Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Tier-armour is being made. (Behind the scenes)

This is THE best laugh ive ever hadi think..
    The way u write about em makes em look like dilbert n his crew and it is soo god damn funny

i want more!! fast!!!!!11!11

M - O- R- E!
    Abalz; .. I feel there is a specail folder for our NT reports, they print it out and make a magazine out of it each month and put them in the restrooms lol

Hermy; Devs : "We thought it be a good idea to give a few professions some insanely good defence, and at the same time make sure those also get to do the most damage, unfortunately NT isnt one of those, so suck it up"

Kinkstaah: It appears they forgot the 0 at the end of the extra damage hit bonus.

Scene 16

*Tier armour dev enters the server-room. Its 12:30.*

Dev: "Dude.. are you in here?"

*SMD is messing with some wires behind one of the computer. He is obviously stressed out because he's all sweaty and he has taken his pirate-hat off, revealing a shiny, bald head.*

Dev: "Hey, dude."

SMD: "Damn, yarr!"

*SMD quickly gets his pirate-hat back on and looks at the dev*

Dev: "So.. how did it go? Did you complete.. your end of the bargain?"

SMD: "Yarr, me having some troubles. The main server may be old but she makes up for that by running steady as a battleship. I managed to get the chat-server down tho."

Dev: "Hm.. damnit. That will have to do. Wait here, I'll go do my thing and then I'll come back and we'll talk about your reward."

*The dev walks over to Marius' office and knocks on the door*

*knock knock*

Marius: "Who's there?"

Dev: "Dev"

Marius: "Dev who?"

Dev: "Tier armour dev."

Marius: "Oh feck.. come in.."

*The dev enters Marius' office and position himself infront of the desk.*

Marius: "Yes?"

Dev: "The chat-server is down."

Marius: "What!? What did you do now!?"

Dev: "Ey! Why do I allways get the blame everytime something goes wrong?"

Marius: "How about statistics?"

*Marius walks out of his office and down the hall towards the server-room. The dev is now standing all alone in Marius' office.*

Marius (far-away-noice): /shout "What the hell is going on with the chat-server?"

*The dev quickly goes behind Marius' desk and starts fiddeling with the computer*

Dev: "Come on.. where is it... Aha!"

*The dev discovers all the catalogues with all the different types of armour-models and textures.*

Dev: "Shadowland... S....Shadowleet... There!"

*The dev opens a catalogue containing unused armours designed for shadowlands expansionpack.*

Dev: "Author: John P. Sherman.."

*The dev deletes the true author and writes in his own name*

Dev: "Bingo"

*He gets out from behind the desk and goes out into the hall. Marius is walking back towards him*

Marius: "Shut up."

Dev: "O.o I didnt say anything."

*Marius slams the door shut once inside of his office. The dev walks back to the server-room and knocks on the door*

SMD: "Yarr!"

Dev: "What did he say? Or more importantly what did you say?"

SMD: "Yarr, I told him I unplugged a cable by mistake and that Id plug it in stright away. Then he assured me that I would lose me job as pirate 'pon the servers if I didnt get it up and running again within 5 minutes."

Dev: "You can get it running again, cant you?"

SMD: "Yarr, its an easy fix for sure. But first, where's me parrot and aspirins?"

Dev: "Excuse me, you didnt do what I told you to do. I managed to use the little time I had to take care of some stuff. I need to keep my job as well you know. For that I'll give you the aspirins."

*The dev takes out a bottle of aspirins from his back-pocket and hands it over to the SMD.*

SMD: "Yarr, I've been waiting for this all day. This humming-noise will be the end of me!"

Dev: "So your sure getting the chat-server up and running is easy? Its been down for an hour allready."

*SMD opens the box o' aspirins and swallows the entire content in one go.*

SMD: "Yarr, its an easy fix for sure. Its just a matter of... of...*snort*"

*SMD tilts over and falls asleep in a pile of wires*

Dev: "Oh crap! Dude wake up! The chat-server!"

*SMD is like a bag of potatoes and wont wake up nomatter how hard the dev is slapping his face*

Dev: "We're so screwed.."

*The dev takes a look at the wire-chaos and spots an unplugged powercord*

Dev: "Oh God I hope this is it.."

*He plugs in the cord and suddenly all the lights in the entire building goes out.*

Dev: "Oh fudge.."
    Veteran of Equilibrium

lol 8]
    "Death is only a change to be reincarnated in the recreation machine"
    -------------------

I wonder which angel I'm born with. The good angel or the bad angel? Or if both, which did i forsaken?
    God.. help me..

lol

Org mate of mine thought it was the SMD who was trying to fix it and went "This ought to fix it *hump hump hump*" ^^

Thumbs up

yarr.. more =)

oh yay 15.000 ppl alrdy watched...
    btw this is kinda getting off subject cuz isnt it supposed to be tier armor being made?
    but omg pls dont change ur mind and stop writeing this stuff
    this is a piece of art
    Last edited by o_O Tsukts O_o; Jun 27th, 2004 at 21:58:21.

ROFL

Keep 'em coming Wrangeline...
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
    --Albert Einstein

Hmm... camping?!?

Phikks - Fixer
    Grandalph - MP
    Qhite - MA

Originally posted by -= Tsukts =-
    yarr.. more =)

oh yay 15.000 ppl alrdy watched...
    btw this is kinda getting off subject cuz isnt it supposed to be tier armor being made?
    but omg pls dont change ur mind and stop writeing this stuff
    this is a piece of art
    It has kinda strain off the whole tier-armour-topic, yes
    But then again we all know how that ended
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Cz: "Yea sure. Come in, u have GOT to see this. Im pretending to be an ARK and messing with people. Its so fun!"
    That scene reminds me of a screen shot I have on Xnemth in RR on Rimor in mini Lord of the Void going "Wow, I didn't crash the zone."

That was at onc of Gnarf's Thursday night shows when like 15+ ARKs showed up, they were celebrating new ARK promotions. I can't remeber if it was that day Ziana gave me these phat "Another Beer"s on Rimor, I do know she used to visit Gnarf a lot on Rimor, as did I.

I think I can speak for Ziana and myself when I say we want Gnarf back on Rimor every week.
    Katelin "Naiddean" Phare : Retired General of Angels of the Night
    Visit ourMessage Boards
    Teddy Bears have been nerfed
    The New and Improved AoTN HQ

cmon Wrangeline.. please more u can do it

This is so good Thanks Wrangeline

*The spraying stops and the door leading to the next area opens with this "psshh"-sound and the dev gets exstatic*

Dev: "Startreck!!"

Marius: "Shh!"

Dev: "Yeah, like that!"

Marius: "No, shut up!"

Heh this will be with me forever.... no doubt... absolutely priceless!

Keep em comin!
    Hitokiri "Manslayer" Battousai
    183 Opifex Martial Artist (Retired)

Black "Asuki" Knight
    138 Nanomage Doctor

Unit Commander of The Darkness Nova
    Rimor (RK2)

"The world we've made, as a result of the level of thinking we have done thus far, creates problems we cannot solve at the same level of thinking" -- Albert Einstein.

OMG give us more
    this is great
    /Deraine - Shade

wow!! absolutely priceless!!
    definitly get some strange looks while reading this thread at work, rofl. So I passed them the link... I had all my co-workers busting a gut as well ;P hehehe, such great influence huh?
    *pictures Banana Man beating the crap out of Mr Plum.... and then the giant toaster laying the beats to the both of them* ROFL
    Hoping to read some more
    Last edited by Asone; Jul 3rd, 2004 at 20:40:51.

Scene 17

*Its an extremely hot day and the airconditioning at FC is broken. The sun is shining from a perfect blue sky and there is no wind. A programmer named Georg is sitting infront of his computer, just like all the others*

Georg: *sigh*

*He is sitting with his back against the window and the sun is shining in, straight at his backside, generating alot of heat and stress*

Georg: "Oh, ffs."

*He gets up to open the window and let in some air. The perfectly calm air outside is just as hot as the air inside the building so opening the window didnt help at all.*

Georg: *siiiigh*

*Georg wipes sweat off his head and rubs his burning eyes*

Keyboards: *clickClick-click-Clickclick Click CLick, click-Click, Click click, click!!, Click!!! CLICK! CLICK!!-CLICK!!!!*

*George's pulse is slowly going up. Everything seems to produce stress. The heat, the buzzing sounds from the computers, the clicking-sound from all the keyboards, Lisa chewing on her bubblegum, the sun on his back, todays deadline..*

Keyboards: "CLICK, CLICK-CLICK!"

*Pulse going up*

Lisa: *chew chew POP! chew-chew-chew-chew*

*sweat running down his cheak*

Computers: "Bzzzzzzzzzhmmmmmmmmmchrzchrzhmmmmbzzzzzzhmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmMM!!!!"

Georg: "WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

*Everyone looks at Georg*

Programmer 7: "Dude calm down!"

*Georg turns towards Programmer 7*

Georg: O.O

Programmer 7: O.O (!)

*Georg takes a firm grip of his keyboard and starts running towards the poor programmer*

Programmer 7: "Heeelp!"

*Nobody seems to do anything yet, they are all just watching*

Georg: "#&¤)%¤"

*The programmer is on the floor and Georg is hitting him in the side with the keyboard*

Programmer 7: "Dude! Stop it!"

Georg: "No way, I can actually feel wind on my face when Im smacking you, ITS REFRESHING!"

*Now everyone runs towards the fight and drags Georg off the programmer*

Marius: /s "Guys, I worn you.."

*Everyone stops with what they are doing and looks at Marius*

Marius: "Its friggin hot and Im all out of pills.."

*Tier armour dev comes walking up towards Marius from behind*

Dev: "..um Marius.. could you come here a sec? I think I broke the main printer. Didnt say anything about it not being able to handle cardboardpaper in the manual.."

Marius: "YOU /(#"#¤=#!!"

*Marius takes a good grip around the devs throat*

Dev: "Hess eeerk!"

*Marius wont let go of the dev, the programmers are watching and they dont stop him since he's the boss and everything, Lisa is chewing gum and twiddeling her hair, Georg is at it again with his keyboard and Programmer number 7 is doing his best to defend himself with his pen*

Dev: "EEek! Aarr!"

*The dev spots a calculator laying on the table next to him and he struggles to reach it*

Marius: "#=¤#()¤!!!"

*He finally reaches it and wacks it straight in Marius' left ear. Marius lets go and the dev quickly tackles him so they both tumble over one of the desks*

*Two programmers are sitting way in the back corner watching the chaos*

Programmer 11: "This is cool."

Programmer 6: "5 bucks on the dev."

Programmer 11: "k"

*By now all the other programmers are fighting each other as well. Its like some bad western movie where everyone is fighting at the local bar*

Marius: "I win!"

*Marius is up on his feet pointing a staple gun at the dev*

Dev: "Dont shoot!"

Marius: "Hah, I've been dreaming of stapling you since forever! Im a good shot so dont try anything heroic."

*Marius is about to pull the staple-trigger, Programmer 6 is about to pay programmer 11, Programmer 7 is about to jam his pen into George's left foot.*

*woosh*

*The aircondition just turned back on and cold fresh air is flowing into the building. Everyone stops dead in their tracks and looks up as the cool air hits their faces*

*complete silence*

*staple-sound*

Dev: "Auch!!!!"
    Veteran of Equilibrium

rotflmao.. so good..

Kinda just to celebrate summer
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Re: Scene 17

Originally posted by Wrangeline
    *complete silence*

*staple-sound*

Dev: "Auch!!!!" [/B]

OMG!!! That's absolutely awesome!! Great stuff Wrangeline!

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast