Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 27th of April - Lev Rivers' massive PARTY IN THE PARK

I'll tell ya what.......

.....if someone (say ME for the sake of argument) actually got off their keister to do this kinda stuff instead of just leveling and camping statics, it could become a reality.

hmmmmm..........
    Give me liberty, or give me a bronto-burger (or kill me)!

Whaddevah," We will pillage your women and sodomize your towns!" Corny"The wise-cracking slayer of many!"
    Yahmuddah "Yeah, yours! Whatchagonnadoooo?

So who's bringing the camera? The bachelor party video sure made the rounds last time, laughs throughout the building. ;D

Pheer!

Lev Rivers Party in the Park (II)

Someone remember to bring a red hood, white thong and some cakes......

lol Why do forum moderators always answer these posts. /me shrug. lol
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

whoaa

hey Levrivers, i thought you where abducted by aliens or something.

i am, glad your back

Talking Post Party note

The party was a HUGE success......there were tons of people there, we had ARK's in the party Whites, we had Omni's, Clans, Neuts, and all had one hell of a peaceful partying time! I'd like to extend a gracious thanks to Lev for instigating the whole thing, just goes to show that we all CAN get along......

I'd also like to thank Lev for giving me the opportunity to do a little DJ'ing there, and thanks to all those who said they enjoyed it, you WILL hear more from Shadowrunr, don't worry. And a big 'WE MISS YOU' to DJ Tarryk, he couldn't make it, unfortunate computer malfunctions seem to have him out of action for a little bit....hurry back Big Guy......you are missed.......

If you weren't there...you missed out........if you were....then ya know what I be talkin bout........party on.......

Shadowrunr
    LIVE DJ - Special Events
    RK1ROX - Radio Free Rubi-Ka
    http://rk1rox.servebeer.com:8000

bah as always i miss cool events, o well. make some more hehe

"So who's bringing the camera? The bachelor party video sure made the rounds last time, laughs throughout the building. ;D

Pheer!" - Cranium

omg, is there ANYONE, who hasnt seen that damned video???

I'll never escape its shadow!!!

But back to the party, all i can say is WOW. Thankyou EVERYone who came along, the neuts (IRers espec) , Omni's and clanners, and the arks too. Not one "omni scum" or "clan trash" shout all night, it was just a bunch of Rubikans, (a lot, nearly 200) partying together.

It was a stunning success, more than id hoped for my return to the planet, and every person there made it a real night to remember, so thanks

Feel free all to stop by my comedy club standup night coming soon!
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12