Thread: Thanks for coming to my wedding...

Thanks for coming to my wedding...

Thank you all thanks for coming, I really appreciate it.
    It was totally beautiful and everyone was so well behaved.

I apologize for not having a good reception, just blame 'the lady' for that horrible attack. Why my wedding ....GRRR!

Quickstart, Mr. Radiman, and I are ok.. as well as most of the guest. I am to understand that most everyone is ok after the attack. Quite a few people died.. possibly from something in the fog ? Of course alot of my guildees were there..among others... who seem to have contract the sniffles. ( Vitamin C helps). If you think you were effected by the Fog.. or were wounded in the battle.. please see a Doctor, just in case.
    I am to understand Mr. Raidman is leading a investigation into what happened.. hopefully he will give us details soon.

I don't have any photos to post here.. But if you have any please do.

(OOC: Were not the effects awesome!?!?!)
    Comprehension : The knowledge that is acquired by the act of grasping the meaning, nature, or importance of; understanding.

Katelin "Fleat" Tapanes-Musashi 216/16 ADV - Retired President of Coven of Hunters

Tastless 200+ NT
    Wilkes 208 Crat
    Fleaa 90 MA
    Squiggele 60 GA1 Fixer
    Denial 145Keeper
    Langsam 151 Doc

What can I say Fleat, Im so sorry that "the Lady" did this att your wedding. Rest assure that The lady wil be dealt with.
    If you are afraid of dying you will never truly live

Itel, i might be on to something. I´ll have to lay low for a while, just in case i´m right. I´ll leave you a note in the ordinary "mailbox" so you can the others can set up a meet. When that is done i´ll give you a location to meet me in.

Paranoid? Ues, but the Brigade has already shown that they are capable of tapping at öleast one of our Com units.

Stay safe my friend.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Thanks for inviting me Fleat and I'm glad to see we were able to stop worse things from happening.

I do think you've probably inspired a few other to further feelings of matrimony. I saw some interesting winking across the two isles there.

Ahh, to be young and free.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Hm..I'm sorry I missed your wedding Fleat, but I didn't know when it was either. Though what happened?
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy