Thread: The return of Radiman

The return of Radiman

It is near.

-The prophet

We at Omni-Tek welcome the return of Henry Radiman. He is a very reasonable and agreeable man.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Near?

This...prophet has not more to say than this? Near does not say anything other than somewhere in the future. Would the prophet be so kind as to divulge a little more information or does the prophet just try to make people happy with an empty candywrapper?

It would be good to have mr. Radiman back, as Nevver said, he is a reasonable man, however it shall have to be seen what his return will bring about, whenever that would be.
    The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.

I too would like to see Mr. Radiman back in charge of the united Clans. He is, as stated, a reasonable man, and a great leader. We can only hope that he truly returns and that the peace talks can start up again.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Lets think of how reasonable he was...

First, He was accused of collaboration with the Dust Brigade, and never responded to the allegations.

Second, He disappeared and left us all alone...Again. The first time he didnt totally disappear, but he was silent for months. Then he totally disappears, and the Sentinels take over Tir.

Third, When he does finally come back hes raving like a lunatic, not making any sense, and speaking of mystical beings and things that none of us have a clue about.

Radiman is unstable, unreliable, and irresponsible. I would not want a man in his current state in charge of the Clans.

As I've said many times, he needs to prove that he has changed, and that things will change.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Radiman is unstable, unreliable, and irresponsible you say?

Hmm, sounds to me like the stereotypical definifition of a clanner to me.

That's what I meant, Ben. Radiman would be reasonable and agreeable to Omni-Tek. He is just the type of person we would like to see in charge of the Clans.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Angry

Henry would NOT be agreeable to Omni Tek. He has and will always work for the best interests of the Clans. Everyone blames Henry for want Simon and his thugs did. What a bunch of idiots. The Sentinels are one of the most powerful of the Clans and it is ridiculous to think a lone Crat could stand up to them on his own. I remember those days. My brothers and I were Clan until our parents had reclaim accidents after speaking out against Simon and the Sentinels. The Sentinels locked Henry in his home and restricted access to him. They closed the Counsel of Truth building. And people who spoke out about what Simon and his thugs were doing had convenient accidents. Henry didn’t abandon us. He escaped. How many of the Clan came forward to cleanse Tir of Simon and his Butchers and free Henry? None – that’s how many. He had to free himself, with a little help from his friends. Henry doesn’t rant – he speaks of the signs many of us have seen leading up to the opening of the portal into the Shadowlands. I myself had traveling beyond the pale and walked these lands. What I learned there is enlightening. If you want ranting talk to the grown children who attended the rally Henry had in Tir. I heard he would be speaking there and slipped in the listen. Poor Henry could barely get a word in with all the rude interruptions and cat calls. Such behavior! Has the line between Clan and Omni Tek grown that thin. One of the founding principles of the Clans is that everyone has a right to be heard. Well Clansmen denied Henry that right. Bah! This has all been said before. I don’t know why I’m wasting my time.
    The Durgen Family

Berden
    Durel
    Ardlen
    Straven
    Crendal

Originally posted by Trybes/BarBile
    Radiman is unstable, unreliable, and irresponsible you say?

Hmm, sounds to me like the stereotypical definifition of a clanner to me.
    Oh the ease... Spoken like a true stereotypical definition of an Omni-Tek employee. This is a cheap shot holding no value whatsoever.

Originally posted by Nevver
    That's what I meant, Ben. Radiman would be reasonable and agreeable to Omni-Tek. He is just the type of person we would like to see in charge of the Clans.
    Unfortunately ms. Nevver, what you fail to see is the fact that in the past there has been an ongoing ceasefire for quite some time. This would mean that mr. Radiman is not the only agreeable person on the face of the planet. It seems mr. Ross himself is not an unreasonable man either, at times anyway.

Originally posted Berden
    Henry would NOT be agreeable to Omni Tek. He has and will always work for the best interests of the Clans.
    Quite the 'My way or no way' approach. One that will get a war started if you ask me. I'm sorry to say I feel it's quite hypocritical to assume that without compromise there will be a solution to the problems everyone is facing these days. Besides, who are you to mingle yourself into this seeing how you yourself have abandoned mr. Radiman by turning your back on the clans yourself?

Fixerben, you don't know what happened to mr. Radiman any more than the rest. For all we know now he ahs been taken to Jobe to partake in who knows what and the mystical beings he speaks of could be the various newly found creatures roaming those lands. I will not simply state him as being unreliable seeing the course of several events that have happened. I am going to keep final judgment on his behavior to myself as long as there is no judgment to pass yet.
    The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.

Originally posted by Pessoptimism

Quite the 'My way or no way' approach. One that will get a war started if you ask me. I'm sorry to say I feel it's quite hypocritical to assume that without compromise there will be a solution to the problems everyone is facing these days. Besides, who are you to mingle yourself into this seeing how you yourself have abandoned mr. Radiman by turning your back on the clans yourself?
    Mr. Pessoptimism;
    1) Since when is this a 'My way or no way' approach? Offer proof. Of course compromise is needed. Any idiot can see that. I didn’t think it necessary to insult everyone intelligence by stating the obvious. Obviously I was wrong. If the person negotiating for your side doesn’t have the best interests of your side at heart then they become nothing but a carpet for the opposition to walk on. That's basic good business or so a Crat friend of mine tells me.

2) Who am I? I am one of many who supported and continue to support Mr. Radimen. I have many fond memories of conversations with him. A better question would be who ‘are you’ to mingle here. I tried repeatedly to see Mr. Radimen. I tried repeatedly to get others to help me force our way into to see him. To no avail. I didn’t declare my neutrality until months after he disappeared and did so in protest of the Sentinels holding him captive and of their slaughtering Neutrals in Tir. For your information I have NOT turned my back on the Clans. My brothers and I stand ready to re-join the clans once they get some SANE leadership. You really need to have your facts straight before you wade in with your oh so insightful comments.

3) Hummm… I’ve noticed your other posts about the Grid. All you seem to do is insight chaos. Maybe I’ll have a Fixer friend of mine with questionable ethics do a trace on any large credit transfers you have received recently. It would be interesting to see who holds your leash.
    The Durgen Family

Berden
    Durel
    Ardlen
    Straven
    Crendal

Originally posted by Berden
    You really need to have your facts straight before you wade in with your oh so insightful comments.

3) Hummm… I’ve noticed your other posts about the Grid. All you seem to do is insight chaos. Maybe I’ll have a Fixer friend of mine with questionable ethics do a trace on any large credit transfers you have received recently. It would be interesting to see who holds your leash.
    I do not claim to hold all wisdom, if I feel I erred or whenever I am corrected, I take it seriously and if need be will apologize for my possible misconceptions.

Now, having said that would you kindly tell me when I said I received any large credit transfers and what you would gather to be a large amount anyway?

You accuse me of bringing about chaos, yet my vision of things is making people take a look at themselves seeing how they all (including the neutrals) hav settled themselves in what they think is non-chaos. The only things that drive people here is greed nowadays, averyone is speaking of themselves as high and mighty, yet they all turn their backs on mishaps among their own ranks. Sound familiar?

Originally posted by Pessoptimism

I do not claim to hold all wisdom, if I feel I erred or whenever I am corrected, I take it seriously and if need be will apologize for my possible misconceptions.

Now, having said that would you kindly tell me when I said I received any large credit transfers and what you would gather to be a large amount anyway?

You accuse me of bringing about chaos, yet my vision of things is making people take a look at themselves seeing how they all (including the neutrals) hav settled themselves in what they think is non-chaos. The only things that drive people here is greed nowadays, averyone is speaking of themselves as high and mighty, yet they all turn their backs on mishaps among their own ranks. Sound familiar?
    You didn't. That reference was sarcasm. Since sarcasm doesn’t solve anything, I offer apologies. Yes it sounds familiar. Although what I’m thinking of maybe not be what you’re thinking of. Is it just me or has the Clans lost much of it’s cohesion since the Notam Wars started? They seem more a mob now then a people. Granted this is a generalization and just an observation. I won’t argue about the greed. Why? Because I agree with you. It reminds me of a story my mother told my brothers and I when we were younger. It was a story handed down through the generations and is said to have originated on old Earth. It is about a creature called a monkey that comes upon a jar of fruit. The monkey reaches in a greedily grabs a large hand full of fruit. When it tries to remove its hand it finds it is trapped. No matter what it does it can not escape. It never occurs to the creature to let go of some of the fruit.

Many disagree with my reasons for going Neutral. That’s fine. They are my reasons and are valid as far as I’m concerned. Becoming Neutral has been enlightening in many ways. I won’t go into them on the open grid. It isn’t secure enough.

I wouldn't have even gotten involved in this 'conversation' except I saw Mr. Radiman being slandered. He did the best he could. I didn't always agree with the decisions he made but I understood why he made them. When you have multiple groups competing for the same resources, you have to have some form of compromise if they are to co-exist peacefully. As an Adventurer I see this in nature all the time.
    The Durgen Family

Berden
    Durel
    Ardlen
    Straven
    Crendal

Radi... who? Is this some kind of new vegetable, because I have never heard of this person whom you claim is called "Radiman".

Wait... you can't be referring to the Council of Truth's leader from years ago, as I thought he was destroyed by some force that also brushed the Dust Brigade under the rug.

Radiman returning? That's the craziest thing I've heard in a while.