Thread: well it is official

well it is official

account canceled, will be off at the end of the month, have not logged in for 2 months.

anything "good" happening with pvp? I may just check it out before I go "offline" with ao.

... didnt think so

pfft

so long and thanks for all the fish.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

better you don't. I was gone, did the same thing, loged in 2 days before the freeze and had fun of all things. Then i was back =[

Whats the deal with ppl posting messages here about quitting? I couldnt care less :P
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

It's a cry for attention... kinda like running away from home.

Yazule is cool
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

welllllllllll i care
    i took three months away and am with nostra, unfortunately back playing...too much.
    yazule has been a fixture on these boards. i'm sorry you're going, good luck with whatever you do in your free time next

lots of people i've talked to are quitting lately, its too bad really...

my prediction is that at least 30% of them will be back.

My point, if somewhat obfuscated, was that these posts don't belong in the PvP board. They belong in a tell or a guild chat.
    Last edited by Phonokol; Apr 18th, 2002 at 08:20:06.
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

did you read my post? I asked if there was anything new in pvp to give me hope, and I was pretty sure there was not, hence my

.... I didnt think so.

honestly, could care less about the "why are you posting" people, this is here for the people that read this post and know me, everyone I know is not in my guild.

and thanks for the wish of luck, good luck to you... I hope they make the game better for you as I wont be one of the 30% coming back (i would go back to UO first even with its crappy graphics)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Talking hey D

Long time no see

All I can say is there maybe hope after 14.2 I'm going to give it a try, if it is like 12.6 I'm out of here too.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Originally posted by Matica
    Whats the deal with ppl posting messages here about quitting? I couldnt care less :P
    You couldn't care less? Then why did u post? I care he's going he was a cool guy, that u took time out to post here b!tching about it says a lot I feel.

Yaz all the best mate, I hope life works out well and u find a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow

Megabio
    Originally posted by Qwerty

You couldn't care less? Then why did u post? I care he's going he was a cool guy, that u took time out to post here b!tching about it says a lot I feel.

Yaz all the best mate, I hope life works out well and u find a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow
    Well, gold is sort of out Q... :P