Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone ever killed Illphil? just wondering :)

Talking anyone ever killed Illphil? just wondering :)

I was wondering if anyone here ever killed illphil? I hear he's almost unbeatable.

Post screenies if you have. He got me a couple of times.. died in 3 seconds. :/

Yes.

(pst, ignore the level difference :P)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

LOL i know any lvl 200 can kill a lvl 120ish player.. just hp makes a big diffrence....

lol he's hard to kill because once he zones in from the whompa he zones to a store, then zones out and never moves except to zone back in as soon as he is attacked.

Everyone should do that =]

Lol, hardly..

I've killed plenty of you omni's 1 on 1. In the arena, 2ho, mmd, mort..

99% of the time, when I'm in 2ho, It's usually me killing you before YOU have a chance to zone back into the store.

Don't be mad at me when I kill you, I'm just doing my job :P
    (and having fun doing it)

And yeah.."everyone should do that"

Well, as far as I know.. every OMNI does do that in 2ho..

My bad, I confused you with fopus.

Originally posted by ULTRA1
    My bad, I confused you with fopus.

Dont forget, when he feels really brave, he brings 6 other ppl and dares himself ALL the way to the grid. To kill 1 clanner....
    NT phone HOME!!

Maybe, there a Trader yesterday in mmd who I dueled, but I forgot the name, was around same level.

Hm ;/

i dont know...but..

i dont know but i killed mrink like a week and a half ago in mmd. spent too much time tryin to cast on me..and not enough rooteing and running i think. lol. i just got lucky i think.

Red face ...

Actually Ive seen you fight celestiness....and ive seen mrink fight...believe me it was not luck....You are much better than him ..his tactics are ass.

Re: ...

Originally posted by InfamousDuck
    Actually Ive seen you fight celestiness....and ive seen mrink fight...believe me it was not luck....You are much better than him ..his tactics are ass.
    LOL you couldnt be more right.

I almost killed Phil in the arena one time (or so he says lol without roots, i would have had him for sure =/) and i've killed Mrink too many times to count.

Celestines & Drkawn huh, who are you guys? Do u PVP or something?

Me? I am just a lower level Omni that'll take on anyone. Whether they are 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 levels higher than me, I dont care. So sure I loose some, you cant win them all, at least I dont run, I stay and fight to the death. I also take on more 1 person when I am alone. I am not worried about titles, I just like to fight. So get a life and stop praising yourselves for killing a lvl 130 trader when you guys are what? 150ish-Drkawn and 180ish-Celestines.

Fight me now I am 143. God I cant wait to be 175, then you wouldnt talk so much $hit.

doh

doh. Mrink: wasnt implying anything. nor ragging on you. was only pointing out that i got lucky and killed a trader is all. just happened to be you one day in MMD. I have a trader as infamous pointed out. so i know how hard they are to kill despite lvl difference. was not meant as a slight just that traders are possible to kill. just not easy.

no but my soldier is lvl 112 i got UVC and behemoth and went to 2ho. there was a trader about 30 lvls above me and i'm like well I'm dead anyways.. burst fling FA on my 163 flashpoint, hes down to 10%...

he healed fully rooted me and killed me about 3 seconds after TMS wore off ; /

it's nearly impossible to beat a smart trader.

Yep a dumb trader is easier to kill than a dumb soldier, but a smart trader is the bigest pain in the ass in the game.

lol Mrink

"So sure I loose some, you cant win them all, at least I dont run, I stay and fight to the death."

you've run from me 2/3 times.... it's hilarious (of course, both times you ran i was ganking you...) ;P
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

Hehe running is ok.
    But running everytime when losing and then go around bragging to be the best pvper in AO I dont agree with.

Well, props to Synoptic. Probably the most killed person in AO. But he got guts. Attacks everything - even if it is certain death. hehe
    ~Lone

hah Celest wasn't implying, but i was. If you cant kill a melee class no matter what the level, then there is something seriously wrong with your tactics. I'm not complaining though. In fact, I should thank you for my shiney new title.

Nice how you challenge me to a self buffed duel, then aberic comes and gives you uvc right before fight. pfft.
    Last edited by Drkrawn; Mar 30th, 2002 at 00:37:18.

:)

Ah, Noer you are so right about synoptic, hes a guildmate of mine. Both of us stand in 2h0 crashing yalms and killing anything we can while we are there. It has become a ritual for us, the end part of it, is when 5 or 6 FTC 160+ come rolling thru to destroy us. Its rather amusing . PvP is such a touchy subject, people worry to much about their stupid titles. Sure I have had apprentice 9 times now, but whats the fun of it when you run away anytime you feel liek you are going to die. Take that alpha strike from syrah and dankman like a champ damn it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast