Thread: Also get a friken clue

Also get a friken clue

your the one who decided to go into a political zone.
    do you not understand this world is at war.

i didnt design the game mechanics so if you choose to got therE im going to kill you.
    just accept it and stay away if you dont want to be attacked.

I dont care who your are where you are or how many of you there are i will try to kill you all everytime.

Angry lol

I'm not sure you are lvl 76 and you attack lvl 150...

Please kill all lvl 75s. I hate all lvl 75s. They think they're high lvl and there is so much to do in the game. They don't understand the frustration of being or getting to lvl 200. They're bunch of know-it-alls who think that everything is fine and dandy. Maybe if we killed all lvl 75s, it would motivate them to lvl a bit and see what all the high level players are talking about.

..don't get me started on the lvl74s..

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

the world is at peace, you warmongering jackass. no declaration of war was ever issued. read the Tir Accord and learn yourself a clue.

lvl 74's?

Ha!

They have nothing on those annoying level 73's, who think they're so uber just because they're "one kill away" (for about 10 kills) from level 74.

I hate to do it ...

Aberic,

A bit off-topic and (ooc) I wanted to say something. While I disagree with your tactics, your methods and your madness I do have to applaud your rp'ing skills. If your words incite a riot, a war, or other mayhem and violence ... more power to them. AO is sorely lacking in 90% of what makes an MMORPG fun and exciting and that's characters like yourself. So talk up the s&^t and I'm the crappiest PvP'er in RK1, but next time I see you hanging around Tir Grid I'll follow you and try to gank you next time

Anxicor 132 Solitus Engi

Aberic acts like he's all tough, but usually he slinks around in the darkness waiting for lower levels that he can pick off... I will admit he has patience, as he has no problem sitting around for a *long* time waiting. But if anyone comes in that would offer him a challenge, he runs like the Omni-dog that he is...

LoL Alberic

Ok first off Alberic this is NOT a flame just a differnce of opinion.

I would have to disagree with you. I played AC (Asherons Call) on one fo the carebear servers (Leafcull). And all i gotta say is that 1 of the things that ruined... no wait sickened me about that game was all the losers out there talkin s%^t. Im sorry but the last thing any game needs is more people out in the field talkin smack for 20 minutes before someone pulls a gun. After AC i went to DAoC cuz i wanted to try PvP but i didnt want to listen to the trash talk. Unfortunatly IMO that game sucked so now im here. I for one am all for PvP it makes a game more interesting/challenging, however i say if you wanna PvP then shut your mouth and throw down. Dont spend 20 minutes insulting someone before you pull your gun cuz...

1) it makes you look like a child
    2) nothing gets done
    3) once again you look like a child

So for the love of god all you PvPers out there more power to ya but PLEASE just shutup and fight. Enough with the trash talk.

smubject

You mean, that the high level players have reached the end of a leech-ruse too early?