Thread: Want to form RK2 adventuring group with me?

Want to form RK2 adventuring group with me?

I would like to start an adventuring group on RK2 with all new characters. Clan or Omni doesn't matter.

I plan to play a Solitus doctor.

I would like to add an Atrox enforcer or soldier, an Opifex fixer, and a Nano nuker. Other combos are possible.

I play M,W,F,S and Sunday from 8-10 Eastern and would enjoy some company on some of those nights.

I prefer mature, patient companions that communicate before they act and prefer a more deliberate tactical approach. We would critique our missions and try to improve our play style.

Over time we could make something more of this if we enjoy it.

I have been playing for about a month and am far from an expert. I am seeking fun, not uberness.

So let me know through this post if interested or send a tell to Vandamus or Woond in clan territory in game.

Vandamus 11th lvl clan Fixer
    Woond 7th level clan doctor

If you're interested in RP as well, we're starting a group and we need one more player (i think).

So far we have a doc, an enforcer, a trader, and a fixer (still wating to hear from one). Here's a link to an existing thread on this http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=17008. Send me a pm if you're interested and I'll give you all the details.
    Caduceus 207 Doctor of the Bratpack
    Matahari 147 Agent
    Lyra 156 Crat
    Testlive