Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: <-Weapon Receptacles: Here's how

Re: Mea Culpa

Originally posted by Brad, STL/MO
    You're right, I'm wrong. You can tell I played an MP for too long; I'm used to seeing each of those paired with SpaceTime as a summoning requirement. The Soft Pepper Pistol would be ideal for doctors, at least as an alternate weapon to switch to while in teams. Do you find that it does enough damage to be able to solo with it?
    Solo? What is solo?

The soft pepper pistol does not enough damage to solo with, even with the 0.5/0.5 unless you got a scope, cortex & crit buff(s).

When I solo with my doc I use(d) an MTI USP 21, triple the fire/reload time but with a better crit & average damage over that time

BUMP, dont fall down..
    Char list:
    Discont 200 trader,
    Geiringe 184 MA,
    Tykkskalle 114 Enf,
    Vidsyn 114 NT
    Rightfirst 77 MA
    Lifegiwer 74 Doc,
    Quickdraw 60 Soldier

weapon levels

Originally posted by Ouzzelle
    the Anti Gaurdian database shows them as ql 1-200, so i assumed they were available at all qls, i could be wrong though...
    I have a QL7 pepper pistol, only needs like 37 pistol to use but has the nice +2 nano mods on it. U can always lower the level of your weapons by adding a lower QL part to it (my Q7 pistol started as a Q17 unfinished -- i screwed it up)

Talking

oh yeah...if u need some1 to maestro Q-weasel, I'll do it for 250k!

I gotta agree with the notion that is a great way to introduce weapons into the game.I hope to see more of this.

Smile thx =)

thx Ouzzelle for the info =) now i only need to find me a kickass engi who can make that softpepper gun i found =P

hasta los leetas, siempre!
    Syryx, nanotechician by trade, proud member of Shadow Ops and part-time leet

"that's not a bug, that's a feature"

Bah, Gold i dun need your meastro... i'll get a REAL trader like Proffit to do it... oh wait... ;P

Syryx, waht ql Pepper you need? i've got 5 ql 194s made, i can make any ql you need
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

Hiya!

Hiya Ouzelle!

I was looking onto pepperguns ql 130+, are you on RK1 or RK2?

If you are on RK2 I'd be more then happy to help you get rid of a few pepperguns if the price is right =)

ciao

Sy

Talking ah oops forgot

oops forgot to say the important part!
    I was trying to get a lvl 152 soft peppergun made

ciao ciao

sy

Multiranged on Pepper Pistol

Does this wep check against the multi-range requirement or will that be ignored because it is left hand only? Kinda high requirements for MR. Thanks.

i'm on RK1 Syryx
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

Re: Multiranged on Pepper Pistol

Originally posted by SeraphFire
    Does this wep check against the multi-range requirement or will that be ignored because it is left hand only? Kinda high requirements for MR. Thanks.
    If you have something in your right hand, then yes you will need the MR skill to multiweild it.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

If im in the right mood im able to open and assemble any sealed weapon receptacle. Im usually in that mood several times a week, and can be found in Rome Park.

the thread deserves a bump
    ( thanks for info about Receptacles btw. )
    Last edited by Cthonian; May 15th, 2002 at 11:29:14.

Jeez Oz, I always figured you were cool.

Glad I was right and I'm happy to have you on our side.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123