Thread: Tier-armour is being made. (Behind the scenes)

Cz: "PEEKAY! GIVE ME URE SWO.... *caugh*.. Come in?"

ahahaha... ROFL... that one caught me off guard while drinking Fanta.... soda exiting your nose hurts a lil' oO
    ::Banansniffer:: 209 Enforcer Setup OMFG!! TL7
    ::Banankick:: 127 MartialArtist Setup
    ::Healj0000:: 105 Doctor Setup

And a big family of gimps

Proud member of Ragnarok

This is an amazing thread.

Oh mi gawd. Best laughs for loooooong time

wrangle you are the shiznitz I love the stories am looking forward to the next scene!!! don't keep us waiting!! for we need more laughter!!!
    Tsalagi - 215 Soldier AI-11

8/20/66 - 12/8/04

Scene 20 (omg 20)

*Its 03:17. FC headquarters lay dark and silent as everyone is home asleep. Allmost everyone that is. A ladder is silently placed by the window to the Tier armour dev's office. A spesific someone forgot to shut the window before leaving and its now being taken advantage of by a thief. This man dressed in black complete with a black hood climbs up the ladder and gets in through the window.*

Thief: /w "Bingo"

*The office is dark and the thief trips over a stack of Marvel superhero comics.*

Thief: "!"

*Convinced that there's nobody there that might have heard him, he gets up and opens the door to the hallway. Its dark but he can see computers in all the offices and loads of other goodies to grab. He makes his way down towards the main entrance to open it so he can start carrying computers outside to his van.*

Door: "Click!.."

*The main entrance is now open. The sound of the lock opening echoes in the big entry-hall. He makes his way back up to second floor. As he passes a door with the tag "Servers" on it he can hear music. Startled by the fact that someone is still in the building he looks around for a quick escape. Suddenly the door opens.*

SMD: "YYYYMCA!! daaadadadada YYYYMCAAA!!! EEEEEEK!!!

Thief: "AAaaah!"

*A completely naked server maintenance dude, except from the pirate hat and eyepatch, is standing face to face with the thief and they both scream on the top of their lungs. For different reasons.*

Thief: "What the hell!?"

*SMD covers his private parts with his hat. He's to shocked to realise that this is a thief.*

SMD: "Crap, I thought I was alone!!"

*The thief panics and starts running to the tier-armour devs office to escape. He forgot where it was and in all the confusion and darknes he gets lost in the office-landscape.*

Alarm: "RRRRING RRRRRRRRING!!!!!"

SMD: "Crap!!"

*SMD is trying to get back into the servers-room but the door had closed and locked itself from the inside. SMD is about to press in the security code to open the door when the main entrance suddenly slams open and loads of cops storms the building.*

SMD: "Come on! Come on!!"

*SMD has exactly 13 seconds to type in the 6 letter code before the cops get to his floor. He's so nervous and his hands are shaking badly so he presses the wrong combination 3 times and the number-pad stops working.*

-Next day-

Marius: "A thief?"

*Marius is in his office and on the other side of his desk sits a policeofficer*

Officer: "Yes, he was running around trying to escape or something. He didnt manage to steal anything before we got there so we're booking him for breaking an entry, not for theft."

Marius: "I see. Thank you officer."

Officer: "Oh, and another thing.."

Marius: "What?"

Officer: "Why was one of your staffmembers running around in here naked?"

Marius: "What now!?"

Officer: "Nevermind. Its not elegal so.. anyway.. have a nice day! "

Marius: "Wait wtf!"

Officer: "Its ok, sir. We dont judge you we just maintain law and order "
    Last edited by Wrangeline; Oct 7th, 2004 at 10:54:27.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline
    SMD: "YYYYMCA!! daaadadadada YYYYMCAAA!!! EEEEEEK!!!

Thief: "AAaaah!"

*A completely naked server maintenance dude, except from the pirate hat and eyepatch, is standing face to face with the thief and they both scream on the top of their lungs. For different reasons.*

Thief: "What the hell!?"

*SMD covers his private parts with his hat. He's to shocked to realise that this is a thief.*

SMD: "Crap, I thought I was alone!!"

*The thief panics and starts running to the tier-armour devs office to escape. He forgot where it was and in all the confusion and darknes he gets lost in the office-landscape.*

roflmao!!!

more scenes plx
    Last edited by Tanz; Sep 20th, 2004 at 15:41:05.
    Tanz

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Enforcer is the nerfest Class - omg lol get real

double..post O.o
    Last edited by Tanz; Sep 20th, 2004 at 15:40:43.
    Tanz

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Enforcer is the nerfest Class - omg lol get real

must tag this for later reading.

yay

hehe

good work....

Next stage is to have Mr.Fli draw the whole comic for ya
    lol

o.O
    nice addition to the story. Mesa likey

/me is trying to push the chair off him which had fallen on him after he fell off the chair hysterically laughing

I just can't wait for more parts, I just need more, more, more.

I want to see Cz and Timelapse in more episodes... then I can make fun of the poor guys.
    Sage Forums Advisor Rokinar
    ARK Community Relations

~{ Advisors of Rubi-Ka }~
    ~{ Social Guidelines }~

Quote Originally Posted by Rokinar
    I want to see Cz and Timelapse in more episodes... then I can make fun of the poor guys.
    lol

WTB more!

Quote Originally Posted by Dworkin
    /me is trying to push the chair off him which had fallen on him after he fell off the chair hysterically laughing
    *sits on the chair Dworkin is under, and make sure the chair stays there, With whatever is under, under.

More plzkthxbye ^_^

Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

To hell with a leet doll, they need to make a wrangeline doll that we can carry around in game!!!!

I don't think I have laughed so hard from reading something before!!

*LOL*

Wrangeline YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!! *HUGS* Thanks for making my day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline
    *JimSalabim opens the door and spots the dev sitting behind his desk with the trashcan over his head*

JimSalabim: O.o

Dev: "Inventing helmets.."

Oh that part was just TOO funny!
    Advisor Yogosha
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Community Relations
    Forums Administration

::Social Guidelines::
    ::ARK Public Website::

Talking

~ CJ ~
    Formerly known as Timelapse

Certified AO Forum Freak!

~ Check out our old comics here! ~

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast