Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So much for the server joining!

bump..

Funcom actually has given us a glimmer of hope on travel in this thread, and I'd like to see it kept alive..

I just wish we could get some more info on what FC has in mind with this. And also a ETA. Atleast are we talking months or years here?

Better way is to remove RK2 and move everyone to rk1.

People with duplicate names should be able to rename.

Server joining....

This is a tough one for me.....

I chose to play on RK2 because I heard all of the expoiters were on RK1 (No offense) Just a friendly tip someone gave me....

Now if they join the two servers i keep wondering what happens.... First of all,

-= The Economy=-

It is very simple actually.... RK1 is the home of all the "big" guys... chars that have reached lvl 200 and a huge load of players getting there long before we get one over at RK2.

What this means is, people on RK1 have a lot (!) more money than us at RK2.. therefore, we have other prices on things.
    It is easy to go on ebay and buy oneself 100 million credits ingame, but (for now anyway) only on RK1 there are some for RK 2 as well but noone is selling big amounts like 500 million .. (fact)

So I think this is a huge reason they should not (!) open the doors between the servers....

BUT!

on to problem nr 2.

-=Roleplaying and Storyline=-

If my first thought was that RK1 got mostly all the exploiters, they unfortunatly got almost all of the roleplayers and Storyline as well...

this is something every player on RK2 sees evertime we start the game... believe me, it's not fun seeing on the load page that something changed in the storyline, and that it happens on RK1.

This gives me the feeling that we get left out... and I value Storyline long before any kind of economy, so I guess I would have to settle for the economy being changed for a better fell of the Storyline.

Does anyone else feel like this?

Originally posted by MiKEBoND
    Better way is to remove RK2 and move everyone to rk1.

People with duplicate names should be able to rename.
    You must be an RK1 player then. At least on RK2 I know of just about every high level player in the game, and my teams usually consist of a team of 6 from a pool of about 15-20 people that by this time I actually KNOW, instead of the rat-race anarchaic exploit-filled-lagged-sh!t-hell RK1 is.

You don't see every 150+ joe jack and jane running around with their 1K exploit boards carrying 200million credits, and I like it that way. I can also navigate from the omni-trade grid point to a whompa without having to wait like 2minutes before I can even move.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12