Thread: Rubi-Ka`s first Superhero takes the mantle!

Talking Rubi-Ka`s first Superhero takes the mantle!

Special Report by Rimor Extra News(REN) today, the 20th November!

Martial Artist Engelen has today, in an official statement, confirmed that she will step up as a Guardian of Rubi-Ka, protecting and helping every man, woman and atrox in need, wherever the need is requested.
    Engelen`s own words are:

"I wish to make Rimor a better place to live, and if there is anything I can do to ensure that, it would be my deepest pleasure"

Martial Artist Engelen, highly skilled in Close Combat and Martial Arts, Survival, Technology, Detective skills and investigations, has today offered Rimor her help. She hopes that more will follow, and that people stand up and fight for others, against any evil that threatens the safety of the inhabitans of Rimor.

As a final comment, she says:

"I will not only focus my fight against the biggest powers, but will also do my best to ensure that everyone`s everyday needs are fulfilled, in any way possible."

And with that, we wish Engelen good luck on her first day, as the first official Superhero on Rimor!
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

Unhappy Fixii in need of dire help!

Me needs a hug

/cry
    ...Not really anything here

Seriously though

Oki heres my other problem heh

I've managed to get my pads of dedication with your exceptional help a few days back, and Ive managed to obtain the 10 shere and 10 elen glyphs for my Jobe Armor, Ive purchased the basic item pieces from the IPS doc (damn their high prices!) and now i realised I need some stupid Orca and Roch insignias for the Curiass, Life support, yada yada yada.

Anyhows, I heard these drop in Schoel, and I spent all night getting to level 80 to go be able to zone there and get em. But now people are telling me that the mobs are like level 130

Well Im hoping that the drop rate for the Insignias arn't bad.

Was hoping, seeing as though you've managed to get your Jobey Armor, If you could maybe help me with your super ubder super powers again, heh.

Anyway, please tell Fixii (Follower of "The Cult of Engelen" - Blessed be her name!) in game in like 4.5 hrs (for i have work in an hour)

Peace!
    Last edited by Xardikus; Nov 20th, 2003 at 17:05:07.
    ...Not really anything here