needed in AO and the gfx is not that bad at all imo, and since i love Neocron so much it just made me think more about wtf i was doing in AO To my knowledge (i may have missed something completely) there is NOTHING to do in AO but get to lvl 200, and believe me i tried
    Lvling and do tara thats it. Since ive been at tara like 100 times and never ever gotten any loot (beside the one i ninjalooted) even tho i consider me fairly good at pvp, but since im not friends with any of the guild leaders i think even after 1000 times there i wouldnt get any (dont tell me its because i ninjaed _1_ item 9 months ago). I wont even mention PvP since its so lollish i cry when i think about it. I was just wandering what the people still playing AO is using their time on. Gimme more info pls

On a side note, if anyone wanna try Neocron beta and still hasnt, its not too late ! Come join me superflu and dankman on Neptune server (hint to old FTC members and others )))
    Last edited by fopus; Sep 9th, 2002 at 14:03:05.

Nothing in AO..

Mucho fun in AC2

Tried Neocron. Didn't like, wasn't my kind of game really.

Asheron's Call 2 got what I want. Kinda forgot how it was to have fun in a mmorpg.
    ~Lone

Trying to make it interesting

Well I have been trying to make things interesting and inviting both clan and omni to do some events.. Really tough task, cause FC doesnt' give you any support on this issue.

But on Saturday.. we had a guildwar.. 6v6.. everyone had a fun time.. no prizes was given.. just had fun.. yet it was laggy.. hehe.. Well Apoc won that event.. GRATZ w00h00..

For high level.. hmm nothing else to do but camp stuff for alts. and making events without cheesy roleplay.. no offensive to everyone that does roleplay.. but after you reach that point.. Roleplaying is not #1 priorty.. you just want to pvp.. so I mix 2 of them together. well sort of.. hehe

But from this point.. or the question.. What is there to do at high level.. I'm sure the low level wants to know.. cause they don't want to waste their time and money on a product that has no future. Please tell us FC.. Do we have to fork out another $20 to have more content.. LOL are you really hurting that bad? Does that guaranteed at least 5 days or more on content? I really doubt it. This is only an opinion and everyone has the right to express his or her opinion.

I can only do so much player events.. which I have spent my own time organizing.. I play on my alts.. but I ask my self.. "Why am I leveling, its the same game!"

Playing DAOC myself. Quests.. character specialization that doesn't trivialize the balance of the game.. no such thing as uber-rare items.. siegecraft.. realm wars.. land control.. oh my god..

And it came out after AO. DAOC is not the end-all be-all, it has issues, but it blows AO away, that's for sure..
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

DAOC sucks. Too balanced. Whatever Fc does in the future of AO, people will be sure to complain and whine about it. Hard sell to such a fickle bunch.
    Im in the same boat as Fopus. Nothing to do. My answer, so what, its just a game, Im gonna move on to the next one soon enough.

Studies atm so NOT really so much AO =p Saw you on a pic btw fopus in neocron =p kaxigt =) Im atm trying to catch on a beta of AC2 to try it out to. ;p
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

pvp on cel and tara

lvling my fixer

lvling a new atrox trader for pvp only.

run around lookin dumb

helpin guild out etc.

i tried neocron. may give it another shot when it comes out..but couldnt stand being in the sewers anymore..out of money for ammo and always having to run slow cuz i was either overweight from ammo or lack of stamina.

waiting for swg to come out.

waiting for my AC2 beta disc to come.

etc.

AO.. hmm i troll the forums with my flame retartand suit on while AC2 is down.

and i log in and harass people sometimes..

Fopus smells!

Me?

I am trying to get my hands on AC2 Beta to be united with friends from TC again.

I also tried out Neocron Beta (thanks Itburnz ) and it wasnt "bad" but well, I have stated it many times, I am sucker for graphics too.

Before AC2 there hasnt been any competition to AO dominance in that area. That time has ended. Welcome new era of MMORPG and its called Acherons Call 2.

Oh, almost forget. What do I do in AO? Well since our guild disbanded... nothing. I was in AO because of friends and leveled/did uniques with them to have good moments with friends online.

If I get AC2 it is time to cancel for the time being...

Zarch and da chars

Proud to have been part of what was AntiGuardians (AG) and TheCouncil (TC) not to forget my one brief stay with Division9. You were all great.

Tired of the bunker pvp system. Working on a trader twink so I can hurry back to the bunker pvp system I'm bored of.

I'll prolly go to Shadowbane myself (to each their own).

I enjoy trolling the forums from work, makes for good laughs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast