Thread: Accords Shmacords

Exclamation Accords Shmacords

You pathetic people!

Peace will never be made. There will be no peace until Omni-Tek is destroyed.

Rubi-Ka is ours. You have no hope. You can sign all of the little documents and have all of your little meetings and committees. But you will be crushed.

The sword is mightier than the pen.

Snarf
    Supreme Overlord
    The Shadows of Rubi-Ka

ppppffffttt... Snarf you fat bastard! Why dont you grow up a lil bit and realize this this is our planet ,and 2ho=), and no matter where you will be DC will own you =)

on a side note I love you man! takes real balls to lvl up a NT altrox =)

> Why dont you grow up a lil bit and realize this this is our planet

Sure, it's currently your planet. We make no claims on it. You leased it! It's yours! And these whining rebels that want freedom and peace are just pathetic in my eyes. We, however, simply want your stuff. Notum sells for a lot on the black market, and we want it all! Unfortunately, you'll have to be destroyed first. All your rubi-ka belong to us.

You could always join us though.. turn against your puny employer. Ross is a pathetic little weasel. DC and the Shadows, hand in hand! We could rule the planet in our own manner, and live as we want. Ahhhh, the future is at hand! Have you ever before met an Atrox NT that double crossed you? Didnt think so!

> on a side note I love you man! takes real balls to lvl up a NT altrox =)

heehee. I'm slightly (but not entirely hugely) gimped because of it. But it's a heck of a lot of fun. Some of the tells I get are priceless.. "You're such a FREAK!" After the recent NT nerfs I can't do too much, but still run around and pick people off. Just gotta be more stealthy and unpredictable nowadays to be effecive.

Snarf!
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Re: Accords Shmacords

Originally posted by Snarf
    You pathetic people!

Peace will never be made. There will be no peace until Omni-Tek is destroyed.

Rubi-Ka is ours. You have no hope. You can sign all of the little documents and have all of your little meetings and committees. But you will be crushed.

The sword is mightier than the pen.

Snarf
    Supreme Overlord
    The Shadows of Rubi-Ka

I would also like to bring to light, Snarf's apparent disliking for everything Omni regardless of pacts or Amnestys.

How can we be sure this wasn't setup by Snarf himself?

Bump this if you would like to see all three of these factions and their wanna-be-dictator leaders locked in the same prison cell where they could carry on their little eternal warfare in private.

Cervantes
    Clan Diplomat

re

These factions are exactly the people that would see this Amnesty fail.

And First Order has, and WILL be there to see they do not succeed.

We implore all clan leaders to seek out these partys and remove them from Rubika.

I assure you Omni will do the same.

Re: re

Originally posted by Ymodem-G
    These factions are exactly the people that would see this Amnesty fail.

And First Order has, and WILL be there to see they do not succeed.

We implore all clan leaders to seek out these partys and remove them from Rubika.

I assure you Omni will do the same.
    DARC Ops also supports these initiatives.

General Eleetist
    DARC Ops