Thread: Super nice person seeks a good home!

Smile Super nice person seeks a good home!

RESUME:

- currently reside in RK1 affiliated with Omni Tek
    - play in the Pacific time zone, cable, very good box
    - mature attitude, sense of humor
    - loyal, generous, team player
    - quite new to AO but already have a great lust for the game (here for a looooooong time, not going to leave for SWG)
    - play bare minimum of 4 times a week 1-5 hour sessions.
    - long history of gaming (most recently DAoC and D2/LoD (:P), TFC)
    - previous officer in my last 2 guilds

MY NEW GUILD (home) SHOULD BE:

- relaxed and fun! (people who don't take anything too seriously whether that be rpg or lvling)
    - would be nice to have a diverse membership of characters which range from inexperienced to experienced
    - very active membership who help each other out (web site and msg board a bonus)

SUMMARY:

If your guild luvs AO, rarely if ever gets into squabbles over internal politics or loot, lvl's and fights more than it role plays, doesn't care if its the biggest or the best and will go out of their way to help a fellow member and generally has a helluvalot of laughes, then I sincerely hope you will consider me.
    "Kill them all, let god sort them out."
    - Pope Leo

Smile Hi there

Please feel free to visit us on the web. Click HERE for a link to our site. Please read over our Rules & Regulations for a good idea of what we are all about. You may also check out our history Here.

I hope that we will be hearing from you soon!
    Email
    And on the 8th day, God made a backup!

Smile I hope you'll check out Malibu Battle Barbie

Super-nice person,
    If you'd like to join a guild and have any interest in switching to the side of the good guys, you might want to check out Malibu Battle Barbie. We're an all-female Clan. We have only three rules:
    1) Have fun.
    2) Try to be nice to people.
    3) Try to help others when you can (especially other MBBs).
    If you'd like to learn more, see our official description and membership roster at http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/st...1/name/1720322 or visit our Yahoo! group page at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/malibubattlebarbie/ .
    You can send an in-game /tell to me or any of our members if you have any questions.

- Mayombe (67 Doc)
    - Venusrising (21 Crat)