Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50k AMMO

50k AMMO

I need the script that Kuren wrote for getting 50k ammo.
    The site is down, thats why I ask here.

So if u have it could u plz paste it here ?

thanks

I don't think you can get 50k ammo.

never used it but I downloaded it awhile back.

Here is what's in 50k_ammo.txt

'this gives you 4 seconds to get the mouse to the right spot
    sleep(4)

'dont move the mouse after this 1 minute for-next loop starts
    FOR i = 1 TO 2000
    sleep (.005)
    Play "{Click , , Left}"
    NEXT i

That's all
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

www.aostrategy.com go to lostlogics script... very useful

Cool Or....

Use my new tool that clicks the button as many times as you want....

No scripts, nothing to edit... just run the program =)

Link is in my Sig
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

Nice proggy

Nice proggy Octo.
    I the mean time I discovered using a macro program also can fo the trick.

Try Ez Macro. Pretty cool program as well.

Cheers...

As a sidenote...

I see that lostlogics program needs to have AO run in windowed mode. With the implementing of ALT+TAB in AO from full-screen, there is nothing wrong with running my program in the background and alt+tab'ing to AO to position the mouse.

Although that isnt really tested, since I always run windowed =)
    Octo - eqp

Really like the program Octo.

More simple and useful u cant get it.

Simple

Simple is often the best, however I have a short list of ideas for added features to help solve repetetive tasks:

- Ability to macro mouse movements according to coordinates on screen and bind these macros to keys. (Would only work in windowed mode)

- Load and save mouse movement macros

- Ability to include keystrokes in macros. This would enable users to make complex routines that executes macros put in the "quick bar" and other things.

- Pixel color detection. Im still evaluation wheter or not I want the program to support this. This was used by exploiters to do things extremely fast and get xp. The misuses for this is obvious and I DO NOT want people to exploit! At the moment Im more inclined NOT to include this.

The uses for such a program is quite big and would be nice to have. The limits would in some cases only be the imagination of the user. However, such a program could evolve into something of a "bot" that plays. Further integration with other applications like WinPCap could for example enable someone to write a buff-station bot that buffed people on request.

However, this is only ideas. At the moment Click v1.0 is final and I have no immediate work going on to add the functionallity listed above. And before I did start to develop such tools, I would need to have a formal chat with the GM's and also the person responsible for exploits in Funcom. As I said, misuse is possible. And I need to make sure what limitations on third-party software Funcom has decided on.

I will NOT be the one to provide people with the tools for exploiting!
    Octo - eqp

I tried the program now Octo, it's really great!

Awsome job!
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

14.2 and ammo stacks

Cosmik released some preliminary notes on 14.2 patch and in those the following:
    -All ammunition has been increased to have 100 charges. First aid kits and Simple nano kits have been increased to have 25 charges. The price of these items has not changed. This will not affect any ammunition or kits you currently own, only new ones.
    So now a 50k ammo stack will only require 500 clicks instead of the 2000 it used to be. However I still feel there is a need to have a click tool.

If FC reads this thread, I suggest the use of CTRL + mouseclick on an icon in the shop view to bring forward a messagebox where the number of items wanted can be put, and thus putting that amount to the "Buy" slot.
    Octo - eqp

I have tried the Click program, is a very helpful piece of program. Save my mouse from excessive clicking and not forget to mention my finger too.

A friend asked me to just buy some ammo for him when I was in shop, and I bought 50k ammo

He was like "wtf, are you crazy, how is your finger?"

But I used Octo's Click program
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Another idea

Another idea for a modification is a close integration with AOMD. Included with the macro'ing of mouse movements, you could basically write a program that refreshed the missions until a defined condition (or more) was met. Like for instance (purely hypotetical), I needed a specific nanocrystal and I could draw missions from the terminal that was in close vincinity of the crystal QL-wise. And Id also like the mission to be in 20k.
    You could then set up the macros that refresh the missions, add a searchstring for the item and the location in AOMD (a modified version mind you), and just click start. The program could then just refresh missions until the conditions was met. It would have done it much much faster than you ever could do it manually, and you could have it running while you where sleeping (if you have dsl,cable or free phone). Thats a powerful tool!

Im going to look into this further, because this is something that I would very much like to have myself. My engineer doesn't use as much ammo as he used to after he switched to a Flashpoint rifle.
    Octo - eqp

Re: Another idea

Originally posted by Octo
    Another idea for a modification is a close integration with AOMD. Included with the macro'ing of mouse movements, you could basically write a program that refreshed the missions until a defined condition (or more) was met. Like for instance (purely hypotetical), I needed a specific nanocrystal and I could draw missions from the terminal that was in close vincinity of the crystal QL-wise. And Id also like the mission to be in 20k.
    You could then set up the macros that refresh the missions, add a searchstring for the item and the location in AOMD (a modified version mind you), and just click start. The program could then just refresh missions until the conditions was met. It would have done it much much faster than you ever could do it manually, and you could have it running while you where sleeping (if you have dsl,cable or free phone). Thats a powerful tool!

Im going to look into this further, because this is something that I would very much like to have myself. My engineer doesn't use as much ammo as he used to after he switched to a Flashpoint rifle.
    I don't think anyone should make AOMD "TOO" good, as it is now FC allow it, but if to much is added, they maybe decide to not allow it anymore and that would suck...
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

I don't think anyone should make AOMD "TOO" good, as it is now FC allow it, but if to much is added, they maybe decide to not allow it anymore and that would suck...
    I can see your fears, and I somewhat share them, but I think the development of these tools are infact pressing on changes in AO itself in regards to enhancements. The resizing of windows for example... This wasn't added until the most recent pathces, even though it was requested VERY early. I belive one of the reasons it came, was that FunCom realized that the GUI had some flaws and the tool was giving people with NIC's an advantage over the ones with modems (who couldn't use AOMD).

Tools will, as I see it, help on the development of added features in AO.

But anyways, Im in the process of getting some official answers to the development of tools, and whats FunCom's stance on these issues. As said earlier, no further enhancements will be done to "Click" before I have verfied the legality of such a tool.
    Octo - eqp

Thumbs up Key

Yeah, I will implement that in the next version. Though I think I will use a keypress instead, since a button would require you to move the mouse to click the button. And moving the mouse when the program clicks is a bad idea as you might have noticed. =)
    Octo - eqp

octo, you must have changed your sig cause i dont see the link anywhere in your sig. can i get url? thxy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast