Thread: April 18th!

April 18th!

I smell an Event coming

From Crazy Juggernaughts to a Full Legion of The Dust Brigade I"m realy leanign towards Huge Even is coming at that West Gate Party

So Clanners, Bring your Leet dolls and Drinks

But keep your weapons ready to use

Who else thinks this?

what did u exspect?? :P

now, a problem will be the servers, will they crash again?
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

.......Always fighting??

Two words...

"Behemoth Juggernaught."

Not to mention Leviathan and Goliath and Titan etc....something tells me ENFORCER SHOULD BEABLE TO TURN INTO JUGGERNAUGHTS!!: )

Originally posted by Arila
    what did u exspect?? :P

now, a problem will be the servers, will they crash again?
    Precisely why I suggested originally that the gathering be OUTSIDE Tir. :-) Even if it should be very crowded (it should be less crowded, and people will hopefully meander about a bit, not standing in the same spot - I'd like to see it expand from Tir North Outpost to the south side of Tir, but that is dreaming :-), Tir itself should be spared any traffic mobs.

I never expected this event to grow this large, but I'm glad it has. I hope the turnout is as big as the repsonse suggests... even the CoT and Omni itself got involved, which I was very happy to see.

It is my hope that this event turns out to be safe and fun. I was disconcerted to see Omni-Tek respond so negatively... I think the Clans can gather and celebrate a historical victory for freedom peacefully.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Thumbs up

Hope there is room for everyone? Omni here, but don't wanna be one of those who will be gunned downed on site just because I'm omni...

Hope, there is room for me without any trouble.

Room for everyone who wants to celebrate this occasion at my table... you just might have some problems getting by the guards. :-)
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist