Thread: Clanners kicked out of Rompa!

Clanners kicked out of Rompa!

I was in the Entertainment district, and then I was alereted about Omni-Pol fighting in the Rompa. I check it out. Turns out there wasn't any 'real' good combat, yet Omni-Pols staements to force Clanners out of the area. Some well distinguished people were there, Commander of the Clan UF was there, rather off to a side. I couldn't find out any more, The angry crowd was Shouting "Dust to Dust", "Ashes to Ashes," and they were Omni shouting that. I couldn't tell what happened after. The crowd was so violent I was knocked over and everything went black. (I went Linkdead). I awoke and it was all over...
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

bah, Omni Pol

Omni Pol was there, stopping people from having fun, that's what happened. Lord Methlon of Sinister Anarchists was being arrested as well, and we could not let that happen.

Not everyone was yelling Ashes to Ashes.... Dust to Dust ya know.... just a certain few

WHOOT

Go Omni-Pol, about time they do something about Clanners in Omni cities...

"Lord Methlon".. so the traitor and criminal known as Methlon, the wandering OT clown has received a title from his own people by now? How fitting.. "Lord of the Traitors" is what would fit him best.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Red face That wasn't really Omni-pol completely

The reason they were all shotuing "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust" is because that is a call used by people associated with a man named Diamondcut. His full name is David Diamondcut Duster. He claims ownership to the Rompa bar. From what I have seen and can conject of him, he is a gangster of sorts. He deals weapons etc. I won't go into to detail, as I wouldn't want to post any false info. Any questions saiyamanssj@yahoo.com

Diamondcut.. hum.. this guy doesnt own Rompa. He owns Baboons.. partly. He is the current manager of Baboons but wont be much longer coming the time when Omni-Pol finally arrests him.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Meister is (for once) correct, Kijiko. Dave owns Baboon's. And his ownership is both legal and well represented.

Omni-Pol, disliking the thought of anyone owning more than 2 cubic feet of personal items, has been after him for some time now with their own little list of theoretical and unfounded charges.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

That event is the best event that i have ever read about so far in this game. Anarchy Online is definitely living up to its name.