Thread: Pills!?! Where's my smack?

Pills!?! Where's my smack?

Seriously, what we need is mind bending addictive drugs that enhance our characters while hurting them in other ways.

Something like a roid drug for them enf's to get str/sta up and yet takes away some HP or something significant like that. And after being addicted, if you don't feed your need, you'd get negative effects for a withdrawel period of like 2 weeks (RL).

Maybe some other groovy stuff that would give you visuals and make you completely inept to fighting, but would make going to baboons quite interesting.

And what about the alchohol already in the game? How about control effects...your keyboard gets lag to what you are trying to do and the buttons switch around a tad bit to mess you up just enough.

I was disappointed to see I couldn't get my character drunk.
    "Your village called...their idiot is missing"

Psilex (Agent)
    Smokegirl (Nano-tech)
    Tylerdurdon (Bureaucrat)

Proud Member of:
    Omni-Tribunal
    Omni-Pol

this could be fun, and a way of getting rid all those nasty credits

sounds great, sounds like something that should be brought into the black market

would be great if you could get drunk and the system would make you randomly emote hehehe

Yes....give us drugs....

MMMmmmm drugs!!!!
    Superfreaky nano acid, gives you wings (=
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Jesus f*ing Christ, give it up. AO has to meet certain ratings requirements in America to sell to anyone under 17, and FunCom will stay within those requirements.

If there wasn't so much pointless, mindless, ****headed static, FC might actually be able to find the important posts.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Originally posted by Vrach
    Jesus f*ing Christ, give it up. AO has to meet certain ratings requirements in America to sell to anyone under 17, and FunCom will stay within those requirements.

If there wasn't so much pointless, mindless, ****headed static, FC might actually be able to find the important posts.
    Hmmm but isn't it reguired that you be 18+ in order to have an account? And that children can play ONLY at the discretion of their parents or guardians? Seems to put the responsibility where it belongs---on the parents. But since a lot of parents these days don't want to have to deal with their kids in any kind of responsible fashion, I suppose you have a point.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

I seriously doubt FunCom wants that 17+ label put on their product.

Thumbs down

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. If you think it's ok for kids to hang around with all of these scantly clad women you see everyday and go around killing stuff, what harm could "drugs that work" possibly inflict?

It isn't up to the GAME to make sure it's played by adults, it's up to the PARENTS. Screw it if the parents don't want to interact with their kids, it's their own fault. I will be in my kids lives just like my parents were/are still in mine. That kind of "gotta censor everything possible to kids" attitude pisses me off because its a strong reflection of what is wrong with this country ("oh it was the music that made columbine happen...whine whine whine").

So I say YES, give me drugs, make the women naked, and put un-godly amounts of blood everywhere!

Psilex (Agent)
    Smokegirl (Nano-tech)
    Tylerdurdon (Bureaucrat)

Proud Member of:
    Omni-Tribunal
    Omni-Pol

Originally posted by Psilex
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions. If you think it's ok for kids to hang around with all of these scantly clad women you see everyday and go around killing stuff, what harm could "drugs that work" possibly inflict?
    Where the bloody hell did I say anything about my opinion, O Master of Reading Comprehension?

My opinion - or anyone else's - is quite irrelevant on this topic.

Now, shut up with the things like this and let one or two more GOOD ideas leak through.

Want a trippy experience ? Go to Steps of Madness and try getting them to cast the nano on you that turns everything into distressing shades of red
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Where the bloody hell did I say anything about my opinion, O Master of Reading Comprehension?

Now, shut up with the things like this and let one or two more GOOD ideas leak through.
    Oh, I'm sorry, you're right, I'll just enjoy the great content this game has to offer. pffff....

They could at least put some fun stuff in the game like that.

As far as your attitude, suck it. You're arguement has dwindled into some OPINIONATED drivel combine with childish name-calling.

Big words don't make you a genius son.

Psilex (Agent)
    Smokegirl (Nano-tech)
    Tylerdurdon (Bureaucrat)

Proud Member of:
    Omni-Tribunal
    Omni-Pol

we need drugs that work in this game..will open up a whole nice and new market aswell...and that sounds like fun place to spend your money...and wouldnt a place like rubika..be a place where drugs has its natural role...

Arrow We already have drugs in this game

Musscle stimulant- , boosts your body, costs alot, takes time to get and once you start to rely on them in combat, you will probaly never get off them

Swimming stimulant - its like bad acid.. if you use it you know you have to be messed up, and it probaly wont help you acomplish anything, but it looks cool when you buy it.

Health and nano stimulant - well more like medicne, you know it doesnt taste good, and you dont have it again anytime soon. but you can force some down your mouth now and then to get better

Next time you want drugs just say "DOC I need some StiMpSSzz"

bump

(totally agree -- it doesnt have to be called "smack" or whatever. And anyhow, alchohol is already in the game, as well as "stims", there is a pharma tradeskill, and we ARE spending 99% of our time KILLING STUFF)

Sheesh. No point in answering. I'll just note that you're not getting cross-examined here.
    All you have is an opinion. In your opinion, putting drugs ingame would give it an MA rating. In some of the other posters' opinions, drugs wouldn't have that effect and would also be REALLY COOL! YEAH! WOO! (not my opinion) If/until FC renders its opinion, it's yours against theirs.
    Totally with you on that one.