Thread: Kelvar Wool Helmet thingee

Kelvar Wool Helmet thingee

This Sock to put in the head is sure good but is it worth it? i mean it costs so F***ing much for each lvl..... just want to see you guy's Advices.
    Zedton- Gimp and Squishy Fixah!
    Ahurt- MA that only learnt about a place called Shadowlands
    Aheat- Tower Defence NT
    Spiritninja- n00b Shade exploring SL!
    Spiritkeep- 30 Keeper crying for Stygian and Frost Scythe

yes it can get expensive at times but if you lvl it up as you lvl, you shouldnt see that much of a dent in your bank.

its all about your preferance and what you want to do or if your into the fashion side, it looks so gawd awful with a red ma suit... hell, it looks pretty bad by itself.

i used mine off and on up until i was 100 just because i liked the mods on it. i havent used mine since then but i still lvl it up every time i lvl just to see what stats i can get off of it.
    Mouadiib - Crat (220) - Main
    Crishian - MP (220) - PVP MP
    Willitankit - Enfo (220) - I wanna sammich!
    Haliy - Doc (220) - Research galore... fun fun :/
    Xaii - Agent (220) - In hiding
    Vindeta - Engi (220) - TS Engi
    Vindetta - Soldier (220)
    Nisset - Shade (220)
    Mouaa - Trader (220)
    Rochambau - Froob Fixer (200)
    Lliaa - NT (126) - Ely kit xp powerlever
    Miserii - MP (100) Formans twink
    Kahluafix - Fix (60) GA3 totw twink

Newb question here, but where does one aquire one of these uber sock-hats?

Sharpshooter's chip - Check old threads

Quad,

I think he's talking about the basic Crit Sock, the Kevlar Wool Balaclava Helmet, which is buyable from the Fixer Shop outside Borealis. FP:Fixer, of have a fixer buddy buy you one.
    Sjøfn - 201st level Gloomfall Agent, vacationing off-planet.
    Sjofi - 102nd level, Tier 1 wearing Shade, hiding for good.

"Don't try to cram, your dog with JAM"

Originally posted by Sjofn
    Quad,

I think he's talking about the basic Crit Sock, the Kevlar Wool Balaclava Helmet, which is buyable from the Fixer Shop outside Borealis. FP:Fixer, of have a fixer buddy buy you one.
    Well in that case yea fixer shop.
    But the regular sock isn't uber

Originally posted by Qu4dz0r
    the regular sock isn't uber
    The sharpshooter hat isn't either

The +2% crit and the damage mods come in handy sometimes though.
    Mimic: Agent

I still use mine,so yes i think it is worth it to level it up.
    Dirk "Maxflier" Pitt
    215/30 Agent

If you think it is expensive today you can imagin how it was to lvl it up when the game first came out.
    /pet dance

Yeah, it’s ugly, but the crit bonus and damage ads are a very nice plus. Also, there’s no stats required for it to be put on, which leads me to my next point: There is no reason to constantly wear it. When you’re done with a mission or hunting or whatever, just put on a pair of sunglasses. There’s no need for all agents to look like they are about to rob a Bronto Burger.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

If u want to use a battle suit, u can still use ur balaklava becuase it can be worn with social armor. But not many find the battlesuits useful, though u sometimes can see them on twink in tower wars.

Originally posted by Marisha
    ..... just put on a pair of sunglasses. There’s no need for all agents to look like they are about to rob a Bronto Burger.
    Is there another way to make credits in this game?
    /pet dance