Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Traders are BETTER at healing the DOCS! Fix! Bump

Originally posted by Terranigma
    this is getting too confusing......lol maybe trader should show sympathy to doctos and pary to fc that they will up the docs heals
    so docs won't die out. Then it'll all work out in the end...I still really like the idea of implants done by doctors...
    I can't talk for all traders but this one does feel that docs need something to make them more unique. Sure at lvl 20-100 they are shouted for and praised but also the first b!tched out when something goes wrong. Once you start getting into the 130+ lvls they are over looked for more damaging secondary healing classes.

I am all for having Docs be required to install implants.
    Power to the doc!!
    Just not at the expense of nerfing any other profession.
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Re: Re: aaaabump

Originally posted by Irritated

But traders even at 150 would of had to debuff at least twice to cast that ql182 nano.
    http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?...no=1&id=118245
    The skill is dark blue.
    The only dark blue skill traders have is ranged init (OK aim shot, fling, burst depending on gun).

Bio met is blue (regular blue).
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Re: Re: Re: aaaabump

Originally posted by Arinia

The only dark blue skill traders have is ranged init (OK aim shot, fling, burst depending on gun).

Bio met is blue (regular blue).
    Maybe I'm color blind lol
    Your right
    regular blue.
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

having the treatment req on implants met by docs to help people put implants in would be a great way to give docs another 'trade skill'.

bump to fixing the range of Doc heals. Or at least tell us how they are determined so we can do something about the range.

Gorilla5
    113 Soldier

Drsepsis
    49 Doc

"I'm my own best friend"
    President of Synergy Factor

"The problem with the world is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be the death penalty for it, but why don't we remove all the safety labels and let the problem work itself out?"

"The most populous thing in the world is hydrogen, followed closely by idiots."

Can we stop with the phrase

"But, we require money, and heavy amounts of time for our Trader Nanos."

Doctor's are either above or par with Traders needing Credits
    ALL classes require credits. Even with us twinking we cost the same.

or the fashionable

"But we don't have the Hit Points and HP buffs like you do!"

Nanomages lack the HP even buffed.
    Our team Nanos are harder to use with MC and TS Implant
    Conflicts. Our so called Uber HoT, is worthless waste of NCU.
    Perhaps the only usefull HP Buff is the short term ones. Last 7 mins.
    Last edited by [CrispyChicken]; Apr 18th, 2002 at 22:15:16.

Originally posted by [CrispyChicken]
    Can we stop with the phrase

"But, we require money, and heavy amounts of time for our Trader Nanos."

Doctor's are either above or par with Traders needing Credits
    ALL classes require credits. Even with us twinking we cost the same.

or the fashionable

"But we don't have the Hit Points and HP buffs like you do!"

Nanomages lack the HP even buffed.
    Our team Nanos are harder to use with MC and TS Implant
    Conflicts. Our so called Uber HoT, is worthless waste of NCU.
    Perhaps the only usefull HP Buff is the short term ones. Last 7 mins.
    Now on this, cost is a valid point. If you're going to compare the healing power of a doctor vs the healing power of a trader, the fact that the trader is often healing above his level through deprive/ransack does need to be taken into consideration. Both on amounts healed and cost to do so.

After all, part of the problem is that traders are taking the role of the doctor. The cost when doing so is valid. Or maybe you should start trying to stock nanoformulas above your abilities on a regular basis to understand how that plays a role.
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

i fail to understand how everyone can base a statement on money. barely anyone that plays anymore DOESNT have boatloads of cash.. the majority of people i see around my level are twinked up the ass.. whats with all this money complaining when there's definately no shortage of it?!

on topic:
    docs should be #1 healer hands down

Originally posted by Powadain
    i fail to understand how everyone can base a statement on money. barely anyone that plays anymore DOESNT have boatloads of cash.. the majority of people i see around my level are twinked up the ass.. whats with all this money complaining when there's definately no shortage of it?!

on topic:
    docs should be #1 healer hands down
    If FC based game balance on twinks and players in organizations, they might as well have left overequipping in. Since overequipping isn't an option for new players (lack of the items to overequip, lack of connections ingame to get the items).
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

bump - to make docs the healing class they are supposed to be

Why should docs be better healers than traders? That's almost as silly as saying soldiers should be better combatants than docs.

Originally posted by Nichola_Six
    Why should docs be better healers than traders? That's almost as silly as saying soldiers should be better combatants than docs.
    balance all-round...bump!

and I don't outdamage a soldier my level. Soldiers do consistent damage, I do crit damage. Mind all the hits for 6 and 7 that are in there 2.
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

Originally posted by Letah

I was talking healing trader.

true, but you have no conflicting implants= +40 skills, we dont have that. maxed lightblue and green differ that exact amount.

Like I said above, healtrader. I will do TS/BM

your not TS/BM implanted. You're no healtrader.

I am casting the best heal a trader can ever get how will TS/BM made me a healtrader whatever that is?

Oh, lets just remove the so called "Healing" "Docotor" Class than.

Originally posted by Tink
    I am casting the best heal a trader can ever get how will TS/BM made me a healtrader whatever that is?
    Those 2 nanoskills are your healing nanoskills and you dont implant those according to other traders, if you'd implant those, dont up your deprive/root/calm lines and fully aim at only TS/BM (thats what docs do) then you're healtrader to me.

the QL128 teamheal of a trader heals for the same amount as a QL182 docteamheal. I'm pretty sure you can selfcast a 128, heck even more i you're 155 like me (i can barely use the 182, i need BM expertise for it).

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Jesus, how many places did you post this ****?
    ~Lone

Those 2 nanoskills are your healing nanoskills and you dont implant those according to other traders, if you'd implant those, dont up your deprive/root/calm lines and fully aim at only TS/BM (thats what docs do) then you're healtrader to me.

Ok my trader is L138 max Bio = 520, Max TS 560
    Using Q200 implants that i couldn't install even at L200 would give me 207/102 (depends on what shinning is in the head).

To cast a traders team heal Q182 (1k heal)

Bio 520+207(+20 gen)= 767 need 777 10 short
    TS 560+102(+20 gen)= 682 need 862 180 short

Lets say for aguments sake a GM istalled these Q200 implants at 4 points per level after L150 (at title max now) 180/4=45, 150+45=195

Ok i'm not %100 sure on the math but with Q200 implants I can cast the trader 1k heal at level 195 without using deprives or plunders.

Does this mean I can be a "Healtrader" once I hit level 195?

the QL128 teamheal of a trader heals for the same amount as a QL182 docteamheal. I'm pretty sure you can selfcast a 128, heck even more i you're 155 like me (i can barely use the 182, i need BM expertise for it).
    There is a Q123 team heal for traders Q128 does not exist. Yes if I had Q125 bio implants i could cast this 560 - 644 heal. Docs best team heal is Q185 this is a complete heal.

Why are you trying to compare the traders best heal line against the Docs worst heal line of nanos? Single heals are what docs should be casting not team heals. FC sould fix the LOS on docs single heals so they are more reliable and fix the bugged health bars.

Originally posted by Tink

Ok my trader is L138 max Bio = 520, Max TS 560
    Using Q200 implants that i couldn't install even at L200 would give me 207/102 (depends on what shinning is in the head).

To cast a traders team heal Q182 (1k heal)

Bio 520+207(+20 gen)= 767 need 777 10 short
    TS 560+102(+20 gen)= 682 need 862 180 short

Lets say for aguments sake a GM istalled these Q200 implants at 4 points per level after L150 (at title max now) 180/4=45, 150+45=195

Ok i'm not %100 sure on the math but with Q200 implants I can cast the trader 1k heal at level 195 without using deprives or plunders.

Does this mean I can be a "Healtrader" once I hit level 195?
    Why are you trying to compare the traders best heal line against the Docs worst heal line of nanos? Single heals are what docs should be casting not team heals.
    You really dont get it do you ? F**K the so called theory part, all i'm interested in is how this is in reality, in the game.

In 90% of the teams you have a MP, an MP who can fill you up with masteries/infuses/mochams+you can use any deprives/plunders to get to that " 1k " heal. Your heal will mostlikely be better already with just an MP buff, but you can really overdo it by keeping deprives/plunders running...

For your information, your team heals are not just alot better then our team heals, but also alot better then our _single_ heals.
    Complete team heal is utterly useles, Complete single heal is utterly useless unless you have one big guy who can keep the aggro.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast