Thread: Omni's of Rimor, The clan MUST be stopped

Exclamation Omni's of Rimor, The clan MUST be stopped

For several days now, bombings have been going on, and innocent lives have been ended. *Sets down his Support Beam of Intolerance and continues typing on the mission booth* I am starting an Organization that will prevent further strikes, code name, Last Strike, or Evil Revolution, These orgs have not been started yet, I will post when they or when one of them are. I will be recruiting in Rome Blue, Shadowlands and Borealis.

Omni has been laughed at enough by the clans, let us shatter their swords and muffle their cries for help. I will bury the clans one by one, If you have an org that would like to Ally with mine, Just send a tell or respond to this briefing. We must prevent the clans from prevailing, we must stop them from destroying our Notum towers. We must destroy the clans.

Mission wrote by : Andrew228399 of Omni-Tec

It had been one of the days when life seemed to dull a bit. Not many things going on, neither in Old Athens or in the Shadowlands. It was laughable that the spawns that cooperate with the Opressor wanted him dead. He didn't care much about it.

When he got the paper with the note about the creation of a new org in defense of OT he bursted out in laughter. After 5 minutes a crumpled paper lay in the trashcan and he still continued to laugh. Between the laughter one could hear him say "Omni-Tec... with a c... oh... my... god..."

Once the laughter was over he looked over the note once more and shook his head in disgust, whispering under his breath.

"Filthy OT scum... you have come to claim our land, enslaving us in the process... yet you claim we are the oppressor? you are insane... and pray we won't meet on the battlefield Andrew..."
    Psyblade - level 191 Keeper
    General of the Regulators

Beyond the senses is the mind, and beyond the mind is reason, its essence
    Beyond reason is the Spirit in man, and beyond this is the Spirit of the universe
    the evolver of all

- Mascaro 65

Dr. Jayne Sifuentes scaned over the daily broadcast messeges at her desk comm at Omni Med and notised a hastilly written transmition from a low level employee:

"bombings...innocent lives...prevent further strikes...starting new organisations to prevent further offensives..."

Indeed the clans have recently been stepping on too many toes. Jayne herself has been rather annoyed at the recent loss of Damage, Inc.'s controller by the miniature city in Galaway Shire, only to be regained by some unknown org with the initials ROFL...an ancient earth intrernet kiddie word for finding something incredibly funny. Indeed too many OT employees have been laughing at the clans. The recent attepts by the clans to blow another strike at DI in Upper Stret East Bank have made her feel all too uneasy at her desk job with Omni Med...she hoped her request for a new set of armor would go through Omni Admin faster, but for now she needed to make a few contacts. She openend up her comm-link:

Message For: Kween Evul, codename Fearamone
    "I need inteligence information on those involed in the strikes against DI at USEB, also recruit a few new OT combatants of low level clearance.

-Jayne"
    This is Me, and this is Me PWNING a Heckler, WOOT!
    *all artwork is copyright protected originals by Mr.Fli

Originally posted by Cz
    And we all know Omni kick clan butts anytime.
    Freshman Jayne "Farmacist" Cifuentes

the recent step up in Clan activity is in desperate need of massive counter strikes on major CLan territories. Knights Templar are dedicated to the protection and helping of all Omni-Tek employes. after reading the mission i will offer my services in help of your cause. me and my org will stand ready by your side should you need help.
    Your lucky your with us!

Yawn, On all my years on rubi-ka Ive learned one thing

Omni=Cannon fodder.

-Kranden

Xhairs just stared at the newsfax for a few seconds before throwing it in the recycling unit.

"Great. She must have put something in the water, because when we need it the least the real nutcases seems to come out of the woodwork."

He signed a few more reports before heading out to lunch.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

*yawn*
    Blind these peons be. Omni-Tek are so simple and single-minded.
    *sigh*
    When we Clan members move toward the betterment of Rubi-Ka as a whole, there they go again stepping in to try and disrupt all life.

Rather than fight us, why not join in the venture to captivate Midia Tepesz?
    Truly a pity if you do not help, for if it is not Borealis or Newland, then it could be Rome.
    These bombings are the work of Midia, not of Clanners.

We are at war with Midia for conflicts that have been going on for ages. Conflicts I remind you, that have been created by a warmongering vile beastly fool of a woman, that have targeted ALL factions. She does not care what faction you are, all she wants is whatever mad gains please her.

We can fight day in and day out, but why not join as one?
    Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. As the old adage goes...
    Xylathenus
    Clan Metaphysicist
    Director of Archetype

omni = pwnt

need i say more?
    Ezekiel 25:17.

Killer 93%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 20%

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Another example of the type of retrogressive thinking that has brought both sides in this unfortunate conflict into open war on more than one occasion -- 'The other side can't be resoned with, so let's crush them.' Unfortunately, this sort of thinking permeates all corners of this conflict and overshadows those who would try and make a difference by promoting peace instead of war. Both OT and the clans should be looking towards a future where we can all share this planet instead of and her resources in peace, not rattling their sabres in an attempt to grab another fraction of the pie. In the end, I hope that cooler heads will ultimately prevail and that we can start solving the problems that exist on our little planet, rather than constantly creating new ones.

/finishes reading Esmene's grid feed and sighs that more people don't share her view

Simply put, where have the last 200 years of conflict brought any of us? How does perpetuating a war with those who haven't seen any other way a solution? Instead of showing the Clans what we are capable of destroying, we should be showing them what we can build. Instead of throwing our soldiers at them, perhaps we should throw our architects, engineers, scientists and educators at them.

Rubi Ka, and indeed every settlement throughout history, has a violent history of vying for control of future wealth. In several historical cases, progressive thinking coupled with laws that support free markets and individual achievement for the common good have eventually produced some amazing societies. Ours could be such a history. But only when we put aside violence and begin earnestly seeking a new path.

I personally avoid confrontation with Clanners simply because temporarily sending their body through the Reclaim system accomplishes nothing save wasting my time, which is far better spent in pursuit of engineering new ideas and products for the betterment of all. The same holds true for a Clanner temporarily "killing" me. Nothing gets solved, nothing changes and time and resources are wasted.

I read grid feed updates about tower control "victories" with sadness, regardless of which side "won" their little mini-war. How does anyone win by continuing a cycle of needless violence, destruction of materials and wasting of resources for the sheer sake of momentary bragging rights in an unwinnable conflict?

Like many of the early civilizations, many were hesitant to let go of the past until it was too late and their societies decayed from within. Given our current world, that is the path we are on, and to the ruin of us all. As long as someone keeps trying to win, we are all destined to lose.

**End of line**