Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omni-Pol blood bath causes civil uprising

Tell me, what is the symbol on that little yellow contract that one clicks to become a Clanner? Go to a shop and check it out sometime. When you sign up to become a Clanner, you are signing up with the CoT.

As much as it pains me that you can't go back to being Neutral, I have to agree with this restriction. I'm a Neutral character at lvl 121 and as much as I appreciate the fact that you don't want to be a Clanner anymore, I can't help but think that at one time you decided to join up with them in opposition to Omni-Tek's ideals.

Stay with Omni-Tek and one can be considered as going with the flow. Somebody who works in a mine or cleans toilets for Omni-Tek can be relieved of any questioning regarding their political beliefs. They're just working stiffs. But ... sign up with the Clans and you have made statement that you do not agree with the ideals that Omni-Tek represents (or you just really like the splendor of Mort).

As for the incident in question, any Clanner present was in fact affiliated with the CoT and was in violation of the Tir Accord. Omni-Tek is obligated to treat you as an outlaw. It was actually nice of them to simply ask you to leave. The fact you got brutalized is unfortunate and should be brought up with the Council of Truth. I'm sure if Omni-Tek is as fair as they try to present themselves as, the Officers in question will be dealt with appropriately by Internal Affairs.

Want to RP this properly? Then complain to your own governing body to get a dialogue going between Radiman's people and Ross' people to allow select inter-faction social events to occur. Remember when Nixon had the U.S. ping-pong team go to China back in the early 70's? That is the only allowable context for Clanners to be present in Omni territory until the Tir Accord is ammended again.

Please remember that the Tir Accord is what stopped the last Civil War. I gave uncontested freedom to the Clanners to govern themselves unmolested on their alotted land. Blatantly violating it in some personal quest for the party life does not serve any inhabitant of the planet well. There's a reason the planet is not at war. Like two feuding kids who need to be seperated, there's a line drawn down the middle. You stay on your side and they stay on theirs.

Rubi'Ka is NOT at war. The situation is quite analogous to Berlin during the Cold War. You have Omni-Tek on one side ruling with an iron fist and the Clans on the other supposedly working more democratically. You simply did NOT cross that line unless you were SURE you wanted to stay there.

((OOC: Bionitrous, please don't take offense, but I'm wiping 90% of your message from Tarryk's In-Character view because of it's obvious OOCness. Your points hold true, but they're portrayed WAY out of character, so Tarryk really can't reply to them. This is an in-character debate, and your point about "RP"ing anything properly is rather insulting to me. I'm RPing, and I'm doing it properly. If Tarryk's views are incorrect, that doesn't make for bad RP. That makes for great RP.))

Rubi'Ka is NOT at war. The situation is quite analogous to Berlin during the Cold War. You have Omni-Tek on one side ruling with an iron fist and the Clans on the other supposedly working more democratically. You simply did NOT cross that line unless you were SURE you wanted to stay there.
    Definition of War: A sided conflict in which two or more governing bodies engage in battle.

*looks around* Yup, we're at war all right, no matter what political verbatim-blanket you throw over it.

I crossed the line to the clans because they stood for something once. We were the powers of the freedom of the planet. It's simply not true anymore. The Council of Truth broke their obligations to the clanners by engaging in and condoning a war which is quickly becoming detrimental to the very thing they are trying to save. I was fooled into joining, and I place the blame for that on myself.

But I also retain the belief that if they break their obligations to me, I am exempt from their precious Accord on basis of morality. I will go where I please, and I will cause no disturbance whilst there.

That being said, I repeat: The Tir Accord no longer applies to me. I am not employed by Omni-Tek, and proclaim my freedom from them. While this does not technically exempt me from their laws whilst in the city, I reserve the right to contest those laws, and I will continue to do so. And yes, whether or not they say I have that right, I reserve it anyway. I'm here to DJ public clubs in an open atmosphere, and have fun.

I have never once drawn arms against a fellow citizen of Rubi-Ka. I have never once caused a peace-breaking disturbance. I currently do not condone the actions of those who do.

I have only partied at the clubs I wish to party at, and gave a great time to a lot of people. And those same innocents have been slaughtered for supporting my appearance.

It's a shame so many of you are so desperately opposed to people having peaceful fun in your city that you are willing to open fire on them in response to their good time, and/or condone the actions of those who do.
    Last edited by Tarryk; Apr 19th, 2002 at 17:37:16.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

OOC: Ah, yer IC, that explains it. Can't always tell when people are IC in this forum. I was trying to help keep the facts straight with regard to the Story. Sometimes I'm a little ashamed of correcting people that it's Athen and not Athens and Notum not Notrum. Don't bother me much except when people claim to speak from authority and can't get names or dates straight.

It was my understanding that you as a player misunderstood the Tir Accord and not TarryK the character who feels they don't apply to him. I was mistaken and thought it was you the player who was whining about it being unfair that a Clan character (loved by all or not) was unwelcome in an Omni city. I now understand that TarryK feels it is not right. That's cool.

With little to no real story to talk about in this forum, might as well talk about a little roleplaying.

Good job in that case then! Carry on.
    Last edited by Bionitrous; Apr 19th, 2002 at 18:35:37.

A Point of View...

I for one, have always enjoyed a good party, and firmly believe to keep the polotics off the dance-floor...

But...

When Omni-Pol steps in, and puts their foot down, you coperate with them... Anyone that was fired upon, was done so because they where seen as an immediate threat to Omni-Tek's interests... Case closed.

Do they need to announce publicly their reasons?
    Not at all ...

Personally, I'm glad to see a crack-down on subversive groups. Too long have we had to live with inner-threats. Groups like TBA ...

I only pray these steps continue to be made. Though I hope they do not involve festivities in the future.
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

Let's see, pajama clad players dancing away were seen as a threat by Omni-Pol. I didn't know Omni-Pol was composed of such easily frightened people.

Omni-Pol wanted to kill. That much is certain. Remember that Omni-Pol had control of the suppression gas. If they wanted no violence they could have upped the gas level to 100%. They didn't. Because they WANTED to kill.

And now when a faction of the clans do commit an atrocity such as the slaughter of merchants in Trade the other night, we find outselves placed on the same level.

When the clans grid in fully armored and carrying weapons and proceed to attack anyone in sight, we are fully justified to respond with force and defend ourselves. But killing pajama clad civilians at a party just makes Omnis look at the least ridiculous and at worse murderers.

Natasha "Aenie" Russi
    Board Member
    Belle Rouge

Counterpoint...

Simple fact... Both incidents you quote happened on Omni soil... the first in protection of its safety, the later an out-right murderous shopping spree. Serving nothing else but the material greed of some of the 'have nots' amongst the Rebel Clans...

The suppresion field was lowered to insure Omni-Pol's task a success.

And there's nothing wrong with enjoying what you do for a living... I highly doubt any of those Clan members involved in the assaults on Trade, or Rome where doing so with a heavy heart...

Daetona :::>
    Omni-Tek Interops :::>
    Deep Winter Faction :::>
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

Angry Just a couple question to Omni-Pol

If this operation was to throw out us clanners from your precious city, how come you let me and my guildmates Meik, Szentasha, Dyka and Fistofpaper stay, (we are all clanners)?
    When most of the clanners was shot down or had gone away, I heard one of the officers say something like this "Just let them stay we have achieved our objective".
    If the objective was to remove all clanners from your territory the object was cleary not achieved, since there was 5 clanners still having a party at the Rompa Bar.
    So what was the objective that had been achieved?
    - A personal power trip of the Omni-Pol officers?
    - The joy of slaughtering PJ clad innocents?
    - Killing clanners and Omni employes who actively seeks peace?
    I think all of the above.

I can only quote the wise words of Szentasha.

"Its then that I realised that it isn't the clan that Omni-Pol was fighting, it was peace. Their mission was to prevent clan and Omni from establishing goodwill. They couldn't allow the seeds of hope to be planted. Every citizen of the clan that stopped dancing and drew arms against them was a victory. Every employee of Omni who was there to witness the slaughter either grew in appreciation or fear of Omni, to the benefit of the corporation"

The bar was a 100% suppression zone, I can't see why bringing in the stormtroopers was necesary it was impossible for anyone to engage in combat untill the Omni-Pol death squad walzed in and lowered the gas allowing them to execute Thyme and Thime.

My thanks goes out to the Omni employees who realised the wrongness of how the operation was handled and stood by our side.
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Look folks, I was there as a member of the Omni-Pol force.

I tried to usher everyone out. I and our squads told everyone that the party was over. They were told to go home. This is not an optional thing. When Omni-Pol shuts your party down, you go home. No room for discussion.

Go Home. Sleep it off.

Do not punch the Captain in Elite. Bad things happen when you do that.

I'm just sorry that they didn't cut the gas down enough to let us enforce thier order a bit more.
    Last edited by Jypsie; Apr 24th, 2002 at 12:16:05.
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

Look folks, I was there as a member of the Omni-Pol force.
    Ah, look! An omni-pol grunt speaks! They must have turned the brainwash tether down a bit and gave you a few more feet on the leash to get you out as far as a news discussion...

I tried to usher everyone out. I and our squads told everyone that the party was over. They were told to go home. This is not an optional thing. When Omni-Pol shuts your party down, you go home. No room for discussion.
    Oh but there is, my friend. There is now.

I'm just sorry that they didn't cut the gas down enough to let enforce thier order a bit more.
    Spoken like a true ground-pounder. All honor and no brains.

Wake up, already. Omni-Pol has your brain so fried and wound up so tight you're sitting here actually SAYING that you wanted the suppression gas lowered EVEN MORE on a room full of unarmed peaceful party-goers!

Use your strength for real honor. Quit kow-towing to those egomaniacal lunatics and start fighting FOR the people. Not against them.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Omni-Pol only fights for the people of Omni-Tek who are loyal to the company. Nothing more and nothing less. Your anti-OP propaganda shows me clearly how peaceful you are and your very presence in our cities is reason and legal cause for us to react and get you out of our territory. As the Division 9 employee stated earlier, you were ushered out but preferred to resist and attack. The death of many people was the result, though it werent the innocent and peaceful ones who died, that i am sure of.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Before we continue the verbal fury, Meister, we should get a couple things straight.

Omni-Pol only fights for the people of Omni-Tek who are loyal to the company.
    Then why on earth don't you guys goose-step more often?

Your anti-OP propaganda shows me clearly how peaceful you are and your very presence in our cities is reason and legal cause for us to react and get you out of our territory.
    Translation: "You talk a lot and you are therefore against peace. You arrive in our cities and therefore we attack you because we are peaceful."

That's a bit of a quadruple oxymoron, wouldn't you say?

As the Division 9 employee stated earlier, you were ushered out but preferred to resist and attack.
    *buzzing sound* I did not resist, nor did I attack, so your source of info needs a head-check. Many clan members DID resist, in the form of staying put in a public club without any intention to promote the clans, propagandate, solicite, or attack any omni's. The response? Omni-Pol drops supression levels and opens fire.

The death of many people was the result, though it werent the innocent and peaceful ones who died, that i am sure of.
    Examples prove otherwise, my friend. Thyme and Thime. Event organizers.

They were unarmed; They were killed. By your preciously "peaceful" forces, no less.
    Last edited by Tarryk; Apr 24th, 2002 at 17:30:05.

The point here is that when you are in an Omni-Tek City you abide by Omni-Tek rules.
    Whether you think they do not apply to you or not does not matter.
    The same goes for when you enter a Clan or Neutral city.

Laws are laws.

The party took place in an Omni-Tek city therefor Omni-Tek law enforcement officials have jurisdiction. Whether or not you like what was done or even whether you think it was the right way to handle the situation is moot.

Omni-Tek controls Omni-Entertainment. What they say goes. If you are asked to disband and go home. You go home. No muss. No fuss. Out the door you go.

If you choose to oppose the orders of a duly-appointed Law Enforcement officer then you do so at your own risk.

Those who chose to leave the party before the fighting started were allowed to leave. No one was detained once they left the bar except for those that Omni-Tek wished to question.

Those who chose to stay and flaunt their disdain of Omni-Tek were given more than enough opportunities to leave. Those who stayed after repeated warnings to leave only have themselves to blame for anything that was done once the "gloves came off".

There seems to be a bit of confusion as to what the laws of Omni-Tek are.

Let me try and set some things straight.

Omni-Tek is not a democracy.
    It is not a Republic.
    It is a government that is run by one individual who is the President of a Corporation.

Those of us who are employees of this corporation accept this and deal with it on a daily basis.

Those of you who do not should know from now on that Omni-Tek is not here to protect those that are not directly employed by them. It is here to insure the safety of its employees and to insure that the Corporations interests are kept safe from Internal and External threats.

The point that innocents in pajamas were slaughtered in the bar holds no water when it has been stated time and time again that there were repeated attempts by Omni-Pol (GM-controlled) to end the situation peacefully.

Only when the situation dissolved into violence on the part of the party-goers did Omni-Pol act to insure their own safety as well as that of their employees that were conscripted for the operation.

If the Omni-Pol officials would have entered the bar with guns blazing and shouting "Take no Prisoners!", then I would begin to see why you feel an injustice was done.

As it stands, all I can see that happened was a few persons chose to misjudge the intent of Omni-Tek to maintain its sovereignty over its own lands and got a very rude awakening.

In the future, I would suggest to everyone that attends any function that is not in keeping with the Laws of Omni-Tek to think twice. It is sad that persons had to be inconvenienced to find out that Omni-Tek does not brook dissension to its orders.

But as we all know from the ads we see daily.

Death isn't fatal(tm).

An error in judgement can be.

Sgt. Stuart "Mymir" Baptist
    Public Relations Department
    Division 9 RSGE
    Omni-Tek
    Rubi-Ka

Why was an Omni-Pol at Reets last night? If Omni-Pol believes so strongly that clanners and neutrals should not be allowed to mix with Omnis then what was an Omni-Pol doing mixing with clanners and neutrals? Of course neutrals don't have a problem with factions mixing in a social setting, only Omni-Pol does.

Perhaps you should investigate your own staff, Meister. Do you really want your people mixxing with neutrals and clanners socially?

Or is Omni-Pol simply guilty of hypocrisy--enjoying the amenities which you seek to deny to others?

Natasha "Aenie" Russi
    Board Member
    Belle Rouge

First of.. Reets Retreat is a neutral club, so.. this officer - Trasey - can be there as much as she wants. Your small personal vendetta against Omni-Pol is rather entertaining and does not show loyalty to Omni-Tek, which is a problem. That clanners frequent Reets Retreat is not a problem for us, seeing that it is a neutral club, everyone is welcome there. Baboons or Rompa bar are not neutral, they are omni and thus off limits for clan members. I think you will hardly find one of my officers in a clan club, except for investigation, which would not be your concern. You should better stick to your own things, Mrs. Aeni, i am slowly growing tired of your snide remarks when you stumble into Rompa Bar and see me sitting there peacefully. I would be very sad if you had some sort of.. accident because you tripped over a cable or something. Should you continue your clan-like behaviour (arguing against Omni-Pol, questioning Omni-Tek decisions, demanding freedom to do what you want), i am sure Omni-Reform is interested in your case.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.

Originally posted by Meister
    First of.. Reets Retreat is a neutral club, so.. this officer - Trasey - can be there as much as she wants. Your small personal vendetta against Omni-Pol is rather entertaining and does not show loyalty to Omni-Tek, which is a problem. That clanners frequent Reets Retreat is not a problem for us, seeing that it is a neutral club, everyone is welcome there. Baboons or Rompa bar are not neutral, they are omni and thus off limits for clan members. I think you will hardly find one of my officers in a clan club, except for investigation, which would not be your concern. You should better stick to your own things, Mrs. Aeni, i am slowly growing tired of your snide remarks when you stumble into Rompa Bar and see me sitting there peacefully. I would be very sad if you had some sort of.. accident because you tripped over a cable or something. Should you continue your clan-like behaviour (arguing against Omni-Pol, questioning Omni-Tek decisions, demanding freedom to do what you want), i am sure Omni-Reform is interested in your case.
    First of all, it's not MRS Aenie. Secondly I know that everyone is welcome in neutral territory because neutrals don't seem to have the issues with other people that you do. Thirdly since Omni-Pol DOES have issues with other factions I simply find it surprising and rather hypocritical of you to allow your staff to enjoy the amentities of a neutral club when the neutrals are not allowed by Omni-Pol to enjoy the amenities of an Omni club (DO note that I said neutral, you seem to have a bit of trouble reading posts).

Last of all---some sort of accident? ROFL! Oh please Meister, is the head of Omni-Pol really so unsophisticated that he must behave like a gangster in a third rate video? I'm surprised you didn't threaten me with concrete overshoes. Incidently at the beginning of your post you state that you find my "personal vendetta" against Omni-Pol entertaining then later on you state that you are growing tired of my snide remarks. Well which is it? Entertained or weary? Do make up your mind.

Oh by the way if you read my previous post again, this time with some comprehension you will note that I did not name the Omni-Pol officer in Reets. I'm sure that she appreciates having her name bandied about on the public forum by her superior.

Have a good day

Natasha "Aenie" Russi
    Last edited by Aniee; Apr 25th, 2002 at 00:48:15.

I have no problem with naming my loyal officers in public. trasey is member of our Public Relations department, so she is used to it anyway. As to neutrals, i never said that neutrals are not welcome in Omni-1. Neutrals are welcome just as much as Omni employees, as long as they behave according to Omni-Tek law. Since we have no issues with neutrals, I dont see why Omni-Pol officers should not use the benefits of Reets Retreat.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

Originally posted by Meister
    Should you continue your clan-like behaviour (arguing against Omni-Pol, questioning Omni-Tek decisions, demanding freedom to do what you want), i am sure Omni-Reform is interested in your case.
    Woa, questioning decisions is againts Omni Tek policy, and *gasp * even worse demanding freedom. Sound like Omni-Tek just wants robots working for them, why not slaughter everyone with a free will?
    Yupp I'm glad I left while I still had the chance.
    Or are those just Omni-Pols definitions of a good employee?
    Thanks for your kind thoughts of us clanners though (=
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

The point that innocents in pajamas were slaughtered in the bar holds no water when it has been stated time and time again that there were repeated attempts by Omni-Pol (GM-controlled) to end the situation peacefully.
    Everyone see that? Read that carefully now.

Need it again?

Okay, keep that in mind. Now for the obvious statement:

Who do you think lower the suppression gas, a rabble of half-naked clanners, neutrals, and omnis all gathered for a PEACEful celebration, or "Omni-Pol (GM-Controlled)"?

But, as Mymir says, that holds no water, of course.

No more than Omni-Pols official reports to Ross do, that is. Might I add that Omni-Pol's raid is officially listed as the breakup of a political clan meeting? That's right, folks, as far as Ross knows, Omni-Pol was breaking up a meeting-of-the minds, and all those half-naked clanners were there to prepare an attack on Omni Entertainment.

Holds no water, indeed.

Originally posted by Tarryk

Everyone see that? Read that carefully now.

Need it again?

Okay, keep that in mind. Now for the obvious statement:

Who do you think lower the suppression gas, a rabble of half-naked clanners, neutrals, and omnis all gathered for a PEACEful celebration, or "Omni-Pol (GM-Controlled)"?

But, as Mymir says, that holds no water, of course.

No more than Omni-Pols official reports to Ross do, that is. Might I add that Omni-Pol's raid is officially listed as the breakup of a political clan meeting? That's right, folks, as far as Ross knows, Omni-Pol was breaking up a meeting-of-the minds, and all those half-naked clanners were there to prepare an attack on Omni Entertainment.

Holds no water, indeed.
    I dont know where you have your information from Tarryk, but i can assure you that it is incorrect. Mr. Ross had nothing to do with this operation, he did not give the orders for it and he did not get a report about it either. I am 99% sure that Mr. Ross is not in the least interested in all the small operations that Omni-Pol does day-by-day. Any reports go to the command of Omni-Pol, not to Mr. Ross personally.

Seeing that you are "clan member by contract", your information holds no truth at all mainly due to your lack of involvement in the Omni-Tek corporate hierarchy. I am sure you are glad that you arent part of it, but due to this fact, you cannot speak on behalf of Mr. Ross or spread wrong information. The source that gave you the info you claim to know is unreliable and not involved with Omni-Pol, otherwise he or she would know a bit more about it. (OOC: I read your first post on Kirranas board on her news site btw.. interesting how you feared that your first visit to Baboons could be unhealthy for you..)Considering that you alone are not important for us, but a rather large gathering of clan members in Omni-1 is, you have nothing to fear as individual, just large assemblies of clan members are not welcome in Omni-1, due to the risk of riots and criminal activity - no matter whether it is just a pyjama party or a clan gathering to attack Omni-1 HQ, we dont have the means nor the time to check on this everytime as doing so would endanger the safety of our loyal employees who demand quick action in cases of clan attacks or gatherings with the purpose to start riots.

I wish to repeat for you that Omni-Pol is not aggressive if not absolutely neccessary. Any deaths occuring at peacekeeping operations of Omni-Pol are caused by aggressive action of non-Omni-Pol individuals who usually are terminated for offending the police force. Another incident at Rompa Bar showed this yesterday, as 1 Omni-Pol employee (Shocktrooper) was killed at Rompa Bar by Methlon and several clan members under command of Redruum just for the purpose of damaging Omni-Tek. I hope you remember that Methlon was also at this party in Rompa Bar. He was one of the objectives of the operation (due to legal charges of treason against him and him being a wellknown outcast in Omni-Tek), among other extremist criminals who do not appear so in public, but we have reliable sources who gather information for us on both sides of the fence - hence the success of the operation due to Omni-Pol knowing who was to be arrested or terminated and who was not.

In the future you should remember to comply to orders of Omni-Pol, otherwise the standard procedure is to terminate the offender (resisting Omni-Pol orders is an offence by Omni-Tek law, e.g. if the order to leave an area peacefully is given you are expected to leave the area peacefully, questionining of orders is not legal, failure to comply to orders of Omni-Pol is an offense against Omni-Tek). Death is not final, but temporary removal of the offender from the scene usually lessens criminal activity at such hotspots as Rompa Bar.

Everyone is welcome to have parties at Reets Retreat, in Borealis or Newland. Omni-Tek employees may move around freely, but should not be surprised if council affiliated guards do not react friendly to their presence in clan controlled territory. Clan members are not allowed to enter Omni-Tek territory at this time, except for council officials who are invited by Omni-Admin or any other Omni-Tek official in an official function with the command level to grant this invitation. If you plan to have another of these pyjama parties, please hold it outside of Omni-territory, preferrably in neutral territory, so that no action against clan members who are sighted in Omni-1 is neccessary.

Should you refuse to stay out of Omni-Tek territory and insist in assembling a number of clan members in Omni-1 or Rome, dont be surprised if Omni-Pol "crashes" the party again, even if it is not preferrable for both sides. Failure to comply to these recommendations while you are in Omni-Tek territory will be seen as offensive action against Omni-Pol and orders will be given accordingly to prevent large gatherings of the sort we had last time in and at Rompa Bar.
    Last edited by Meister; Apr 25th, 2002 at 16:32:09.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

Mr. Ross had nothing to do with this operation,
    I do love how easily you put words into my mouth, then accuse ME of mis-information. I never said Ross had anything do with the operation. I said you report to him. Now you are telling me that this is not true.

So be it. Omni-Pol does not send reports on it's activities to Ross. Can you spell "case rested"? If he knew what you were doing, you're entire little turf-squelching street gang disguised as law enforcers would be put to a swift and harsh end by the big man himself.

I am sure you are glad that you arent part of it, but due to this fact, you cannot speak on behalf of Mr. Ross or spread wrong information.
    Indeed? But since you ARE a part of it, you ARE allowed to spread wrong information? Allow me to quote a bit of your official news report. These are your words:

"Last Tuesday, Omni-Pol, Division 9 and Red Tape had a joint operation in Omni-1 to break up a clan gathering of partly hostile clan members in Omni-1 which was disguised as a party with the well known DJ "Tarryk". "

Disguised? Hostile? Clan gathering? Try very open, peaceful, and a mixture of all factions. Now then, what were you saying about incorrect information?

(OOC: I read your first post on Kirranas board on her news site btw.. interesting how you feared that your first visit to Baboons could be unhealthy for you..)
    (( OOC: Ya liked that, eh? hehe. If you're going to get hostile, do it IC. We've had this talk already, duder. ))

The rest of your rather extensive post is the usual inane babble about your rules and regulations. I reiterate: Organized Street Gang.

If Ross could care less about us, you should to. You speak of Methlon's actions as though they are the actions of any clan member entering your city, when you already know that is not true. This is childish rhetoric. I have already announced and displayed my intentions to keep a peaceful stance. I have not, nor will I ever resort to violence. But I will, frequently and happily, attend gatherings and host parties on your precious turf.

Should you refuse to stay out of Omni-Tek territory and insist in assembling a number of clan members in Omni-1 or Rome, dont be surprised if Omni-Pol "crashes" the party again, even if it is not preferrable for both sides.
    Translation: "Don't be comin' on my turf, yo, or I call my homeys and we bust a cap in yo a$%."

*throws a gang symbol up for Meister*

We'll be meeting again soon, then. By the way, the operatives you have taking notes at my Reethead bashes can't seem to keep their identity under wraps after a few drinks. You should instill a no-intoxication clause. Might clear up more than a few things in your ranks.

Worked for the Bloods back in earth's late 21st, anyway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast