Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frequently Asked Question (READ THIS FIRST!)

275 TS-VE got 36 AS more than ELLTS its mean 1 sec less for AS recharge and mabe break for next multiplier, so make your choise.
    Scope755 General of Mercenaries
    Terror755 Veteran of ShadowBreed Inc

Atlantean

I mean +6 crit better or +36 AS. And i got 11sec recharg AS allrdy.
    Gimpy Fixa - [Cypok] [Equip] [Perks]

ELLTS again cause the chance that you might get new AS multiplier with 35 added to aimed shot is insignificant since it will mutliply with crappy max damage this rifle has. But 6% more chance to crit means a lot on crit dependent rifle.

Oki, thanks for help guys =)
    Gimpy Fixa - [Cypok] [Equip] [Perks]

One thinkg I've noticed and that hasn't been posted is that if you hide and sneak through a corridor after that you are still visible to a mob behind the door.

Instead just walk through the doorway and hide when the mob is visible. That way he can't spot you (providing your skill is high enough).

Of course this only works on mobs that don't aggro on you the second they see you.

This happens in indoor areas so it relates to this 'indoors concealment is buggy' statement. I think it's the same for outdoor areas too, but can't confirm that 100%.
    Coming back from WoW and trying to get the hang of the game once more.

Deschanel - OP Fixer on RK2

I know sneek in PvM is still bugged but have they done anything about PvP sneeking?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Morphex
    • What decides my Aimed Shot recharge time?

Aimed Shot recharge is first and foremost based on the Recharge stat on your weapon. However, you can reduce this time drastically by increasing Aimed Shot skill.

Weapon recharge time = r
      Aimed Shot skill = as

(r*40)-(as*3)/100

Example:
      Your weapon has a recharge time of 2,3 seconds. Your Aimed Shot skill is 1500.

(2,3*40)-(1500*3)/100 = 44 seconds
    Ok, i cant work that calculation out... if it is (2.3*40)-((1500*3)/100) then it would be 47, ovbiously not 44, so it must be ((2.3*40)-(1500*3))/100 (note, the first is actually what would be done if it was correctly evaulated) and this is -44.08, i presume this is the intended one, however... It can't be this because if we change the aimed shot skill to 15000 (note the extra 0) and use ((2.3*40)-(15000*3))/100, we get -449.08... heh?

What about the speed cap in AS, is it 11 secs?
    So for a perennium with 1 sec recharge we need 967 AS to reach it

r=1
    as= 967

(1*40)-[(967*3)/100] = 11

And 1934 would be the number for an alien rifle.

Edit:
    I made this table, just for curiosity, i think it is correct:
    http://usuarios.lycos.es/anarchy/aimedshot.htm
    Last edited by Jefazo; Dec 21st, 2005 at 22:03:39. Reason: Table added

Quote Originally Posted by Jefazo
    I made this table, just for curiosity, i think it is correct:
    http://usuarios.lycos.es/anarchy/aimedshot.htm
    mm, using that table it shows that the calculation on the first post is supposed to be 47 and not 44 as i origionally though, *cough*fix*the*first*post*cough*

Yeah the first calculation is wrong. Also, I was wondering (I think I know the answer but would like to check anyways) it takes the unchanged recharge speed, not the recharge after ranged init when determining AS recharge right?
    You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Rookie Gank "Wilsonat" Me 220/22/36 adv GODMODE AND NAKED.

Has anyone thoroughly tested the new multiplier every 95 AS skill theory? When testing with onehander I noticed I could hit for multipliers like 1.5x, 2.5x in addition to even multipliers like 3x 4x. Are these .5 steps unlocked on their own, or merely possible once you hit the next multiplier that surpasses them?
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Are Mochams/131 wrangles doable at 100 (or even 95) without having to overlap FP modes?

Since the OP is quite old, I´m wondering if FC has gotten around to fix the concealment bug?
    Returning player [RK-1]
    Rips TL3 (Secret agent nub)
    + lots of toons on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrakaren View Post
    Since the OP is quite old, I´m wondering if FC has gotten around to fix the concealment bug?
    Good thread necro there, and as far as I'm aware the concealment bug is fixed, at least I've not experienced it for as long as I can remember, think it was fixed a couple of years ago...
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    Good thread necro there, and as far as I'm aware the concealment bug is fixed, at least I've not experienced it for as long as I can remember, think it was fixed a couple of years ago...
    Thanks for answering. Actually, It's been a some years since I played, but I apoligize about the necro. Should have checked the bug list, alltough this thread is linked to as a FAQ in Onlymeh's sticky.
    Returning player [RK-1]
    Rips TL3 (Secret agent nub)
    + lots of toons on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrakaren View Post
    Thanks for answering. Actually, It's been a some years since I played, but I apoligize about the necro. Should have checked the bug list, alltough this thread is linked to as a FAQ in Onlymeh's sticky.
    I think that threads practically dead as well, only the sticky keeps it in some semblance of life
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12