Thread: Reflect - Bracers + Reactive Feild

Reflect - Bracers + Reactive Feild

Ql 200 Title 6 Energy Bracer

Does 21% Reflect on Energy.

Wear two You get 42% Reflect on energy weapons.

go to any high level Soldier and ask for Reactive Field.
    Reactive

30%+42% = 72%
    TMS = 75% Hmmm.

TMS = 75%
    Say you are fighting another person, Wear two bracers to his weapon whilst tms is up.. + 30 to tms is 105% = God mode.

Does it work?

Well yes I think, Because Today my low level soldier was attack by another soldier and when I did Bust fling and one shot All I got was reflect, no dmg given.

;/

Yepp it works.....I do almost no damage at all with my Snakemaster when I don't crit, and with no damage at all I mean under 50 in damage pretty often..
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Re: Reflect - Bracers + Reactive Feild

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Ql 200 Title 6 Energy Bracer

Does 21% Reflect on Energy.

Wear two You get 42% Reflect on energy weapons.

go to any high level Soldier and ask for Reactive Field.
    Reactive

30%+42% = 72%
    TMS = 75% Hmmm.

TMS = 75%
    Say you are fighting another person, Wear two bracers to his weapon whilst tms is up.. + 30 to tms is 105% = God mode.

Does it work?

Well yes I think, Because Today my low level soldier was attack by another soldier and when I did Bust fling and one shot All I got was reflect, no dmg given.

;/
    You are wrong, its 21 damage reflected...not percent.
    So you could reflect 42 damage per shot with two of these. Not unbalanced at all. You can not add 30 additional reflect with Reactive, notice it says "Modify target maximum energy reflect 48".

So you could:
    1. Reactive + 1 QL 200 bracer = 48 reflected per shot max.
    2. 2 QL 200 Reflect bracers = 42 reflected per shot.
    3. 2 QL 200 Reflect bracers + Reactive = 48 reflected per shot max.
    4. OR 1 QL 200 type 1 bracer, and 1 QL 200 type 2 bracer (melee, energy, projectile...etc).

My point is...they are not as powerful as you believe, and they are actually capped when used with a reflect shield like Reactive.

-Yense

No, no, no. The damage reflected back is actually the amount. However, the damage inflicted is actually reduced by percentage. Go look at the Soldier's Reactive Reflective Field at http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?...ano=1&id=70314

modify target reflect energy damage 30

And it reduces damage inflicted by 30%, not 30 points.
    Same goes for the modifiers on the bracers.

modify self reflect energy damage 21

The bracer also reduces the damage inflicted by 21%.

Ok I was "slightly wrong".

There is no percent included. Not on bracers and not on Reactive.
    I was wrong though, because Reactive doesn't "cap" the reflect. The reflect is capped on a "per item or nano basis" not combined.

So 2 QL 200 bracers + Reactive = 42 + 30 = 72 damage reflected.

That 72 damage still hits you. But Reactive will "Deflect" 48 of it and the bracers will deflect 42 (effectively negating a shot of 90 damage or less)

The only nano the deflects any PERCENT of a shot by design is Total Mirror Shield. The other shields that soldiers use reflect and deflect a set amount.

Reflect = it hits the target and bounces back and hits attacker.
    Deflect = it never hits anyone unless specified (TMS states the damage is "deflected back onto the attacker")

Heck, knowing the way stuff works in this game....I could be dead wrong about it all. I'm going on my own experiences ingame, and the description of the nanos/items.

-Yense

The reflect bracers actually make the shots make less damage in percent, but the damage the one shooting take is the set number of 21/bracer for ql200.

No idea if it's a bug or not, but it wouldn't suprise me if it was
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Its not a bug, they were fixed so they work as intended some patches ago.
    ~Lone

I have a question. When I get a Bracer of whatever from a QL 185ish mission, why are these Q185ish Bracers title lvl 6? It's BS I tell you. I have a bank full of these useless title 6 bracers that are NODROP. And I'm forced to walk around in my title 4 bracers because I can't find any title 5 bracers. Doesn't title lvl 6 start at lvl 190?

Oh, and when I do Q200 missions, I never ever find any Soul Fragments. I do a Q185ish mission, I get a crap load of lvl 185ish Soul Fragments. What's the deal with that?

And why is it that when I roll a Q200 mission with a good reward, there are 3 Ace Bodyguards waiting for me at the entrance? Yet, if the mission is for a Q200 HQ Treatment Laboratory, I get mission full of Seasoned Functionaries.

Originally posted by Federot
    Ok I was "slightly wrong".

There is no percent included. Not on bracers and not on Reactive.
    I was wrong though, because Reactive doesn't "cap" the reflect. The reflect is capped on a "per item or nano basis" not combined.

So 2 QL 200 bracers + Reactive = 42 + 30 = 72 damage reflected.

That 72 damage still hits you. But Reactive will "Deflect" 48 of it and the bracers will deflect 42 (effectively negating a shot of 90 damage or less)

The only nano the deflects any PERCENT of a shot by design is Total Mirror Shield. The other shields that soldiers use reflect and deflect a set amount.

Reflect = it hits the target and bounces back and hits attacker.
    Deflect = it never hits anyone unless specified (TMS states the damage is "deflected back onto the attacker")

Heck, knowing the way stuff works in this game....I could be dead wrong about it all. I'm going on my own experiences ingame, and the description of the nanos/items.

-Yense
    Correcting myself. Last night I had Reactive on and a title 5 Projectile bracer. OMG I felt nearly invincible, hehe. They do Deflect a percent. They also reflect a set amount. So in essense...they do both percent and set amount.

-Yense

I was teaming with Resta a couple of weeks ago, she was using a soldier reflect shield and 2 reflect bracers, and the Ace Bodyguards hitting on her did 100-150 dmg max, nuts
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)