Thread: function request: ability to remove nano formulas

Lightbulb function request: ability to remove nano formulas

When my MA was a little pretty girl, she had a lot of fun learning nano formulas. The most of them she really needed, but now, about 100 lvl later, all my nano menus are full and the most of these nanos aren't used anymore. If I want to drag a formula from one to an other menu (this menu is filled with 3x4 formulas + the new formula), and relog, the formula is still in the old menu.
    Sometimes it works (2 of 20 tries) and I can get 13 in one menu... but it's really boring to relog 10 times only to drag ONE formula
    Seems like AO has problems to manage more than 12 formulas per submenu...

Evryone learns many nanos who aren't needed anymore after getting the new, better nano in line.
    So my question: What's about a nano formula - remove function?
    I hate to rummage all my menus just because I learned formulas I don't need anymore.

/greet
    Farmer
    dear omlets.... DO YOUR DAILY PVP! grmbl.

Can't say it's an issue for me.

What formulas I need are in my tool bar, and the otheres are still usefull to cast on lower level folks with less NCU available.

Originally posted by Thehardway
    Can't say it's an issue for me.

What formulas I need are in my tool bar, and the otheres are still usefull to cast on lower level folks with less NCU available.

I can be sure I will never have a use for any of the grey MP attack pets I have... I can also be sure that it was quite fun when I needed a wrangle to cast a higher mp pet than I could self cast only to have to play with the scrollbar tryign to get the thing to scroll...

Originally posted by Tetra

I can be sure I will never have a use for any of the grey MP attack pets I have...
    You never pulled out an old pet for a trader to ransack before a mission?

Besides you have 10 hotkey bars you can use. For all the energy you seem to spend scrolling you can easily make use of the tools provided.

Originally posted by Thehardway

You never pulled out an old pet for a trader to ransack before a mission?
    No i have not. I would never have need for this functionality either since.
    1 every trader i might group with can easily do a 132 wrangle with mochams
    2 I can self cast every MP nano currently without external buffs... but those are other balance issues.

there are
    39 MP attack pets.
    probably close to that many doorholders err mezpets
    9? healpets
    6? summon weapons
    9 summon shields
    hmm... im missing a few things that fit in the "space" grouping

so no, I can be sure i'll never need medinos again... he was quite useful at level 13 but at level 135 he is only marginally faster than sitting on my rear.

Besides you have 10 hotkey bars you can use. For all the energy you seem to spend scrolling you can easily make use of the tools provided. [/B]
    um... You've obviously never played a meta... I use 5 bars for combat related things, 3 bars for just nanoskill buffs, 1 bar for pets and pet buffs, and 1 buff for misc things....

i have just over 150 NT nukes in one menue. .. no problem here.... your pref folder is probably messed up....
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

Well, I certainly don't have a *problem* with FunCom giving us the ability:). Anything that makes things easier to customize without sacrificing ease of use is a "Good Thing" (tm) :).

That being said, just as an idle chatter, I do play an MP and I do have all my shortcut bars used, and I still don't really have a real problem with the old NanoSpells. It's just a personal preference I'm sure :). I'd be sorta sorry to delete them - kinda sentimental reasons LOL :):)
    "Ah, I remember when I got my first Medinos.... no, no, I cannot delete that guy! Think of the good times we had!" :P

I do put stuff into favorites and the protection category to help organize things a little. I keep my creation spells in the Combat folder, because only other things it has is the Nukes. That helps clear the Space for Pets only. I also hold my notums and QW in the favourites folder.

But again, it probably can't take them *too* long to program erasable spells, so "bump" to your thread and a "go" for your idea :).

Hmm.... as an after thought, I'm wondering if there would then be people who'd /petition "whopsie I erased my Nano! STUPID #@$&Y^# FunCom for letting players Delete our Nanos! Who could possibly want to delete their Cacodemon??? Give me back my Nano!"

... you *know* it'd happen ;-)...

Originally posted by Nostra343
    Hmm.... as an after thought, I'm wondering if there would then be people who'd /petition "whopsie I erased my Nano! STUPID #@$&Y^# FunCom for letting players Delete our Nanos! Who could possibly want to delete their Cacodemon??? Give me back my Nano!"

... you *know* it'd happen ...
    Stupid people are painful to be around... at times we can be truely blessed and get to watch them be painful to themselves.
    Last edited by Tetra; Apr 15th, 2002 at 00:43:59.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You think a paltry MA has nano probs????

Welcome to the agent, I have most every program for 4 proffesions viaing for room in my program menu. Not to mention that my shortcut bars are crowded with programs that I use very regularly, not just to keep for old memories sake.

I would kill to be able to get rid of old programs!
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.