Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where're the Clanners after Fryli's Suicide?

Ya I like camelot too, big fan of that place, except for some of the indoor bugs and a bit of lag.

2ho is 1 good experience for every 10 sucky ones.

About Mort, when I'm there, I'm not close to the OPs, I stick around the factory area and south of it in the open. They should make all of mort 25%, OPs (both) everything.
    Last edited by Nichola_Six; Apr 17th, 2002 at 00:56:18.

As if Omni players are the only ones that run into the bunkers in 2h0. As if Omni players are the only ones that run to the Mort zone from MMD. Synoptic practically invented zoning in PvP (although I guess he was Omni for a week or two recently).
    RETIRED

I don't get it Duh, are you saying Clan pull guards to the grid in 2ho to kill omni? Or are you saying clan use the grid to escape in combat like omni use the whompa?

I never said only omni zone and run, I said PVP in 2ho sucks. It sucks because everyone zones, and because my tab is full of garbage, and because the only time you will ever find an omni away from the whompa is if there are 20 of them, then you will find them around the grid.

Like I said, I play around mort and efp where it's fun for me. I'm sure there are some clanners that still will come to 2ho from time to time if you wait long enough.

Then again you could just STEP AWAY FROM THE WHOMPA.

What should be done is the whole world should be made 25%. Then I'd be having some fun =]

If you read through this thread, I don't see any clanners saying 2ho is the rok, best PVP on the planet, I see a bunch of omni saying that.

Like I said, run around you can find me in mort or efp. I'm self buffed most of the time there, and if you run around for a while you will be 2 =] I think I'm going to start an anti-2ho trend with the clanners, that way if you boys want to play you can come play out in the open.

Originally posted by Nichola_Six
    I think I'm going to start an anti-2ho trend with the clanners, that way if you boys want to play you can come play out in the open.
    I dont think the omnis got the guts to fight in the open.

when they finally dares them selves all the way to Mort, they go no more than 10 m away from the Newland zone.
    NT phone HOME!!

I got ballz 2 go, if u got ballz 2 not gank me....lvl 100 & below only.....100+ on a 83??? **** by default..........
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Originally posted by Garzu

I dont think the omnis got the guts to fight in the open.

when they finally dares them selves all the way to Mort, they go no more than 10 m away from the Newland zone.
    Mort is for team PvP only tho. I personally dont think, and I cant see why anyone else would either, that it would be fun to run to mort just to get killed by 9 clanners. And Mort isnt a place you just "stop by to check if there's any action"...requires some planning and getting ppl together etc.

Team PvP can be fun sometimes, but I prefer solo PvP - so Mort, no thanks.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Whatever clan guards, omni guards, we dont need guards !
    Make a system such taht guards only spawn when people are camping !

Wenzell, yes guards are lame in PVP be it clan or omni, I would like there to be no guards at all and the whole world be 25, let the clans and the omni police their own lands.

Mantravadi, that's not true. As a clanner I solo around that area all the time. Sometimes there are other clanners in the area I see in OOC, once in a while I even run into them. I see wenz there alot, a few other crats, pushin the red tape around mort, but I usually am alone or with one other. Mort is as good as any place to fight, less zones, more open space, less buildings to hide inside like that gap in mmd where you can shoot out and nobody can shoot in. You have to break set and try something new. You might have to go alone. Your crit buff may wear off before you find someone to kill, they may find you after your buff wears off. You may have to SELF BUFF out in the open. You may have to stand alone, since a whole team may not want to loiter around with you. God knows you might have a blast =]

Garzu is right, the one time there was a large scale pvp war in mort, no high titled omni showed, just a few apprentices like the so money Mr. Expensive and Aebric. None of your neophytes showed. and 90% of the omni there never got more than 10M away from the newland zone. I was telling all the clanners to pull back so we could have some game, but after 20 min of waiting around the lip of the crater for that brave omni force to STEP AWAY FROM THE ZONE, they gave up and fought at the zone. Then the omni ran off back to newland and proceeded to surround the 25% zone in MMD and lay down some serious OWNAGE on the gray guard that's away from all the others by the save.

Hell I've never even died in 2ho, I use the zones like everyone else. I just play an hour of q3 or hl or UT and there is a lot of death. I can go to 2ho and see 50 people run all night long and maybe 2 die. 2ho=pud factor 10, too many zones and guards. MMD buggy terrain, gas island, ARENA MKII.

Come play in mort or efp. It takes 2 min to get to EFP from 20k by plane. It takes 45 sec to get to mort from mmd on foot. All this BS about it being hard to get to is a weak excuse.

At any rate, everytime i see a clan force gathering to go to 2ho, I'll do my best to talk them into going to mort, then will send a tell to you 2hophytes so you know where to find us.
    Last edited by Nichola_Six; Apr 17th, 2002 at 06:48:55.

Originally posted by Nichola_Six

At any rate, everytime i see a clan force gathering to go to 2ho, I'll do my best to talk them into going to mort, then will send a tell to you 2hophytes so you know where to find us.
    Well, thats the part I was talking about, you cant really go on your own to Mort, cause you'll be owned by full teams.

Anyway, if we go to Mort, where should we fight? Near the outpost so clanners can zone? Near the crater so sentinels aggro us? Or just fly around the whole playfield and look for clanners...?
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Mmm, I was around mort looking for a cyborg to kill this other day when... Whap double alpha strike, 300 hp left and im trying to run.

funfun :P

Here is the main reason why I PvP in 2HO and MMD and Camelot. Because they are close. I can run between all 3 in a matter of 45 seconds. All the other zones take too long to get to just to either a) die and get sent to the reclaim gaining nothing, or b) finding nothing and wasting my time.

Another reason why I like them is because there are easy outs if it gets to heated. Yes, I like the zones, but only because everyone uses them. I dont play any different than anyone else. As for Omni running to the guards, I'll explain why this happens. Omni usually stage outside the wompa not because there guards there but because you can buff there and run right in. Cant buff in the grid so cant stage there. Then Omni enter and move towards the grid. Omni gets around wall sees tons of clan and clam start to move towards omni. People get rooted, people die, people retreat. Where do they retreat to? Back towards the wompa, med shop and yes the guards. Not to the guards because they are there. They just happen to be where the escapes are. People ran there long before the guards were there. Where are they supposed to retreat to? The south bunker? That wouldnt exactly be a retreat now would it. Omni really couldnt care less if there were no guards there. Actualy I want the taken out. I dont know how many times Ive killed someone there only to have the kill stolen because a guard did some damage.

And as for no high title being in Mort that day of the big battle I can assure you I was there. And I died rather quickly i might add. And it was no where near the zone. Im not saying Im going to run out there where there are 20 clan waiting. Im not stupid. Its like everyone looses there sense of reason when they get on the offensive. example:

Omni: Damn Ive been running around Mort for an hour now and havent seen anything. Oh wait, theres some little orange dots on my map. Lemme go check it out. Wow, I see fryli, Wenzell, Euphorie, Tempera, Ransaak, Angelicnova, and Razers. Well, being Im alon I think Ill run.
    Clan: Hey where are you going? Theres only 7 of us here. ***** ass zoner. Never stands and fights.

Like I would stand and fight 7 people, or 2 or 3 for that matter. But I seem to remember plenty of clan hanging at the zone line near the outpost too. So anywhere you go is going to be the same. Im camelot people hug the top of the stairs. In EFP people hang at aces where there are plenty of places to hide. Can we stop these lame posts about people tactics? Everyone plays the same. Ive seen every single clanner in the med shop in 2ho, so to say anyone plays differently is rediculous. The one who play differently are the ones with the advantage in numbers at the time of the battle.

wtg Syrah, agree with every word in there

Yep, your explination of how the guards are pulled is correct. However, they are also used as weapons frequently. I won't mention any names but 2 agents I fought there never would leave the whompa after 15 min of waiting for them to get brave. In one instance, I moved on him there even tho he was 15 levels above me, but didn't have the balls to STEP AWAY FROM THE WHOMPA. Instead of zoning first he steps toward the 2ho complex gate to add the 2 guards there to the 2 that are on me. LAME LAME LAME.

Another example 166 enforcer, me 135 NT at the time. Runs from me 5 times in a row, back to guards, I'm by the grid, and he comes back training the gurads with him, I calm the guards he runs back to the whompa. Finally I get bored run to the north bunker, clear agg so I can grid out, then grid out. Nobody dies, 1 hour wasted.

Let's not overlook that omni have a round trip ticked out of 2ho in combat, clan's have north bunker only, and all those seasoned mobs kill off our lowbies that try to use that.

Mantra, said it before, the area south of the crater is free of mobs, great place for you to stage. The sign is nice. I see clan teams there once in a while. I DO SOLO alot there. I keep far away from that 25%/75% line by the OP.

I have nothing against running, I run all the time, I run to get away, I run to put range between myself and my target, I run to bait someone into a trap. I have something against zoning, so I try to pick my fights away from zones.

Didnt syrah try to sell her account? :P

There were ALOT of lvl 160+ clan soliders in MMD today....overall about 5 or so soliders along with maybe 6 or so other lvl 150+'s
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Claiming OT'ers dont' have balls... umm

The other day I was being tailed by Illphil in SEB. Got chatting.... nice bloke. He decided to head back to 2HO, while I carried on towards the border to SAV -> Belail.

Then I decided to turn around, asked Illphil for a fight, had a fight with him, and I died. I'm L108, and Ill's alot higher, but I still asked for the duel. Why? because I respected him stopping to talk, and I thought that the fight would teach me some valuable lessons.

If someone wants to act chicken and run off, then let them. All because they have a title at the start of their name doesn't earn them my respect. Its usually before the fight or at the end of the fight, when one of us is at the reclaim that the respect is dealt and duely received.

The cheap-shot PvP'ers I can live with, but they get nothing from me if I die, and they look mighty stupid if and when they fall over.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

The pvp'ers that have my respect is the pvp'ers that can handle to die without sending lame d000d tells like "u st00pid sploiter!!! U ganker!!!" and so on. And the ones I respect the most is the ones I can chat and have fun with while pvp'ing, but this is very rare.
    ~Lone

If there's one way of cheering people up, it's giving them a chance to open a can'o'whoopass on you... isn't it Noer.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Originally posted by Noer
    The pvp'ers that have my respect is the pvp'ers that can handle to die without sending lame d000d tells like "u st00pid sploiter!!! U ganker!!!" and so on. And the ones I respect the most is the ones I can chat and have fun with while pvp'ing, but this is very rare.
    Amen. I get killed by groups of 170+ people all the time, I never send tells, except, well, maybe congratulatory (if you get one, it's sincere )
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12