Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for TortureYou/DragonGirl... and for others I suppose...

Tort is one of the coolest persons i know, if youre omni or neutral and u meet him in a 25% zone well then ur not lucky... And this crap about being proud of killing someone a lot lower level than you is stupid. I have been ganked mayne times by omnis a lot higher than i was, but i didnt care because thats how it works, ur stronger u win, ur weaker u get ur ass handed to u on a plate
    Belgian Linolea Beer, General of Storm
    Fat Nofx Mike, Storm

(Stay) Don't think
    (Home) Drink your wine
    (Be) Watch the fire burn
    (Safe) His problems not mine
    Just be that model citizen

Shameless Self-Promotion: Lino's Fan"Art" : AO meets Southpark

Applauds tort for his tabbing.

Heh, i've seen tort go into loosing battles before.

Once in Camelot dungeon where he ran into 8 or so omni's waiting for him.

We all stayed back cause we didn't want to go in first, but he was the first one to go in--- and 1st to die heh.

but we took camelot back from the omnis eventually!

...then they took it again..

and so on.

-meirda

oh, and i've killed a couple of neuts myself. Heh, if they are in a 25% zone, you don'thave time to select and hit 't'-

If we tab it - it's most likely omni.

You've gotta be joking.

Listen, When omni and clan inhabit the camelot castle, there really is no such thing as "passing by".

If I can tab you in 25%, your a threat, especially in camelot. I'm not going to waste time trying to shift click you, or even hit "t" to see whether or not your omni/neutral! That's rediculous! Especially in camelot. What if Tortureyou had done that, and that person turned out to be omni? Sorry pal, my advice is chose a side, If you stay neutral, stay out of combat zones(especially busy ones where lots of tabbing is needed) if you want to remain safe.

Should someone kill you, just send a tell saying your neutral and i'm sure a respectable player would not attack the next time he saw you assuming you weren't hostile to begin with, and want things between the two of you to remain unhostile. But as for being killed in camelot castle, DO NOT whine and complain about a clanner/omni killing you as a neutral, that's not fair at all, not everyone has a map reader upgrades that decifer side(myself included), so basically at least for the first time, If I tab you in a combat zone, i'm going to attack you. 99% of the time it'll be an omni I tab, 1% of the time, a neutral. So please, stop complaining.

So in the words of knuse I close with:

You need to dial whine whon whon and get a whaaaaaambulance

and another thing..

And just another thing, I think alot of peoples opinions towards neutrals are :

If your not with us your against us.

Not necessarily mine, but alot of people seem to feel that way about them. So if your neutral, be prepared to die every now and then do people from both sides of the "conflict".

:P

I'm betting he won't kill me :)

Originally posted by Punkbum

There's nothing he can't kill.
    But that's just because I run from everything I see

quote:
    I bet you wouldnt fight an NT, Trader, MA, Soldier, MP, Agent of your own level 1 on 1 as the NT, Trader, Agent would root you and blow you to pieces, a soldier would mk then alpha strike your butt to oblivion, and Mp would beat you to death with his demon while constantly cursing you and an MA would just beat the crap out of you.

Have a few things to say about enfos...have u ever tried to root a lvl 200 enforcer? LOL
    DO u even know that at his lvl he has A LOT of nanoresist?
    A enfo lvl 200 can kill any proffession with his massive HP and very mean self healing and all the rest of the enfo nanos like lets say casting layers so fast u cant hit him at all....(tried that for fun in tir arena with my 150+ soldier....)oh and lets not forget his run speed...

Regards ....

Re: Re: Question for TortureYou/DragonGirl... and for others I suppose...

Originally posted by Irritated
    [B]
    Roleplaying
    If you were omni we would of protected you against the violence of the clans. Pick up an application and join omni today.
    (chorus)
    4 legs good, 2 legs bad
    4 legs good, 2 legs bad

There should be no neutrals. Either join the resistance againt the chaos and terrorism or you are no better than the clan themselves. Those who do not join us in the war against the clans and should be treated as rebels also./B]
    Beeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy

For crying out loud. I'm a neutral and i hear this BS every . single. effing. Day. I understand that some people are sheeps, but dammit, it seems like half the population of PVPers are dishonest,brutal and sheepish ; The rest actually understand that their job is not in marketing, trying to push whatever side they are currently on.These are the chill people.

Attacking neutrals is a REALLY dumb idea. If you follow your own twisted logic, then you'dd try to HELP them and be nice with them, instead of blasterizing them to opa-opa allez simple. Otherwise you are EXACTLY giving them ammo against your side/guild.

And word comes fast in the neutral community, cuz we are few, and we got some grapewine going on. There is a (somewhat) limited list of known gankers & helpers, guilds that attack noots on sight, sympatetic guilds... etc.

I'm really happy about the new 14.2 changed. At least when we fight in pvp *COUGH* suffer alpha strike* COUGH* it's not going to be as bad as before, since twinkers will have restrictions.

p.s. if you don't understand the sarcasm, read a book called "Animal Farm".
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Re: Re: Re: Question for TortureYou/DragonGirl... and for others I suppose...

Originally posted by Mister_unknown

(chorus)
    4 legs good, 2 legs bad
    4 legs good, 2 legs bad

Beeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy

For crying out loud. I'm a neutral and i hear this BS every . single. effing. Day. I understand that some people are sheeps, but dammit, it seems like half the population of PVPers are dishonest,brutal and sheepish ; The rest actually understand that their job is not in marketing, trying to push whatever side they are currently on.These are the chill people.

Attacking neutrals is a REALLY dumb idea. If you follow your own twisted logic, then you'dd try to HELP them and be nice with them, instead of blasterizing them to opa-opa allez simple. Otherwise you are EXACTLY giving them ammo against your side/guild.

And word comes fast in the neutral community, cuz we are few, and we got some grapewine going on. There is a (somewhat) limited list of known gankers & helpers, guilds that attack noots on sight, sympatetic guilds... etc.

I'm really happy about the new 14.2 changed. At least when we fight in pvp *COUGH* suffer alpha strike* COUGH* it's not going to be as bad as before, since twinkers will have restrictions.

p.s. if you don't understand the sarcasm, read a book called "Animal Farm".
    Hmm.. I can't roleplay the way i like huh?

Who cares if a bunch of nuetrals get together and know about known gankers lol. Nuetrals can't initiate combat. You going to sit there and yell at them? boo hoo hoo
    LOL
    btw: I have never killed a nuetral... ever.
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question for TortureYou/DragonGirl... and for others I suppose...

Originally posted by Irritated
    Neutrals can't initiate combat. You going to sit there and yell at them?
    I know. hence the *cough* after alpha strike*.We have had to lobby a lot because the territory taking effect , we'd be completely screwd. It's in the answers they gave us today (namely, we'll look at it).

btw: I have never killed a neutral... ever. [/B]
    AAAAHhhhhhh...... all i can say is GOOD STUFF! keep it up.
    but for crying out loud, stop the sheep speak
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

i personally like Tortureyou's attitude and the way he pvpers.
    he just gets tore in. if theres something to kill he tries to kill it. u have the high title huggers that refuse to engage in combat unless they are certain of winning constanly zoning etc which annoy me. tortureyou gets tore into any conflict kills alot and dies sometimes too. he has novice now and deserves it.
    he has got the health points to do that though

Apprentice Hotpanties
    lvl 151 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Mutineers

I am curious. But I would like to know from any lvl 200 Atrox enforcer what is:

Your hp when using your own buffs and special items (ex: mk, shoulder pads, etc)

Your hp when using your own buffs, outside buffs, and special items.

I am just curious to know what is the max hp a player can have. I heard 12k hp from one player.

I agree, I've been killed a lot (being very new to the PvP game) by quite a few people, including a few neutrals! It's a fact of the game, deal with it, and if you have a problem with it, pick a fight with him.

All I can say though, this absolutely cracked me up:

"If I saw a level 75 omni in full medsuit with pillow on in a 25% area LD I would kill them. "

LOL

And just another thing, I think alot of peoples opinions towards neutrals are :

If your not with us your against us.

Not necessarily mine, but alot of people seem to feel that way about them. So if your neutral, be prepared to die every now and then do people from both sides of the "conflict".
    That's not an 'opinion', that's an 'excuse'. As in: "A lot of people chant 'If you're not with us, you're against us', so that gives me an excuse to gank you."

Someone remind me again what you guys are trying to accomplish in 2HO and Meetemedere? Did I miss hearing a war declared or something?

I really think they should set aside an area where you guys can go kill each other all day long. Put blue shirts on half of yas and red on the other half. Most of you could give a crap about why you are doing what you are doing, only that it's exciting and fun. Got no problem with that. Just don't insult the rest of us by trying to justify your actions.

Tortureyou rox!!

gratz on lvl200 last week by the way.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

tortureyou tells me 13k health points.

Apprentice Hotpanties
    lvl 152 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Mutineers/RK-Mafia

"snarf: if i tab it, it's dead"

heh-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12