Thread: Lord of the Beasties: The Dead Bugger Land

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Lord of the Beasties: The Dead Bugger Land

The Dead Bugger Land
    Steve Ertwink

Nascense, I ain’t seen nothin so bewdiful in a long time, standin up near some high an’ mighty Lord and his sheila, Surveyin the land and savourin’ the sheer pleasure, stunnin’ absolutely stunnin’ mates, fer as far as the eye could see.

Sounds good eh? Too right its good, only one problem fellas… the dead buggers.
    Ere I am, ready ta traverse the wilds, tangle with hatchlin’s and ‘elp Shadowleets give birth, yet smack in front of me, in this amazin’ land some of ya call ‘ome, lies the dead ‘uns. Them cute lil chimeras to the huge ‘ecklers , all lying in death .. clutchin their miserable loots.

Ya know people, every now and then ya gotta kill one of natures lil miracles, strewth I ain’t innocent of it either, one of them lil whipper snappers get’s too friendly and it’s gotta be done, like that one time when me mate figured it'd be a laugh ta stick hes 'ead inta the mouth of this sleepin Blubag, was kinda funny till it ate im. Blimey that was a close one, nearly peed me pants an all, but thanks to me stick, I poked the bluey dead.

Respect. Ya gotta ‘ave it. Ya need something from the critter to survive, ya take it, if it's chewin yer 'arm off, then kill it, but give and take mates, it’s a give an’ take world ya know? You take, but give them critters a decent sendin off. Don’t be hackin off a Silvertails ‘orn then leavin the body fer the ‘hungry predators to gorge on. It just ain’t right. Ya use all the beasties offer ya and let them die in peace.

Cause a land of dead buggers lyin all over the ground, decay'in like me grans teeth, ain’t a land that stays bewdiful forever.

I’m Steve Ertwink
    Burier of the dead.

From the Editor: We at the IRRK are happy as always to host Mr. Ertwink during his time on Rubi-ka, and now in the metaphysical realm of the Shadowlands. Remember to catch his new episodes, and re-runs alike on your local Edu-tainment Grid Channel.

Re: Lord of the Beasties: The Dead Bugger Land

Originally posted by Editor: IRRK
    The Dead Bugger Land
    Steve Ertwink

"like that one time when me mate figured it'd be a laugh ta stick hes 'ead inta the mouth of this sleepin Blubag, was kinda funny till it ate im." [/i]
    [omg..*cries from laughter*]
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

Re: Lord of the Beasties: The Dead Bugger Land

Originally posted by Steve Ertwink
    Respect. Ya gotta ‘ave it.
    Alas, noone has respect anymore, not for wildlife, not for eachother. These days, I'm more afraid of getting my arm chewed off by a neighbor than I am of any animal walking the worlds.

I used to wonder at the beauty of the world, but my visions of beauty are now cluttered by visions of frantic people killing all the little critters and eachother in order to obtain the new things brought forth by the unveiling of the new dimension by the people of Jobe. It makes me wonder if they did good in opening this wonderful world to the public.

Respect is lost throughout the world for all that lives which makes me turn pink in shame. Fate dictates the downfall of humanity on our world if we do not stop to see the splendor and beauty before us. I think we won't stop though, for as long as there are things that are new, people will be frightened of them and kill them one way or another.

Respect... if only more people knew how to write the word...
    The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.

I completely agree: give and take. For instance, just today, I said to this Clanner, "Hey, give me your money. Or I'll take it." And just like you said, I was sure to put him out of his misery in return for the loot, and made completely sure to dispose of the body entirely.
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

I feel sorry for you. Really I do. You really do not know how to write the word respect do you?

You threaten a person, kill him, then take his belongings. This is very much a sign of a psychopath on the loose. What gives you the right to act that way towards another human being?

Somehow I think you have missed the point. The only reason there is to kill is for your own safety, or for food. Your statement holds nothing but murder. Unwarranted murder. Is that the way of Omni-InternOps, Division 3? That does not put a good light in for Omni-Tek. Sad...
    The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.