Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where're the Clanners after Fryli's Suicide?

Unhappy Where're the Clanners after Fryli's Suicide?

A few days ago I saw something sad.

Frli and a few peeps were making a fight in 2ho. Maybe about 3-5 clans vs. what ended up being about 8-10 omni. Clan had no chance. I could tell something funny was going on when I saw Fryli (alone by this time) jump on top of a bunker and shout out repeatedly "Freedom! Freedom!" until she ate it and kickd the bucket again.

Afterwards, she went on a Suicide rampage and returned to 2ho grid with less than 1/2 half life, probably still in rezz, and just sat there getting killed over and over. I saw her go from once being a novice to freshman. I didnt stay around to see if she had lost freshman as well.

This is my question. Since then, there hasnt been hardly any clanners to fight. This happened Monday by the way. It is starting to getting real boring being Omni, no one to fight anymore.

Where are the PVP clanners?

Clanners, you need to rally or something and starting fighting for your freedom. Euphorie commented in another post that there are only a handful of clanner PVPers. This looks to be true.

Mr Ink

Clanners are still around at Camelot, EFP, Mort and other places. Feel free to pay these places a visit if your looking for pvp.

yep, I'm always cruising around mort, PW, Camelot castle. I seldom go to MMD, if I wanted an arena (which I don't) I'd go to tir. I won't go to 2ho anymore. Last 3 times I've been there I've had whoever I was fighting run from me and pull guards on me. 1 time I even died to the guards when somehow 4 were pulled on me. Anyway, all omni does there is hang around the whompa so they can get the guards to help them out, and when there are 10 of them there, they move to the grid. It's sad because it's one of the better PVP spots, but with so many zones, tons of decoy targets, and the fact that it's the prefered PVP zone of all title huggers just has totally turned me off to it.

Afterwards, she went on a Suicide rampage and returned to 2ho grid with less than 1/2 half life, probably still in rezz, and just sat there getting killed over and over. I saw her go from once being a novice to freshman. I didnt stay around to see if she had lost freshman as well.

Is it just about titles? Bah never gave a ... (you know what) to titles.

Ah want high lvl claners? Come to EFP camp and camp for claners and protect those low lvl omni from big bad Wenzell ^^ and other nice guest with clan aligment.

P.S. i am starting to hunt at aces again
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

And btw i was claner and used to try to pvp 2HO was always bad area to pvp with omni everybody runing to guards when they think they losing (and now i do same ^^)
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Yep, come to EFP and play with me. Or at least do something meaningful like protecting your omni friends while u pvp !

i used to pvp ALOT

being one of the few can MAs who USED to pvp alot at 2h0 (not the only..but honestly...at the time...the only higher lvl MA i can think of that was clan) i can tell you why.

roots, guards, whompas.

See! step away from the whompa InkBOY! Come play in the open fields or in the castle with us =]

I visited 2ho yesterday, 2 lvl 160+ omnis camping grid were camping grid - Aqualimon and Xzan. So I exchanged fire with em, my pet got rooted 90% of the fight. I got Xzan down to 1/2 then he ran to guards, oh it ended up with 3 guards + 2 lvl 160+ vs me and I was down to 1/3. But guess what ? they both zoned. The soldier even had over 2/3 bar left after his mk dropped, he zoned too !

Then I sent tell asking for duel, none wanted to fight. I left 2ho and got myself some pinkies at EFP.
    The low lvl omnis keep complaining about me at EFP, and their high lvl pvpers are too scared to even fight outside 2ho whompa. Anyway, I had fun !

2ho is a pathetic place for pvp.

Everyone Zones dont make it sound like one side does it.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Everyone Zones dont make it sound like one side does it.
    Who cares? Its still the lamest place in the Whole AO world to pvp.
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by ChupaNabo F.C.
    Who say Buccanner's?
    Stupid server lines...

:P

ROFL,

CLOUDEH CARES!

After further thought I wanted to express my thoughts on 2ho.

It is a slight disadvantage for clanners. But being that, clanners do have fast direct grid acess at one end and while omni have a whompa entrance at the other, there are zones to safely enter at the North Bunker, the SW Helipad shack, and the shops near the whompa. Also ther are alternate ferry entrances. The place is big and fun.

I have searched for you Wenzell at the Ace camp a few times, and frankly what are the chances of cathcing you there.......... slim. Its too far of a flight to go all the way there and not find you or any other clans. ALso Mort is the same thing. Its too damn big to fly all over the place and not find anyone.

Camelot is also a long trip to get to and when peeps are there, most arent brave enough to cross over the 25% line when the odds arent totally in there favor. Frankly 25%/75% lines are really lame and its all about who get first attack in many cases.
    Thats why All arenas, MMD (another arena), Camelot, and even Mort are none sense IMO.

FC needs to create more 2hos (total 25% zone) that'll give clanners better reasons to fight more often there. FC should either make a similar place in clan territory where clan have an comparable advantage or make 2ho neutral so that the guards dont aggro either side AND places the burden of tabbing over the npcs to all.

Personally I would like to see another 2ho where the clan have a slight advantage so we omni can see what you clannres always whine about.

Mr.Ink
    Last edited by Mrink; Apr 16th, 2002 at 19:07:33.

As far as 2ho goes, any omni you attack anywhere in that zone, if they run into the guards range, the guards agg you and will follow you till you zone. They will follow you to the north bunker, hele-pad, or MW, UESB or CAV. Many omni run to the guards after you attack, wait there, let you start fighting the guards then come back, which is a very smart strategy, esp. if you suck. Sometimes they never walk further than 10 steps from the whompa, hoping you'll come there to fight them and the guards.

Anyway, like wenzell and many others, I'm pretty much done with that place. If you want a fight, come to mort, efp or a similar area. MMD is buggy, hate that place too, I'm always running around mort, along with a lot of other clanners, I know you title huggers won't come, stay in 2ho and wait for the stray clanner to wander through. The only time you will see me there is when someone twists my arm into it.

Anyway 2ho sucks. It's a title huggers haven. If you want good pvp step away from the whompa you zonophobes.

I am not gonna sit on a roof all day in EFP to wait on one clan to attack. Zone is too far away.

Camelot is great for team pvp. I love it.

MMD and Mort is full of linecamping and Mort is one big running around looking for some sentinels to aggro you or some to line camp. Boring.

When people actually dare to move more than 5ft away from the bunkers or shops in 2ho that place is fun. But it happens rarely. And noone is better than others here. Both Clan and Omnis zone like mad here.

Omnis gank people that grid into 2ho? Well, if clans are there - they do too. I can't see why we keep discussing that. Stupid - noone is better than others. Everyone uses their advantages with zones and numbers of persons. Thats how it is, and it wont change.

Funny how you see some of the people used to do the line-camping **** try to do the same in Camelot now and then... boooooring.

I hate loosing my title, but 10mins later I really don't care. I pvp to have fun and kill people. Not to run like a chicken and whine about how other play. If I don't like whats going on - noone forces me to stay.
    ~Lone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast