Thread: Stop the Press! Meister Liberated!

Stop the Press! Meister Liberated!

((This is derived from this thread ))

From the new Notum Star Weekly:

Meister Liberated!

Omni-Pol president Meister has been liberated by the clan's special rescue and restoration force. He can currently be seen walking around outside Tir, enjoying the fresh air and his new-won freedom, reliable sources say. His deprogramming is proceeding according to plan but will not be completed anytime soon. "This is the first time we attempt to restore a completely brainwashed OT employee on this level, but we feel confident that it can be done with a minimum of unwanted mental side effects," says one source who wants to remain anonymous.

If you see Meister strolling about outside Tir, say hi but try to not upset him. His protectors told us he likes chocolate.

Meister enjoying his freedom

((Absolutely no offense intended towards Meister, it's more of a homage. And it was too funny to pass up, and anyway I'm bored (Boris). ))
    Last edited by Kronocide; Nov 5th, 2003 at 18:46:26.
    Tenfour, Scienceleet, Abhaya, all on Atlantean
    AO Stuff

Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Question

Lunya blinks

umm..... uhhh... errr....

Lunya blinks again

Just when I was gonna say "Let's all play nice..."

((LMAO.... nice one))
    Juliet "Lunya" Lochlan
    ~Adventurer (retired)

"Omni by profession, Neutral at heart."~

->This link guaranteed to make you smile every time!<-

/me faints
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

Nice try lol
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

This just in.

From the Notum Star Weekly
    by Cindi "Dholly" Lene, staff writer

The OT administration has gone to extraordinary lengths to cover up the recent liberation of Omni-Pol president Meister. A high-ranking OT official who has asked to remain anonymous revealed this morning that a replacement lookalike has been employed. According to the source, Omni-Tek keeps trained and surgically altered substitutes on standby for all their top executives, in case of events such as this. The lookalike can be expected to make some statement denying Meister's liberation within short, the official said. "I have no love for the clans, but this lookalike business... it's just not natural. It freaks me out," he added.
    Tenfour, Scienceleet, Abhaya, all on Atlantean
    AO Stuff