Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ClickSaver 0.9

Arrow ClickSaver 1.1.2

http://a.chavasse.free.fr/ClickSaver/
    As you might notice, it's yet another AOMD ;)

Note that packets capture and protocol handling is the same code as AOMD, so if AOMD doesn't work with your network setup, ClickSaver won't work either.

win98/me:
    I actually fixed the "coudln't open capture" bug yesterday. I debugged the interface crash problem today on a win95 machine, so although I coudln't fuully test clicksaver on the win95 machine, I'm rather confident that it should work on win98/me now.
    Last edited by MORB; Apr 17th, 2002 at 20:18:19.

Thumbs up

Looks good. Any chance at having a mission helper that shows the XP of the mission? Credits don't mean uch to me these days....

A.

Thanks for providing this, looks great, I'll test it out next weekend.

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    Props on changing the name to something other than AOMD version 2.1.8.3-25.55. And I got a nice giggle from the tounge in cheek webpage.

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

Ahh well doesn't work for me on win98se. Thanks anyways. It doesn't give me any options to select the network device when i started it up. So it wouldn't connect.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

WOW! kick ass! thanks for making that.

any chance we can get the source code? for those of us paranoid about trojens and virus's??

Originally posted by KrazyKanuck
    Ahh well doesn't work for me on win98se. Thanks anyways. It doesn't give me any options to select the network device when i started it up. So it wouldn't connect.
    Hmmm... Did AOMD work for you ? If so, it's only a bug specific to my version, so it can be fixed.

yes AOMD worked fine for me. I still use v3.0. when i load it(AOMD) it asks me to select one of 5 adaptors. When i loaded up clicksaver it didn't give me any options and when i clicked okay without selecting anything it said could not open netowrk capture or somrthing like it.

Ok. I looked at it and maybe found the problem... Try the new version (0.9.1), it may work now.

Originally posted by ReetJoo
    any chance we can get the source code? for those of us paranoid about trojens and virus's??
    The sources are now online.

Still doesnt work in Win 98.

1. I locate the AO dir in the FC folder, "target" it and click ok.

2. I am asked to Select net... PPP or 3Com, I click 3Com (same as I do with AOMD) then Ok.

3. I get the message: "Couldn't open network capture"

AOMD works, not this one, maybe some of the problem AOMD had with Win 98 in the beginning too?
    NT phone HOME!!

I downloaded wincap again, incase I had an old version. still doesnt work.
    NT phone HOME!!

Thumbs up

Nice =)
    What a like about this that is better then AOMD is that you can minimize it, resize it and have better menues in it.

POSITIVES:
    - Minimizable
    - Resizeable
    - Better watch menu
    - Coords
    - Cooler looking 'graphics'
    - Red marking of text that is added in the 'check' box.

NEGATIVES:
    - Program crashes when having 'Item watch message box' checked in options. (program has executed a illegal operation etc..)
    - Should've been tested more (on other OS etc.)

I'm running winXP Professional.

Very nice job I'm using this instead of AOMD from now - Even though the watch message doesn't work for me, I can see it marked as red text when the item im looking for appear.

It looks like a new version is posted, version 1.0

http://a.chavasse.free.fr/ClickSaver/

says it will work with W98 now

Originally posted by Garzu
    Still doesnt work in Win 98.

1. I locate the AO dir in the FC folder, "target" it and click ok.

2. I am asked to Select net... PPP or 3Com, I click 3Com (same as I do with AOMD) then Ok.

3. I get the message: "Couldn't open network capture"
    I just uploaded version 1.0.1 that (I hope) will at least fix this. The problem is that I have only WinXP pro at home and can't install win98 currently to test...
    I had two différence with AOMD when opening network capture: I set it in non-promiscuous mode, and I added a filter to get only TCP packets. I now try to open network in promiscuous mode if onn promiscuous fails, and I removed the filter to receive only tcp packets (which is actually a bit useless)
    I hope this will fix the problem with win98/ME.

Originally posted by cl1nt0n
    NEGATIVES:
    - Program crashes when having 'Item watch message box' checked in options. (program has executed a illegal operation etc..)
    I double checked the code, and I run under winxp professional too. I may have to build a special version with some debug logs and give it to you to find the problem...

Question

havent tryed Ur old versions but I get the cant start capture error & Im running 98se on this mashine

tryed v1.01

thanx for the nice work U have put into this

gona try it on my win2k when I get home

New version (1.1.1) available.

Added location watch, and made a debug version that logs various stuff to try to find why it doesn't works under win98/me. I have found a small thing that may cause the problem, so try the 1.1.1 version... If it works under win98/me, I'm gonna hang myself (but I'll ***** for several days against windows api before ;))

If it still doesn't work, please try the debug version, use it until it quits after the "couldn't open network capture" message, and send me the CS_DebugLog.txt by email at a.chavasse@free.fr

For me, the watch list is very undependable. Sometimes it works, and other times it does not. I am running XP Pro. Also, the items for the third misson are many times "unknown."

-omegadsl

OKay when i run clicksaver it opens and askes me which folder anarchy online is in. Pick the folder everything is fine. Then brings up list of adapters too choose from everything is fine. Now the adapter is use for the AOMD is the last on the list so i click on the scroll bar to slide down to the bottem and my whole comp goes boom

the adapters all turn invisible in the list although i can still click on the indivdual adapters and see what it says. After opening the entire interface turns black. The title bar is overwritten by something along with the title bar of every program i have running (IE and anarchy) any folders open loose their title bars. Windows desktop goes in skitz mode reqiuring complete system reboot to correct the problem. Just got another fatal error while typing this not enough memory to create or display a graphic. on your webpage non the less.

As for the interface itself everything except small parts has turned black so i can't read what to do or actually test how it works.

Downloading debug version now will send results to you along.

Okay i closed clicksaver again and opened it up and it seems to be working okay but now its screwed up IE even more. I cannot even see what i am typing so i am typing blind

Once i changed back to clicksaver again it was back to its old ways again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast