Thread: Story Characters do you know them ???

Story Characters do you know them ???

I am trying to put a list together of all the story characters we know at the moment this includes just the Omni-Tek as it is for Omni-Tek Command site so far I have.

Omni Admin
    Philip Ross
    Eva Pourais
    Ivan Sergeyich
    Rita Prestin
    Janus
    Derva Meloche

Omni Pol
    Captain Maria Vaskez
    Commander Scarney O Brian
    Captain Tyrina Abusifait
    Sergeant Goltan
    Corporal Keylor Fecat
    Corporal Dhron Bolieu
    Corporal Thanitus Laurence
    Corporal Ketarin Balilonia

Misc
    Throll
    Dhrons sister ??? any one know her full name
    Pattie Meloche
    Dave Diamondcut
    Mr Rani (Interops) I Think

General Telion ???? not sure what he is a general of

Higginson
    Petrimoulx

On the last two I am looking for more information on the event I understand that higginson may be some crat in omni-tek and petrimoulx was his bodyguard.

I am also looking for any other characters worth noting and any background details on them. I am sure I have over looked them.
    This list at the moment only includes event team players but I also am looking for any NPC characters of note.

I will also be collect players full profiles and also guild profiles, the guild profiles you can send me now and I will pubish the player ones I will start in a few weeks.

But check out the the website to see the format. Also I have updated the organization section you can now click some of the orgs to get full list of characters under it.

Kirrana
    http://omni-tek.tripod.com/

PS If you do have any photos of anyone I have missed that would be great to
    Last edited by Kirrana; Apr 10th, 2002 at 10:49:03.

Good idea!

This are old but should be ok

Leader of Rome: Karl 'The Emperor' Montani
    Rome is the brainchild of Omni-Tek director Karl Montani. He had a vision of a city that was planned to be perfect from the start. Montani planned the architecture, organisations and people needed in great detail, together with the best and most ambitious people in the mega-corporation. Karl Montani is called 'The Emperor' by everybody because of his visionary plan and implementation of it.

Leader of Sparta: Alistair Kolokotronis
    Alistair Kolokotronis is the leader of the city and charter leader of the Honor Squad clan. Through hard work, a charismatic personality and and a talent for diplomacy he has worked his way up from chieftain of a small clan to leader of Sparta and a mighty clan confederacy. His background is very traditional for a clan member: recruited from the slums on Earth Minor to work on Rubika, he entered Omni-Pol, then deserted it and escaped to the Endless Plains. His extraordinary success as a leader is unique.

Dhur the Ninja Pirate NT!

Website

Kirrana,

I just checked your website and I have to say It has a great potential.
    Great job with the description of the Main figures and the guilds.
    I will try to get some formatted info about Omni-Inquisition.

Great job!

Amanite

Pattie Meloche

Who is Pattie Meloche ?
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

Re: Pattie Meloche

Originally posted by Stercoral
    Who is Pattie Meloche ?
    Patty is Derva's niece. About 8 or 9 years old, she was kidnapped by the former leader of the Consortium. (Did Omni ever get her back by the way?)
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Pattie Meloche

Story Characters:
    I thought I´d mention theese GMcharacters, though Im unsure if everyone of them really are storycharacter since I´ve not seen much of all of them. Some are probably GMnpc´s but I´d thought I´d mention them anyway.

-omni-tek-
    Omni-pol
    officer Iliena - probably Story Character
    -sadly I only have a log from a fellow guildmember about this one So I have no full name and rank. But she said as late as yesterday that she has a patrol route that includes Rompa Bar and was very helpfull. Also had a slight hate towards neutrals..
    Corpral Maxias Schieffer
    -I spoke to him together with our commander scarney during a "patrol" of omni HQ some time ago.
    Captain Ryhr Cavasos
    -Same as above (he is an atrox btw)
    Corpral Liran Eberling
    -Same as above (note: she´s a female lol I almost got in big trubble accidentally calling her "sir" twice and then misspelling her name)

-Neutral-
    Ignis Kiarus Fatuus - obviosly Story Character
    Male solitus adventurer hwo is a long term owner or as he puts it acts as "local represetative of the legal owners" of Neuts R Us in Newland. a very friendly guy hwo DEFINATELY keeps himself informed since he knew things about our guilds private storyline he was really not supposed to know. also good at defusing omni<->clanner arguments.

-Unknown-
    Investigator Zhung Zhaomeng (omni)
    The investigator that Helped Derva Meloche right after the kidnapping of Pattie Meloche In Rompa Bar.
    Rosario Dopleni Fecari -GMnpc
    Soldier and kidnapper of Pattie Meloche. aligned as clan: Vandelmar Consortium

Laeni(Kirrana):
    Yes Pattie Meloche is returned I know this because the ppl from OSID did play a few parts during the Melocheweek (called that by me cause we got bombed by events with Derva Meloche) and finally Pudgeman (guildmember OSID) was one of 3 hwo returned poor Pattie Meloche also Ratmedic and a sertain Atrox witch name I can´t seeme to remember was involved.
    Also.. thanks to Kirranas webb you can know theese things, you just need to look at her webb since she does a wonderful work in keeping it updated and acurate. I love reading it Kirrana please do keep it up!
    Last edited by Destrier; Apr 12th, 2002 at 18:30:04.
    -You must be the change you wish to see-
    (Omni-Mining) Iivanov Clark (Iivanov) Gear 200-Soldier
    (Omni-Mining) Tamena (Tamena) Gear 85-Trader
    Omni-Mining | Omni-Mining Propaganda | Omni-Pol
    Atlantean RP gimp since dec 2001

There was another called Insomnias Shade or something similar to that. A clan fixer who pays off guards in Entertainment with illegal stims.

Corporol Keapa Gueller
    -Has run a bunch of the story events on rubika1
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

What about :-

David Marlin : First born child of a Solitus-Omega Breed. World president for centuries and an eternal. Known to have travelled to Rubi-Ka after disappearing from Earth

Roman Dragovich : First Omega and creator of the ARK project. Was responsible for the destruction of earth in the Early 21st century and started both Farmatec and Omni-Tek corporations. Known to be on Rubi-Ka and working for a higher unknown power.
    Last edited by Solarax; Apr 13th, 2002 at 20:34:11.
    Solarith- Level 220 Solitus Keeper - Defender Rank: Backer (20)
    Solarax - Level 189 Solitus Agent - Defender Rank: None (0)
    Solarize - Level 30 Solitus Doctor - Defender Rank: None (0)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Advisor Of Forsaken
    Former Editor-In-Chief
    AO Basher - all you needed...
    E-Mail : SolaraxGVRK@hotmail.com

Thanks

Thanks Guys,

I am half way through creating the new profiles they should be up by the weekend.

I am sorry the news on my site has been slow mainly due to the work I have been doing in other areas.

But also the player news of late a little lacking. So if you know of any stories or you have meet an interesting character on Rubi-Ka let me know. Perhaps you are part of a roleplaying guild, or maybe you have an interesting guild storyline going on.

If so let me know so I can cover the story.

Kirrana
    http://omni-tek.tripod.com/

Goltan is Captain now, along with Ketarin.
    General Telion is Omni-Pol General and usually leads larger battle field operations or assigns commanders for operations.
    Mr Iotani Rani is employee of Omni-Reform, not Intern Ops.
    Insomnias Shades is a known criminal, though we cannot arrest him since we never have evidence when we watch him.. maybe one day we will catch him dealing with stims. Diamondcut is considered criminal too since a little while. He is sought by Omni-Pol and has escaped arrest a few times by now. He is accused of illegal arms-dealing, connections to criminals like Insomnias Shades and treason against Omni-Tek with planning of illegal operations.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

BUMP!!!!

This is a great thread Kirrana. I wish I had more info for you, but you already have everything that I know. You have also done a great job on your website. It just got added to my favorites.
    Nightfear

Proud Veteran of Trinity

ooc:
    this thread needs a bump and I also have one more storycharacter to ad to the list and a meeting with one of the chars I mentioned before to clearify the storycharacter a bit.

omni-pol
    Corpral Maxias Scheiffer
    I met with him in Rompa Bar a week back and spoke some. It seemed like I was late there cause he was leaving there was a player there hwo (IC) tryed to provoke the Corpral bringing up points on how Omi-Pol where ehrmm well lets just say not doing their jobb..
    I followed the two arguing persons and tryed to sort the argument out between them trying to stop Drakrtar from harrasing Corpral Maxias.. during that time Maxias showed lots of character and well he really seemed to have a background and a personality.. Im convinced he is a very interesting char..
    Seemes like the GM hwo plays this char also is resonable person since he actually answered /tell later after the interesting discussion left me and Drakrtar without an GM to rp with.

secondly the new story character to ad to the list
    Nayl "Garrisen" Andrews
    This character is a Omni-Pol Soldier not an officer that stopped by Rompa Bar just to toss a bear at his off-duty hours.
    he soon got into trubble cause a certain person and his gang of criminals showed, Methlon..
    heh I felt sorry for the player of Garrisen the SA present confronted him cause he was omni-pol and well I don´t have to explain what happened they provoked him in many ways and he was forced to leave. At the same time Meister and a few other Omni-pol members where standing there keeping an eye on the mob..

NOTE: in my first post here I used the word "GMnpc" but failed to explain myself. By that I meant a GM controlled character (green name and all of that) but probably only made to be used once.
    Last edited by Destrier; Apr 25th, 2002 at 10:01:41.

another one for the book

another GM(ark) character for the list:

Chab "Xzique" Matica
    A nanomage, priest - meta-physicist
    He lives in Borealis mostly cause it is close to reets..
    A real reet head.
    Visited Lev rivers "Party in the Park" last night.

2more

Ok I got two more today:

During a short (atleast I was present at a short part of the event) event just now two "green names" apeared one was an GM(ark)(storycharacter?) and the other an GM(ark) NPC (No info other then omni alignment uppon "scan")

Officer Garvidel
    the NPC a sutable atrox omni-pol officer

Gerrim "Argek" Thomson
    He was arrested due to him carrying a "Noctum Container" with a illegal stim/drug. He claimed it was for his grandmother..

Since I enjoy to know a bit more about our I will keep posting info about characters new to me here.
    Although Im a bit surprised no one else is posting atm
    I see atleast one storycharacter around everyday mostly it´s the same old familiar faces but still 4months into the game see a few new ones once in a while. Does this only happens to me?

Character Profiles

Ok I have caught up on character profiles a few are under the new character section if they have full profiles while the rest can be found under the organization party in the org they are joined to.

I still have some work to do on the full profiles but I am so short on info on the chars I am thinking of making the details up.

I also have a new request for the next section which is Politics.

Oh these are groups which are not just guilds, they can be made up of single guilds or many guilds but they are interested in different aspect of Rubi-Ka not just the clan Omni battle and dont fit into the normal run of things

I have the following groups

The Leet Foundation.
    The Bronto Alliance.
    TBA (no longer active)
    Red Freedom (no Longer active)
    Sinister Anarchists (SA) both a guild and a org
    The mockers ( a guild and crime faction)
    Vandelmar Consortium
    UF united Freedom
    OTSEC
    Alus Alliance ( no idea on this one anyone got a website or any idea what they are about)

might also consider companies in this to such as

Bateman & Fletcher, LLC
    Bella Alliance
    Solar Entertainment

Well if you know anymore or details etc, and of course keep an eye out on them story characters.

A big thanks to everyone who has posted so far, your really helping me keep the site alive.

Kirrana
    http://omni-tek.tripod.com/index2.html