Thread: Dust Brigade Strike again:

Dust Brigade Strike again:

Borealis Appartment Complex 6 Firebombed:

---

Today, I was assaulted in my home inside complex 6 in Borealis, and the apartment was firebombed. The attack began when a mutant entered my apartment bypassing the security protocols; it approached me immediately and exploded sending me back to the tree of life I had tied my essence to. While I was coming to in the garden the building began to collapse around my stunned guests and they ran for the exit; and upon getting outside safely they were ambushed by a squad of Dust Brigade troops.

The Brigade soldiers sent one of my guests to reclaim while the rest escaped with heavy injuries. While everyone was confirming that no one was permanently damaged; the soldiers escaped in the direction of the mines outside of Borealis. Additionally disturbing is that although they were followed closely they appear to of vanished completely near the shacks by the lake.

The destruction to my home was a total loss, and none of my house guests escaped without taking considerable damage, some were injured critically. Due to the nature of these attacks not only on myself, but on Itel and the random assaults in Athen and Rome; I advise everyone to go about their business with extreme caution. The Brigade has offered no explanation as to the motivation for the intensity or the reason for their selected targets, and therefore are even more dangerous due to their unpredictability.

Safe travels

-Falikos
    President - Shattered Dreams- Rimor

This is getting really scary. Why are they targetting you and Itel? I'm afraid for all our safety in Shattered Dreams. I heard the news over the comlink while I was in the grid and even there, I felt a sense of panick... I mean, I know that they can't get to me in the grid, and I exited at Borealis into 100% gas, but scary it did remain to me. I haven't been back to my apartment since this incident...
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

Sometimes they pick out Local Citizens.... and the Bombard them really hard....

It is with greates urgency i request that you report any and all sightings of the Dust Brigade to your local authority, wether it be Omni, Clan or Neutral. These people are ranking up there on the top five list of threats against the safety of the people and relative peace on Rubi-Ka.

If we ever want a shot at real peace, these terrorists must be stopped first. So i also plead with you to assist any and all that you see come under attack of Dust Brigade troops, regardles of their faction and old animosity.

Also, i would like to recomend that unless you are extremely confident in your abilitys, you should not attack these people on your own. They are highly skilled and got equipment most of us can only dream of aquiring, they have also been known to deploy Perma-Kill weapons in the past.

Stay Vigilant.
    Stay Safe.
    Report all sighting.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Seems like the Dust Brigade would prefer Omni-Tek mercenaries in control of Newland than neutral guards. Why is the Dust Brigade so afraid of the work done by Falikos and Itel?

What is the connection between Loren Warr, Omni-Tek, and the Dust Brigade here?
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Acually I belive that the Dustbrigade has nothing to do with the current issue of NLC but rather an old fight we had with a wery dangerous lady.
    If you are afraid of dying you will never truly live

Well, I think that we at Omni-Tek need to do something to help protect our Neutral friends. I am willing to donate credits towards the hiring of guards to protect Borealis. Perhaps I'll drop by Newland City to speak with Ms. Warr and see if she has any recommendations.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Perhaps while you are visiting Ms. Warr, Ms. McCallagher, you might inquire as to whether or not it would be possible to have more of her mercenaries in Newland? It seems as if the neutrals are being caught quite defenceless, and I think only the calibre of Ms. Warr's guards can assist them.

Thank you for your kind concern as to the safety of Borealis and Newland, Nevver and Ammicus. However, as has been previously mentioned the soldiers that have attacked have no registered alignment. Secondly, it is as yet unknown why the person that commands them is attacking, it could well be because of the current proposal to remove Loren Warr and crew and therefore would be playing directly into their hands to act rashly on nothing but supposition in either direction. Until more is confirmed, it would be wise to be patient.

Safe Travels
    -Falikos
    President - Shattered Dreams- Rimor

With yesterday's events it seems we may all get to know a lot sooner. A hologram transmitter was left behind on the body of a DB mutant clan forces killed. "The Lady" of the Dust Brigade announced that she has "newfound allies" here on Rubi-Ka and is making her way here to the planet.

This confirms long held su****ions that the Dust Brigade isn't really connected with the Clans but comes from a certain interstellar organization. The question remains though as to what exactly her goals are?

It appears that a new found unity among Clan, Neutral, and Omni-Tek forces are going to be prepared to thwart "The Lady" though.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims