Thread: Eureka

Eureka

John "Blackswords" Rm padded into the office/labs of R.U.R. in Newland. He was quite a sight as He was dress in only a swimsuit, Towel and a Totebag over his shoulder. He was Briskly rubbing the towel in his hair drying it.

Armpitt was the first to see him enter as he had met the Oddball Adventurer before, and was not amused with seeing him again. Armpitt still held issues with the whole leets not being leets but adventurers in disguise it seemed like cheating to him to sneak up like that.

"Hey Armpitt. Dabblezs in?"

"Ya Da boss is in but busy right now. So go away." Replies Armpitt with a glare.

Blackswords just smirks at Armpitt. "Nice to see you too Armpitt."

Armpitt just holds the glare and is unmoved.

Blacks sighs. "So Armpitt Dabblez still needing Borgs in good shape to tinker with?"

Armpitt frowns a bit but says. "Ya da boss still need Borgs. She always needs Borgs. She already used the batch I brought." Mutters undervoiced. "Need to fix my truck now too. Damn Eremite."

"Oh an Eremite ate your truck outside." Replies Blacks Smiling. "And here I thought you won a Demolition derby with it."

Armpitt just Glares at Blacks.

"So your going to have to lug the Borg bodies back here one at a time."

Armpitt looks downcast with that thought. "Ya…Not gonna be fun."

"Well I can cut down your walking time if you like Armpitt."

Armpitt squints at Blacks and says cautiously. "How you do that?"

"Well I could transform you into a Reet and you could fly there. But not carry anything. Or how about a 2 headed wolf?" says Blacks smiling. "But I'll tell you the easiest way if you let me go see Dabblez."

"Okay. What easy way and if it quick I let you see Boss. But me waiting for the engineer who fix my truck so me can't leave yet." Armpitt smiles with a gleeful thought. "So I won't let you see boss until I can try your easy way. And that may be more hours."

"Actually that is Perfect Armpitt. My easy way can be done just outside."

"Oh. How?"

Blacks digs in his tote bag and tosses Armpitt a Codekey.

"That the key to my Yalm. It has Six Borgs in the trunk you just have to bring them in." Says blacks with a smile. "Now where is Dabblez?"

Armpitt Blinks for a second then starts grumbling about smart-ass Adventurers and glares at Blacks wishing him to find a rock to hide under. "Da Boss is in her lab. The one without the loads of people in it. Just her."

"Thanks Armpitt. And don't worry about the mess. I'll clean it later." Black pads off down the Hallway in his bare feet.

Armpitt Glares at Blacks Back then looks at the key in his hand. "Well if he got Borgs for Da Boss then she not need me leave so. Means I get go home early." Brightened with this happy thought Armpitt Stomps outside to collect the Borgs.

Last edited by Blackswords; Nov 2nd, 2003 at 09:47:11.

The power surging through the cables makes the cyborg twitch and spasm uncontrollably. Dabblez watches nervously as the virgin positronic matrix it is connected too slowly crystallise in its flux-inertial enviro-casing. Her concentration is absolute. This experiment has failed many times before at this very juncture.

“Hi Dabz.” Says Blackswords, creeping behind her.

Startled, Dabblez shrieks. “What are you doing here? How did you get past Armpitt?”

Blackswords just smiles. “Nice to see you too Dabz. I brought you more borgs to play with.”

“Oh.. well thanks.” Dabblez looks at Blackswords as though something were amiss. “Why are you just wearing swimming trunks? Nevermind, no time for that. As you are here might as well make yourself useful. There are some spare labcoats by the plasmo-electrostalisis tank.”
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!