Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: <-Weapon Receptacles: Here's how

<-Weapon Receptacles: Here's how

me and some of the Engineers on the engy forum, compiled a list of all the new weapon receptacles, and how to finish them. (i started the post on the engy board, to give us first dibs on the market , but now it's your turn)

+Step one (for ALL receptacles)
    - Hack it with a hacker tool. this will give you an "Unfinished weapon"

+Step 2: add the prescribed component to the unfinished weapon to complete it.

THE LIST:

-Unfinished IMI Tellus TT- add a "Flake tubing supercoolant system" to it.

-Unfinished Sol Chirons System- (awesome gun for fixers) add an "Energy pack interface" to it.

-Unfinished HSR Explorer 661- (adv only weapon)- add a "Generic magnetic propulsion system" to it. (not really worth it.. this gun is lame)

-Unfinished Pepper Pistol- add a "Nano Pylon" to it.

-Unfinished Alaskri Chemical Rifle-(VERY AWESOME weapon for agents)- add a "Self repairing ultra-x" to it.

-Unfinished Summer SMP- there are 4 different guns you can make with this:

-+++-Shotgun Version-(reqs SMG/Shotgun)- add a "Shells Magazine"

-+++-Flingshot version-( /yaaahhhnn. lame weapon)- add a "Rapid reload and fire gyro"

-+++-Burst version-(hmm not bad)-add a "Triple Pulse Enabler"

-+++-Full Auto version-(havn't actually made this one yet)- add a "Gyro Stabalizing Unit"

sidenote:all of the parts to complete these guns are sold in shops, and are available at ALL qls.

list compiled by: Ethic/Trosida/Shex/and myself

ENJOY
    Last edited by Ouzzelle; Apr 16th, 2002 at 04:48:53.
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

BTW:

i can assemble ALL of these weapons up to ql 200
    (i can't hack them though, only got 430 B&E skill )

/ouzzelle

i have many of these weapons up at ql 200 available for sale. i ask 500k each (that's the price i pay ppl for the weapon receptacle)

if you bring me a hacked weapon, and it's component i'll finish it for you, anything over ql 170, you gotta find a trader to meastro me. (tips DEFINATLY NOT required, but much appreciated )

My Services:
    Clan-free
    Neutral-30k up front
    Omni-lol, yeah right. no luvins fo you
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

at what ql's do these start showing up? i guess i have to pay more attention to tradeskills items i see in missions, though at my lvl(60-ish), i doubt the stuff i find would be that useful anyway.

I have built a number of the new weapons in the QL 50 - 60 range, so they definitely appear well below QL 200.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

damn. i really gotta start paying more attention to my loot now.

Arrow hm

maybe some sort of introduction is needed: i have no clue what you're talking about?

Is it an add-on, or new weapons + what are the performances.

Re: hm

Originally posted by Karlek
    maybe some sort of introduction is needed: i have no clue what you're talking about?

Is it an add-on, or new weapons + what are the performances.
    The latest patch saw the release of "sealed weapon receptacles" that can be constructed into weapons. The weapons are new and as far as I know, can't be bought in stores.

I don't have the stats, but you can look up the names Ouzzelle provided to find them in the antiguardians database.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

some of the new weapons like the sol are supposed to have really really sweet stats, too.

i REALLY like this way of adding better weapons to the game. screw dungeon camping. let the engies make the new cool guns. i'd rather pay an engie a lot of credits so he can use his tradeskills than have to sit around camping a dungeon for that next great weapon.

Woot, good list Ouzzelle, and nice to see someone making use of tradeskills. I hope sometime peeps will be in the shopping channels spamming out 'Looking for player with 635+ WS skill, tipping well!' like we see for NP'ers.

Originally posted by Hobie
    i REALLY like this way of adding better weapons to the game. screw dungeon camping. let the engies make the new cool guns. i'd rather pay an engie a lot of credits so he can use his tradeskills than have to sit around camping a dungeon for that next great weapon.
    Sorry to break this into two posts but I agree so heartily here - making new stuff that uses these underused skills like B&E and the tradeskills is an awesome way to bring uber items into the game - down with camping, and I'm glad they're trying to make tradeskills a worthwhile investment.

Clanners call me Ozzy

oh yeah, i almost forgot to BUMP

Clanners call me Ozzy

Originally posted by Ouzzelle
    oh yeah, i almost forgot to BUMP

I help u, bump!
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

heh thanks man

Clanners call me Ozzy

Originally posted by Lanasia

Sorry to break this into two posts but I agree so heartily here - making new stuff that uses these underused skills like B&E and the tradeskills is an awesome way to bring uber items into the game - down with camping, and I'm glad they're trying to make tradeskills a worthwhile investment.
    Or traders :P
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Hobie
    at what ql's do these start showing up?

I got a ql 46 Unfinished Summer SMP lowest i've seen so far..

tradomario the neut

the Anti Gaurdian database shows them as ql 1-200, so i assumed they were available at all qls, i could be wrong though...

Clanners call me Ozzy

i got a ql16 tellus from a team mission last night. offered to let any low level soldier on rk-2 play around with it, but so far no takers. if any engies on rk-2 want to put it together for kicks, you can have it. god knows what i'm going to do with an unfinished ql16 tellus in my inventory anyway.

I have a QL87 of the rifle receptacles, and I would love to get the QL200 gun...

It would not let me make a QL200 gun out of a QL87 receptacle, would it?

Anyone know what the range of what you can make?

Squick
    DrSquick - 134 Doc
    BloodSquick - 104 agent
    BrainSquick - 59 Crat
    Others: 42 NT, 27 MA, 14 Eng, 30 Enf

in order to make a Ql 200 weapon (weapon receptacle) the ql of the Receptacle has to be at least ql 180, the final quality lvl of the weapon will depend on the quality lvl of the part the gun is combined with.

xcept for the Soft Pepper Pistol, witch for some weird reason DOES NOT exist past ql 194 (Majestic Soft Pepper Pistol) i combined a ql 200 Unfinished Pepper witha ql 200 Nano Pylon, and got a ql 194 weapon, (tested this several times with various qls) now i've got 5, Ql 194, Majestic Soft Pepper Pistols sitting in my Inv.

Clanners call me Ozzy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast