Thread: <--What we really need Part 2

<--What we really need Part 2

ok this wasn't my idea, (i forgot who's it was, anyways..)

I don't think title's or PvP Status should be given to anyone that kills someone on the same side of the conflict.

Think about it. you see someone walkin around, and notice that they have a PvP title, you'll say "Hey right on man, you must've killed alota omni to get that, "

or you can keep it as is.. "So. How many lowbie clanners did you grief kill to get that title?"

---- this system would allow, clanners to duel eachother (or omnis to duel eachother), on a MUCH friendler basis, allow for testing of weapons/nanos/etc.. without the grief----

----AND when you do kill someone on the opposing side of the conflict you will be rewarded with status----

Props to the person that origionally thought of this idea, it's a GOOD one. One that i would LOVE to see.

i think it's stupid that you can get status by killing ppl on the same side of the conflict.

+Plus it will encourage the PvP crowd to BE ORIGIONAL... to think of NEW ways/places to kill, and will feed the story line: omni vs clan
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

wohooooo

someone read my post
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

hmm i think i made the first post too long...., no ones replyin

Clanners call me Ozzy

another cool idea that will be ignored by funcom and later will be lost in flood of this forum....
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

arrrrggggggggg soo true

Clanners call me Ozzy

but a great idea. mail it to FC at least.. cant hurt to try.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

hmm, doubt they check they're E-mail inbox,.. since they don't even bother to moderate, OR EVEN READ thier own forums...

but i just might do that... i think it's a good idea, but don't seem to be any support for it, if there was more support.. then i defenitly would

Clanners call me Ozzy

Arrow

Oh yeah, that is an awesome idea, no doubt.. I would really REALLY like to see that implemented--- Right after my damn kamikaze bots!! lol

Dopey FC, they're allways on a donut break..

--------------------
    The Other infamous engi

Jettie

".... candygram for Mongo!.."

bah, i know i know..... but them Kami bots will be grey for you and I anyways...woohooo

Clanners call me Ozzy