Thread: I am very sad!

I am very sad!

While the first 1 or 2 we're an interesting novelty, I have found noone in game that wants to do team missions when they are looking for pure xp. Teams are turning back to doing solo missions with 6 team members instead, which aren't supposed to be any different than before the patch.

I don't mind that, but the problem is I belong to a pet class and if there is a pet on the team, the mission behaves just like a team mission without the levels or the boss.

I can't even do solo missions like they worked before cause of the super agg. I walk in the door...then half way across the first room i am attacked by 5 or 6 MOBs.

So I can't solo and I won't even try to join a team 'cause I just screw things up for them.

I am very sad...I don't want to leave this game...I like it, I thought things were getting better...i just can't believe this...I am very very sad...

p.s. to the teams that I worked with the last to nights that got absolutely nowhere 'cause me and my pet were there, I apoligize. I just didn't know.
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

The same thing happened to us last night... We just waited for the "aggro rush" to happen, we had like five or six mobs pulled from who knows where on us...

So after that we cleared our way to "hub rooms" and then had the enforcer run out and pull mobs to that room. Worked amazingly well.

Squick
    DrSquick - 134 Doc
    BloodSquick - 104 agent
    BrainSquick - 59 Crat
    Others: 42 NT, 27 MA, 14 Eng, 30 Enf

Talking hmmmm

hmmm made two easy (50%-60%) missions yesterday without major problems ...

sure i got ganked the first time i sent my bot into the main-room, but i also noticed that when sendin the pet as far away from me as possible, the mobs no longer auto-aggroed me (as it was pre-patch) ....

clearin room after room worked as usual for me ... the only thing happened was the pet gettin stuck in some edge of a room (with flowers or whatever) ... but the usual "/pet follow", "/pet attack", "u" (repeat when needed) solved that ....

well, maybe i was just lucky ehehehe or life's just easy as a lev59 noob ,)
    tradeskillz ?

Cheer Up...

Cosmik and the gang at FC are looking at the AGRO issue...

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=19717